Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

6 minutes ago, rickospia said:

I forgot more about football & the Eagles then you will ever know, been a fan since 1960 & a season ticket holder for 30 years !

Been a fan for 61 years but found the official message board 17 days ago ???

Fun Jon Stewart GIF - Fun Jon Stewart Confused - Discover & Share GIFs

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He probably just learned about the internet in the nursing home class last week.:lol:

10 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Beating a lot of bad teams with losing records. 

Well that's more then Hurts has done this season. I mean we have the easiest schedule in the NFL and it's his second season just like Wentz and the 2017 schedule.

5 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Well that's more then Hurts has done this season. I mean we have the easiest schedule in the NFL and it's his second season just like Wentz and the 2017 schedule.

Mic Drop GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

He was trying to get the dial-up working on his '98 Packard Bell for all these years

2 hours ago, rickospia said:

I forgot more about football & the Eagles then you will ever know, been a fan since 1960 & a season ticket holder for 30 years !

Hey welcome aboard Vince Lombardi........  

giphy.gif

xg75v.jpg

1 hour ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Wentz played 16 games by his second season. How man games has Hurts played? Wentz had a coaching group that was in place for over a season. What does Hurts have? I mean if you want to compare apples to grapefruits knock yourself out, but do you really think Wentz was beating the SB champs and the SB runner up less than 16 starts into his career? He couldn’t even beat Detroit!  😂🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wentz played 16 games by his second season. How man games has Hurts played? Wentz had a coaching group that was in place for over a season. What does Hurts have? I mean if you want to compare apples to grapefruits knock yourself out, but do you really think Wentz was beating the SB champs and the SB runner up less than 16 starts into his career? He couldn’t even beat Detroit!  😂🤣🤣

Well not quite 16 starts but only 9 more. He beat them in his 25th start. 

1 minute ago, rickospia said:

You are a crybaby give it already funny your not !

Wow dude come back after you've learned the English language. 

12 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

I'm starting to question how old this person really is

43 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Well not quite 16 starts but only 9 more. He beat them in his 25th start. 

You didn’t answer any of my questions, but I’m not surprised. So basically you are expecting Jalen Hurts to accomplish in 10 games (6 with a whole new coaching staff) to do what Carson did (with a better roster and the same coaching staff mind you) with 15 games more! Now you all want to trash Hurts and ignore his coaches, but you’re all the same people who have been crying about Reich not being here (just one guy)  as the reason why Carson has been struggling with up and down play since 2018. I bet you don’t even see the irony. 😂🤣😂

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You didn’t answer any of my questions, but I’m not surprised. So basically you are expecting Jalen Hurts to accomplish in 10 games (6 with a whole new coaching staff) to do what Carson did (with a better roster and the same coaching staff mind you) with 15 games more! Now you all want to trash Hurts and ignore his coaches, but you’re all the same people who have been crying about Reich not being here (just one guy)  as the reason why Carson has been struggling with up and down play since 2018. I bet you don’t even see the irony. 😂🤣😂

Lol you just love to lump everyone into the same basket but yourself and change the goal posts constantly. Seriously dude you just can't quit Carson can you? :lol:

2 hours ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

I'm starting to question how old this person really is

My guess is it is just a troll account of another poster in here.

I mean who else would find these boards?

1 hour ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Lol you just love to lump everyone into the same basket but yourself and change the goal posts constantly. Seriously dude you just can't quit Carson can you? :lol:

Nobody on this board mentions his name as much as eazyeaglez.  You look at his post history, and you can see multiple runs of 20+ posts in threads about Carson.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/profile/200-eazyeaglez/content/

1 hour ago, Ipiggles said:

My guess is it is just a troll account of another poster in here.

I mean who else would find these boards?

Maybe

8 hours ago, downundermike said:

The tweet that just continues to prove the Carson Wentz injury narrative is so false

The only problem with this is that Wentz missed the playoffs numerous years. I don't think the injury narrative is always accurate with him, but he missed three playoff runs I think if my memory is correct. That only tells us how many games were missed in the regular season, but not how many were missed or were missed opportunities due to the team not being able to continue playing at a high enough level to go deeper into the playoffs.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:33 PM, Devaster said:

How on earth did we get in a position to be the #1 seed in 2017?

Oh and those 2 National Championship games he won at NDSU weren’t big either I guess. His first one he had 1:48 to go in game from their own 20 and needed a TD to win and that’s what he did 

In any case let the Wentz cheerleaders have their moment in the sun. Their god is playing well again so they’re coming out of the woodworks like a bunch of cockroaches. Streaky Wentz will have them all running back to the walls in no time and they will get back to their " they’re gonna bench him cause they love him” crap from before. 😂🤣😂

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

In any case let the Wentz cheerleaders have their moment in the sun. Their god is playing well again so they’re coming out of the woodworks like a bunch of cockroaches. Streaky Wentz will have them all running back to the walls in no time and they will get back to their " they’re gonna bench him cause they love him” crap from before. 😂🤣😂

I don't know.  Reich looks like he has QB management down.  I guess time will tell, but it looks like coaching matters...

3 minutes ago, gohabsgo said:

I don't know.  Reich looks like he has QB management down.  I guess time will tell, but it looks like coaching matters...

It sure does seem like there are suddenly a lot more Wentz cheerleaders around lately, but sure coaching does matter. The Eagles have a joke of a coach right now. With that being the case how Wentz plays shouldn’t really matter to Eagles fans. Him continuing to play is what matters. 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It sure does seem like there are suddenly a lot more Wentz cheerleaders around lately, but sure coaching does matter. The Eagles have a joke of a coach right now. With that being the case how Wentz plays shouldn’t really matter to Eagles fans. Him continuing to play is what matters. 

As long as he doesn't get injured we are getting that 1st rounder. Thinking anything else is crazy conspiracy level thinking.

Wentz has been a good player when healthy and when Reich was here coaching. Was also a bit crazy to give up completely on Wentz after one bad season.

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If it doesn’t matter to Eagles fans then maybe just ignore this thread 

4 minutes ago, It Hurts said:

If it doesn’t matter to Eagles fans then maybe just ignore this thread 

Maybe you should go be a cheerleader for Wentz in a Cults thread. You can have free god worship there. 😂🤣😂

Archived