Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Im 65(soon), I swore I wouldn't die till we won one. So they did that just for me!!!! **** want me outta here LOL

:lol: 

My 42nd birthday is in 6 weeks, so I'd be 99 lol

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Asg 15 said:

I'm 66 and don't expect to see another SB

Nah, you'll live to be 137, just out of spite 🤣

1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

Well you could freeze yourself,but we'd all be dead,so noone to get you out HAHA

He'll only live that long drinking alcohol free gin ;)

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Not buying that. Wentz wanted out. How well would that locker room go???

He was at odds with Doug ... Doug was booted.  He still wanted out.  Reportedly he was OK with everyone in the organization except Howie.  Why do you think that is??  Because Howie drafted someone to replace him ... not help him.  So don't buy what is obvious ... your choice.  

6 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

My daughters is May 12th are you close to that?

4 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

He'll only live that long drinking alcohol free gin ;)

Pine needles for the HOUSE!!! You are probably too young, but we had Euell Gibbons, who ate all natural foods. He died from pine needle chemical OD (nice life choice!)

My daughters is May 12th are you close to that?

Pine needles for the HOUSE!!! 

April 9th

3 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

April 9th

OH I lost a month somewhere. I rarely know what day it is now lol

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Well you could freeze yourself,but we'd all be dead,so noone to get you out HAHA

Well they do say only the good die young

1 minute ago, Asg 15 said:

Well they do say only the good die young

I know, that's why I have no issues LMAO

58 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

And yes, there was a report last week or so that former and current players were saying, that the problem with the Eagles is in the FO, meaning Howie.

Yet Lurie blindly continues to show loyalty to the guy.  I can only hope that maybe his eyes did open a little bit with all the questions he was taking regarding  the poor job Howie has been doing with talent evaluation and acquisition (via the draft) during the PC held to discuss Doug's firing.  Hopefully between that the the statements players insinuating Howie being the problem will have him on a shorter leash now.  

I’m still holding onto my pipe dream FA of Allen Robinson lol. No way we can swing him if image but damn it if he isn’t the most underrated WR in football 

6 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Yet Lurie blindly continues to show loyalty to the guy.  I can only hope that maybe his eyes did open a little bit with all the questions he was taking regarding  the poor job Howie has been doing with talent evaluation and acquisition (via the draft) during the PC held to discuss Doug's firing.  Hopefully between that the the statements players insinuating Howie being the problem will have him on a shorter leash now.  

Makes me wonder if Howie is carrying out Lurie's wishes and that's why he keeps him around, meaning Lurie is more hands on than we're lead to believe.

4 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Makes me wonder if Howie is carrying out Lurie's wishes and that's why he keeps him around, meaning Lurie is more hands on than we're lead to believe.

Did read something along those lines. Lurie is part of all the decisions he knows the thought processes behind why we pick or sign guys. 

6 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I’m still holding onto my pipe dream FA of Allen Robinson lol. No way we can swing him if image but damn it if he isn’t the most underrated WR in football 

Loved both Robinson and Godwin coming out of PSU.  

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Loved both Robinson and Godwin coming out of PSU.  

Godwin is also a FA I believe?

3 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I mentioned him earlier. I would be fine with it

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Believe so but he has made it clear he isn’t going to give up the chance to win for little extra cash so doubt he would come to Philly not that we could pay him anyway lol 

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Believe so but he has made it clear he isn’t going to give up the chance to win for little extra cash so doubt he would come to Philly not that we could pay him anyway lol 

Yeah, it will be a thin FA season here

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He is.  There has been some talk of him getting tagged.  And he responded saying he'd be fine playing under the tag.  But even if he were to hit FA, I don't think we'd be in a position to sign him due to the damn cap issues.  But it's OK we have JJAW!!  lol

Yeah, it will be a thin FA season here

Why I’m looking at the bargain bin like Malik Hooker possible cheap option with high upside... John Ross could make some sense to compete here. Mack as I have mentioned coming off injury prove it deal. Etc.

IMO Fitz is a bit like Winston. If he is ON,he will destroy you. If he's "off" you have an older,bearded Wentz

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Why I’m looking at the bargain bin like Malik Hooker possible cheap option with high upside... John Ross could make some sense to compete here. Mack as I have mentioned coming off injury prove it deal. Etc.

You had me up until Ross.  

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

He is.  There has been some talk of him getting tagged.  And he responded saying he'd be fine playing under the tag.  But even if he were to hit FA, I don't think we'd be in a position to sign him due to the damn cap issues.  But it's OK we have JJAW!!  lol

Yes Jjaw RULES(has been for 2 years now( IDK what he rules however, I think it's a toilet in section 121

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Hooker and mack I would add, you can keep Ross

Just now, time2rock said:

You had me up until Ross.  

Lmao I’d look at John Ross young guy with speed I’d bring him into camp no guarantee money so can easily cut if he doesn’t pan out. 

We won’t have a ton of options scrapping the barrel so have to look at upside guys that will be cheap 

Archived