Golf

hey suess

Feel bad for Will Z

watched his miss on 18 yesterday

Brooks Koepka becomes latest star golfer to leave PGA Tour for LIV Golf Series, sources confirm

They’re professionals. They all are. Koepka’s an ahole, I can’t stand him, but he also plays the least amount of tournaments of anyone not named Tiger, so he leaves an awful lot of money on the table. It could be argued that the guy who plays nothing but the biggest tournaments thinks that the easier paychecks are beneath his talents, and is in it more for the competition and possible glory than the other guys out there every week.

he wants the majors no doubt, but he has always said his passion was baseball. he could just make more in golf.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like they might be abusing the right to deny one of their three tournaments off specifically to make the LIV league less competitive 

Back to 6 over with 5 to play.  He's toast - he'll probably pull out again due to medical reasons 

On 7/17/2022 at 2:35 PM, ToastJenkins said:

Ok rory bring it home

He's snake bitten

Poor decision by Stenson. He has now been removed as Ryder Cup captain. 

23 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Poor decision by Stenson. He has now been removed as Ryder Cup captain. 

Could have waitied since he is irrelevant as a player

but liv wanted to get at the ryder cup so he wasnt valuable after that

Charles Barkley might also join the LIV Tour (as a broadcaster).  Interesting 

• Sad 1

On 7/26/2022 at 3:23 AM, ToastJenkins said:

smash

who dat

She finished 2nd in the Evian tourney. A ladies major. 

Sophia Schubert

@ToastJenkins

@4for4EaglesNest  So how is your golf game going?  My main course has brand new greens and we've always had a great layout so things are looking up there.  My game slowly erodes as my age is really starting to make a difference.  I'm still posting scores just below or above 90 in any case.  The occasional low 80s score and the occasional balloon up into the higher 90s.

Have you broken 80 again?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nope, but have broken 85 a lot the past few months and have had a nice summer.  Haven’t played as much, as I’m trying to spend more time with my wife on the weekends, but my handicap has gone down 1 point since May.  Major difference in my game when we have had rain and the course is green as opposed to rock hard and dry.  But my bad is better than it’s ever been.  I’ve worked on visualizing that my elbows are connected by a string.  That’s helped me keep them closer to my body and has made a nice difference.  

Good story!  It is a constant process with adjustments but getting a few things to be totally stable and under control will really add to the game overall.

• Like 1

Had our teo man match play yesterday. I was two over through 14 when we closed them out 5&4. Including a double on 7 when i had a brief brain spasm…

on to the sweet 16

• Like 1