EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

He’s active. He’s healthy. The bigger concern is if he’s ready to play well after missing so much time, but he needs to play and work through it. 

Yeah but he was just activated. What did he practice, one, two weeks? I'd rather him get some quality full practices in before going out there. I don't need him unsure of play calls or whatever and he's hesitant, that's how injuries happen. I'm anxious to see him play as well, but I don't think holding him out a couple weeks to get him caught up to speed with things is a bad move. We need him the next 4 years, missing the first few weeks of his pro career isn't a big deal. 

Lions chop blocked and blocked in the back within 5 feet of each other and refs don’t call either lol 

11 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Wtf happened in that locker room during the half? Completely different team. Lions just gave up

Packers realized they actually had to come out and play instead of sleep walking against the lions who weren’t going to just roll over 

1 hour ago, RLC said:

Even if it's probably a bad decision, I'd like to trade for Rodgers just to know what it's like to root for a HOF caliber QB.

Rodgers wouldn’t come to Philly. Could never see that 

14 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Add Goff to the list of starting QBs I’d take Hurts over. 

Not watching, but I was just saying Goff was somewhat underrated.  I am guessing that hasn't aged well based on whatever has transpired in this game.

But it's comforting to know you'd take Hurts over a QB whose team unloaded a 1st round pick just to trade him away.

5 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Not watching, but I was just saying Goff was somewhat underrated.  I am guessing that hasn't aged well based on whatever has transpired in this game.

But it's comforting to know you'd take Hurts over a QB whose team unloaded a 1st round pick just to trade him away.

I’ve been back and forth on Goff. Obviously McVay saw him as a guy with limitations. What baffled me is Stafford was made out to be a poor, helpless victim. 

Goff is okay when he has time, but when he has to play off-script, he's a mess. Might as well mail it in. Doesn't have the feet to re-balance to throw, makes all kind of poor decisions, etc. He falls apart.

24 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Rodgers wouldn’t come to Philly. Could never see that 

Rodgers and Philly just feels like such a toxic combo. I doubt either would want it in hindsight. 

There’s 3 QBs in the NFC North I’d take over Hurts… 

1. Rodgers 

2. Fields 

3. you guessed it… Foles baby!

I’m definitely taking Hurts over Dalton and I’m giving him a slight edge over Goff and Cousins.

I’ll probably change my mind next week 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Rodgers and Philly just feels like such a toxic combo. I doubt either would want it in hindsight. 

The thought is painfully awkward 

14 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

He stripped sacked himself 

3 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

1. Rodgers 

2. Fields 

I’m definitely taking Hurts over Dalton and I’m giving him a slight edge over Goff and Cousins.

I walked right into that. Disappointed in myself.

13 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Rodgers clearly wants to have some sort of input and directional control with whatever team he goes to next. Roseman would never give that up. My guess is he ends up in Denver. 

10 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

1. Rodgers 

2. Fields 

Would never want the guy on this team, but Cousins is a better QB than Hurts. 

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Rodgers clearly wants to have some sort of input and directional control with whatever team he goes to next. Roseman would never give that up. My guess is he ends up in Denver. 

Would never want the guy on this team, but Cousins is a better QB than Hurts. 

That too, but even besides that he’s a passive aggressive diva. His whole personality would just rub Philly the wrong way, IMO. 

10 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That too, but even besides that he’s a passive aggressive diva. His whole personality would just rub Philly the wrong way, IMO. 

People would definitely hate him here. He's a tool . The guy didn't even give a sheet that his parents were in danger during a wild fire. 

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

R@e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!t

To answer that question does Barnett have more personal fouls then sacks... 

Screenshot_20210921-003826.png

I am pretty sure i said more personal foul and offsides penalties then sacks. At least that’s what i meant. It’s gotta be close. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I am pretty sure i said more personal foul and offsides penalties then sacks. At least that’s what i meant. 

I know what you meant and said lol. I'm showing you that you are probably right he only has 19 sacks and has 8 personal fouls alone. I'm sure he has at least 10 offsides

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know what you meant and said lol. I'm showing you that you are probably right he only has 19 sacks and has 8 personal fouls alone. I'm sure he has at least 10 offsides

Based off what i could find he had at least 6 offsides penalties in 2019 and 2020. Could be more those two years. I know he had at least 2-3 his first year and second year til he got hurt. 

Archived