MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

How did they manage to find a mediocre fake-lipped brunette with a donkey laugh from Sweden to be on the show? I thought all the women there were gorgeous blonde-haired, blue-eyed busty knockouts. That eastern european chick looks weird as eff too.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

CT is definitely in shape this season - gonna be a tough out

Thought that as well. He looks like peak CT

14 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

CT is definitely in shape this season - gonna be a tough out

I saw a twitter post but haven't watched the move-in episode yet. Homie got the win and the added motivation since today's pot is like 30x what they got paid in his early rage days. $15k for first place and a years supply of Burger King :roll:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kz! said:

How did they manage to find a mediocre fake-lipped brunette with a donkey laugh from Sweden to be on the show? I thought all the women there were gorgeous blonde-haired, blue-eyed busty knockouts. That eastern european chick looks weird as eff too.

These Romanian survivor people look like straight up crackheads :roll: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Agent23 said:

These Romanian survivor people look like straight up crackheads :roll: 

I wasn't really looking forward to this season as much as years prior due to the Fresh Meat angle to it with half the cast being new and foreigners at that, but that first intro episode was pretty good. The feel of the vets vs the newbies works until we get to know these new euros a little better. Was cool seeing Nam in a vet like role too telling these new people what to expect. But man some of these new females are annoying. 

I'm also here for Devin in the Big Brother alliance.

• Like 1

"I think she's gonna fit right in if she used to work in a circus" 😂😂

11 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

I wasn't really looking forward to this season as much as years prior due to the Fresh Meat angle to it with half the cast being new and foreigners at that, but that first intro episode was pretty good. The feel of the vets vs the newbies works until we get to know these new euros a little better. Was cool seeing Nam in a vet like role too telling these new people what to expect. But man some of these new females are annoying. 

I'm also here for Devin in the Big Brother alliance.

Nam being like "nah son this sheet ain’t right in here” was awesome :roll: 

I like the free agent pick-em angle. Also, should be paying me royalties for "The Agency”. That’s been my fantasy football name in leagues through these boards many times over the years! 

46 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Not gonna lie when Ed first ran I thought he was bananas- I was bummed when it turned out it wasn’t 

The leg shot was almost similar 

I was legitimately distraught to hear that Nam went home. He seems like such a good dude. We better get more Nam in the future!!

I was happy to see Ed though as I watched The Circle and then obviously bc of his Philly roots. That Delco accent is f**** brutal :lol: 

There is some weird stuff going on with this season and its the first episode. Nam magically disappears with no story or explanation. I'm guessing COVID? There's also an English broad Lauren Coogan who was on US Love Island and is partners with Josh and for some reason they are straight up giving her the Dee treatment and editing her out of everything already. No introduction, no confessional, no shots of her choosing Josh or them competing, just a quick random 2 second graphic of them together and then some rando shots of her in the background. 

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

There is some weird stuff going on with this season and its the first episode. Nam magically disappears with no story or explanation. I'm guessing COVID? There's also an English broad Lauren Coogan who was on US Love Island and is partners with Josh and for some reason they are straight up giving her the Dee treatment and editing her out of everything already. No introduction, no confessional, no shots of her choosing Josh or them competing, just a quick random 2 second graphic of them together and then some rando shots of her in the background. 

If it means less airtime for Josh, I'm willing to sacrifice what's-her-name. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kz! said:

If it means less airtime for Josh, I'm willing to sacrifice what's-her-name. 

She apparently gets replaced next week, so Josh stocks are going way up. We need a good cry.

• 2 weeks later...

surprised so quiet. I’m behind and catching up, but enjoying all of the people and changes to format

And local boy Ed is amazing. Hope he becomes a regular. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, homerpat said:

surprised so quiet. I’m behind and catching up, but enjoying all of the people and changes to format

Yeah Ed is the man. 

Starting to look like Tori may be cursed. She's gone home early a lot lately, has the off the field drama in between (engagement breakup with Jordan possibly due to her cheating) and now another season where early on she's painting herself as a target and getting her game blown up by someone else. 

At the very least the editing is on point, suggesting that a pending vets blowup is coming with Josh getting a decent amount of blood on his hands two weeks ago and Tori this week. 

