MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

I’m a loyal watcher that just binged 280 episodes on paramount, plus 25 more there or champs stars and the 4ish All Stars episodes that have released, 22 episodes on Hulu of season 32 (missing from Par+), along with 33 episodes on Netflix... and they just gonna do me dirty by ending the reunion with that cliff hanger?!? 

doesn’t even factor in war of the worlds 2 not being streaming anywhere, nor total madness following that. Unacceptable! 

• 3 weeks later...

God Jisela is useless. Couple of cupcake females in that final. I really feel that Anissa has gotten winner edit

12 hours ago, homerpat said:

God Jisela is useless. Couple of cupcake females in that final. I really feel that Anissa has gotten winner edit

Jemmye and Ruthie coasting to a Final with Kendall going home is tragic. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, homerpat said:

I know body shaming is taboo in the current culture, but how did Aneesa who looked BIG in Double Agents manage to have a 2ish month break between filming that season and this one yet still look to have ADDED about 40+ pounds in that short span of time? 

• Haha 1

We're finally watching the All-Stars season on Paramount. Can we talk about how Arissa is clearly on crack or meth or a combination of the two? 

11 minutes ago, Kz! said:

We're finally watching the All-Stars season on Paramount. Can we talk about how Arissa is clearly on crack or meth or a combination of the two? 

yeah it's pretty jarring getting through the first impressions of this show, in just being like wait a minute, is this really happening? They brought these people back? What are they expecting them to be able to even do?

But once you get passed that, this really settles into a classic Challenge season. With honestly a little more drama/in fighting than I was expecting from these 40 somethings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kz! said:

she was crazy af

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Agent23 said:

casting for this newest season looks dreadful, last I saw. Almost same exact cast as this prior year + new euros and return of freckle face Amanda. That's the gist of it, as far as I can recall. 

Thankfully they're finally back outdoors in warm weather at a beautiful location. The injection of that alone helped All Stars. The dark solitude and coldness of the last few seasons of the main show needed to go. 

• Like 1

I haven’t seen any cast info but I’m excited for Croatia. I think @paco and @binkybink77 vacationed there a few years back and loved it 

• 4 weeks later...

Lots of newbies this year. Feels like it’s lacking star power besides CT and a few. 

And Aneesa and Josh are back because of course…

Josh is so lame. Fessy too 

• Like 2

On 6/18/2021 at 1:29 PM, JBENT87 said:

casting for this newest season looks dreadful, last I saw. Almost same exact cast as this prior year + new euros and return of freckle face Amanda. That's the gist of it, as far as I can recall. 

Thankfully they're finally back outdoors in warm weather at a beautiful location. The injection of that alone helped All Stars. The dark solitude and coldness of the last few seasons of the main show needed to go. 

yep my initial reading on this casting was correct. IDK what the thinking was behind bringing back the same cast as last season essentially + a tidal wave of new Euros.  Paging Johnny Bananas. Name your price dude. 

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

yep my initial reading on this casting was correct. IDK what the thinking was behind bringing back the same cast as last season essentially + a tidal wave of new Euros.  Paging Johnny Bananas. Name your price dude. 

You know this show makes a boat load of money too, but they go with the Johnny Bananas cosplayer instead.

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Have any of the regular females have nudes out on the internet?  That's all I wanna know.  

There's quite a few from some of the older female contestants, but nothing of any of the more recent that I'm aware of.

25 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Have any of the regular females have nudes out on the internet?  That's all I wanna know.  

15 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

There's quite a few from some of the older female contestants, but nothing of any of the more recent that I'm aware of.

There’s a lot of the newer ones, as a lot have an OnlyFans. Mattie, Kailah, Melissa, Ashley M, Nolan twins and Kayleigh are out there. Lots of Dee too but she’s meh imo. 

Apparently Jemmye has an OnlyFans but you couldn’t pay me to see her nudes

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

There’s a lot of the newer ones, as a lot have an OnlyFans. Mattie, Kailah, Melissa, Ashley M, Nolan twins and Kayleigh are out there. Lots of Dee too but she’s meh imo. 

sudden realization oh i see GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

But onlyfans costs money. Where are the free nudes?

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

But onlyfans costs money. Where are the free nudes?

Reddit

alright. Im not looking them all up without knowing what they look like first. Who wants to be the turkey hill poster of the day and post a pic of each so we know who is worth searching for?

The Challenge: War of The Worlds II - Ashley Mitchell | Vevmo

Ashley Mitchell

Floribama Shore' Season 3 - Mattie Lynn Breaux Joins the Cast

Mattie Breuax

10 Things You Didn't Know about Kailah Casillas

Kailah Casillas

The Challenge: Final Reckoning- Melissa Reeves | Vevmo

Melissa Reeves

image.jpeg.4cfc36de8f821ef03d8471dc2e5bfa90.jpeg

Nolan Twins

The Challenge: Vendettas - Kayleigh Morris | Vevmo

Kayleigh Morris

The Challenge': MTV Fires Dee Nguyen Over Black Lives Matter Comments –  Deadline

Dee Nguyen

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...