MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Saw this gold on Reddit 

Fessy did hit The Wizard of Oz hat trick didn't he? No brains, heart or courage.

lololololol I'm stealin this.

As for CT: "CHOO CHOO!!!"

There was a recent episode I saw, one of the late 20s or maybe season 30, where CT is doing the interview confessional about someone else and either said how they choo choo'd him or maybe even said lock load exploded :lol: It might have even been Shane of all people hitting CT lmao 

Just now, Agent23 said:

There was a recent episode I saw, one of the late 20s or maybe season 30, where CT is doing the interview confessional about someone else and either said how they choo choo'd him or maybe even said lock load exploded :lol: It might have even been Shane of all people hitting CT lmao 

CT's arc is fantastic. How much he's grown as a person over the years, and the ways he's still the same smaht a$$ Bahston f wad.

Show writers could learn a lot from it.

4 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

CT's arc is fantastic. How much he's grown as a person over the years, and the ways he's still the same smaht a$$ Bahston f wad.

Show writers could learn a lot from it.

image.png.3c50eec5bf752f0bf37cd03bc17075ae.png

• Like 1

Thank God. Sucks third gets no money. They are all deserving, but happy with his swan song. I think this is his last season

32 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

CT officially Challenge GOD and GOAT

I listen to the bill simmons/Dave jacoby podcasts after the eps (and I’m up to season 32 on my recent re-watch of all the seasons on Netflix/Hulu/paramount+ so the CT career is pretty fresh in my mind). Dude was on 3 seasons I think where it was team format and they finished 2nd. Kicked off 2 seasons in his physical peak. Destroyed Brad in the final elimination but lost on a carabiner technicality to go home, second with Diem in exes 1 when he gassed out in the snow, left early on exes 2 when she was basically going into her final months alive, lost with Adam on rivals in final elimination due to Adam messing up and they won almost every daily that season. Dude easily could have 4-5 more titles. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I listen to the bill simmons/Dave jacoby podcasts after the eps (and I’m up to season 32 on my recent re-watch of all the seasons on Netflix/Hulu/paramount+ so the CT career is pretty fresh in my mind). Dude was on 3 seasons I think where it was team format and they finished 2nd. Kicked off 2 seasons in his physical peak. Destroyed Brad in the final elimination but lost on a carabiner technicality to go home, second with Diem in exes 1 when he gassed out in the snow, left early on exes 2 when she was basically going into her final months alive, lost with Adam on rivals in final elimination due to Adam messing up and they won almost every daily that season. Dude easily could have 4-5 more titles. 

This is all on top of being basically banned for a few seasons after the Adam fight too

9 hours ago, Agent23 said:

We recently rewatched that one, too. That was one of the lamest eliminations ever. Beth went home the same way because they made it incredibly easy to break the carabiner for some reason. Really dumb, but entertaining blowup afterward. 

I was rooting for Leroy to win, but it was nice to see CT take another one. I like Cory, too, but Cam's ego is big enough that I definitely wanted her to lose. I was shocked that Amber did so well, but she definitely dominated the other girls in the running category. Anyone else surprised that there was no Bananas take-the-money option at the end? Seemed like they were building up to that by declaring either CT or Amber the winner of certain legs. Kind of confused how the time advantages at the beginning of each round would have worked out if either Amber or CT decided to swap partners.

1 hour ago, Kz! said:

We recently rewatched that one, too. That was one of the lamest eliminations ever. Beth went home the same way because they made it incredibly easy to break the carabiner for some reason. Really dumb, but entertaining blowup afterward. 

I was rooting for Leroy to win, but it was nice to see CT take another one. I like Cory, too, but Cam's ego is big enough that I definitely wanted her to lose. I was shocked that Amber did so well, but she definitely dominated the other girls in the running category. Anyone else surprised that there was no Bananas take-the-money option at the end? Seemed like they were building up to that by declaring either CT or Amber the winner of certain legs. Kind of confused how the time advantages at the beginning of each round would have worked out if either Amber or CT decided to swap partners.

His domination of Brad in that elimination was on par with him taking out Bananas in Cutthroat. Looked like a grown adult competing against a child. I watched Cory's season of the Real World when it aired, so I always had a familiarity with him when he came into the challenge and overall have liked him even though he's tried to take sides against Bananas from day 1 on these challenges. LeRoy was getting such a championship edit all season long that I was waiting for CT to screw it up (which got teased missing the right-turn arrow late in the Final). 

I almost wonder now if the Fessy-CT fight in their 80s outfits was also showcased as a way to build up Fessy's self-hype and calling CT out as being way past his prime or having only one against past/weaker competitors, knowing CT wins and Fessy comes in last :lol:

2 hours ago, Kz! said:

Yes, especially with the theme of the season and double crossing players. Maybe they pull it off at the finale?

Also what was the deal with the post credits scene?

• Like 1

CT and Amber must have smoked both teams on the second day. They could barely get them in the same frame as the other teams, even in the aerial views. 

25 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yes, especially with the theme of the season and double crossing players. Maybe they pull it off at the finale?

Maybe teasing the next season? I know the cast (I haven't seen a list yet) went into quarantine last week or maybe the week before?

23 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

CT and Amber must have smoked both teams on the second day. They could barely get them in the same frame as the other teams, even in the aerial views. 

Simmons and Jacoby were talking about how comfortable and rested CT and Amber looked when the other 4 showed up, which would make you think they had plenty of time to sit around waiting for the rest of them. 

4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

yeah that was strange. didn't seem like it really teased anything, just had a generic expression on the screen TJ was looking at right? 

6 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

yeah that was strange. didn't seem like it really teased anything, just had a generic expression on the screen TJ was looking at right? 

Basically just TJ looking at a screen and "Challenge Activated" came up. I guess it could be teasing the next season but would be kinda weird to have the same theme. 

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Finally watched. CT is the GOAT - Fessy sucks.  Can’t wait for the reunion 

2 part again I believe