Also, three weeks in and we've lost three challengers (?) already not due to elimination? Tommy this week w the concussion, the edited out girl who supposedly said something racist so they just kicked out off camera and replaced with Amber B, and then Nam for whatever happened to him the first week. Thankfully one of those lead us to Ed but wonder how many more people they have in sequester, JIC. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, homerpat said:

I think its too many newbies to get a real grasp on anything just yet. I still don't know half the peoples names. Some are starting to shine through though.  Also not a big fan of switching teams so much. I liked last season better when one person could infiltrate and that left one person without a partner. 

13 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think its too many newbies to get a real grasp on anything just yet. I still don't know half the peoples names. Some are starting to shine through though.  Also not a big fan of switching teams so much. I liked last season better when one person could infiltrate and that left one person without a partner. 

The dual men and women eliminations is what avoids the rogue agent scenario. But they started the cast with a sheet ton of people this year so they may double up elims to start and then after a few weeks throw a curveball where they start doing one at a time and have rogues.

Unless production saw Nany pick Kyle making CT win a ticket to the final a week or two before they formally announced it to him because he could lose the daily and he couldn't be voted in, so it was like a week or two of him floating before getting a formal Finals announcement. Now, I'm sure production loved having him make the Final, but in general having someone that can be safe every week is not as much drama as "anyone that isn't the Agency is at risk" 

9 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

The dual men and women eliminations is what avoids the rogue agent scenario. But they started the cast with a sheet ton of people this year so they may double up elims to start and then after a few weeks throw a curveball where they start doing one at a time and have rogues.

Unless production saw Nany pick Kyle making CT win a ticket to the final a week or two before they formally announced it to him because he could lose the daily and he couldn't be voted in, so it was like a week or two of him floating before getting a formal Finals announcement. Now, I'm sure production loved having him make the Final, but in general having someone that can be safe every week is not as much drama as "anyone that isn't the Agency is at risk" 

Yea, it's just hard to get invested in the teams the first few episodes because it was musical chairs with some of them. It does seem like now that they weeded out some weaker players it's starting to settle a bit. 

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea, it's just hard to get invested in the teams the first few episodes because it was musical chairs with some of them. It does seem like now that they weeded out some weaker players it's starting to settle a bit. 

I root for individuals. 

13 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

Yeah Ed is the man. 

Starting to look like Tori may be cursed. She's gone home early a lot lately, has the off the field drama in between (engagement breakup with Jordan possibly due to her cheating) and now another season where early on she's painting herself as a target and getting her game blown up by someone else. 

At the very least the editing is on point, suggesting that a pending vets blowup is coming with Josh getting a decent amount of blood on his hands two weeks ago and Tori this week. 

Also, three weeks in and we've lost three challengers (?) already not due to elimination? Tommy this week w the concussion, the edited out girl who supposedly said something racist so they just kicked out off camera and replaced with Amber B, and then Nam for whatever happened to him the first week. Thankfully one of those lead us to Ed but wonder how many more people they have in sequester, JIC. 

Yeah Tori not great in eliminations lately and her social game/strategy has been abysmal. Why on earth any vet would consider blowing up the alliance is beyond me

9 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Fessy really is the worst 

I hope it becomes the Vets vs Fessy show from here on out. Even if he wins 3-4 straight eliminations and gets his chest all puffed out and ego boosted, he'll eventually fail. 

12 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Fessy really is the worst 

He's bad, but Josh is worse. Overall, I think Fessy's move was a bad one because it violated the vet alliance way to early, and will be used by everyone else in the house to take shots at him later in the season. I do, however, understand trying to take out someone you don't trust when it looks like she'd be a stone-cold lock to go home when paired with the chubby, emotional dude. He didn't want to waste a daily win on some random rookie that everyone else in the house would be gunning for anyway, and I get that. But still, way too early. 

What Fessy really underestimated was just how emotionally bipolar Josh's reaction would be to the move. Seriously, what is wrong with that dude? That's something that could have been handled privately without painting targets on both of their backs. And now Josh is publicly going after his main ally. Just stupid.