Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

Ash v.s. Evil Dead isn't a masterpiece by any stretch, but it's good background noise while you flip through your phone.  Even after decades of over the top gore movies, Evil Dead still does it with a creativity you can't help but laugh at.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Gannan said:

Started Ratched last night. If you like AHS, you'll like it. Same director, producers, look, feel, music, and some of the same actors. Basically looks like another season of American Horror Story. 

My God this show is f'ed up.  I love it!!  On episode 4 right now.  I highly recommend.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

My God this show is f'ed up.  I love it!!  On episode 4 right now.  I highly recommend.  

OK fine, but if it starts out awesome and then the wheels fall off with 3 episodes to go I will find you and nutpunch you

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

OK fine, but if it starts out awesome and then the wheels fall off with 3 episodes to go I will find you and nutpunch you

Ummmm.....bad news Mr. Mack....

Bridesmaids upset stomach poop GIF on GIFER - by Ishnmand

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Ummmm.....bad news Mr. Mack....

Bridesmaids upset stomach poop GIF on GIFER - by Ishnmand

I just know that's how the last like 5 seasons of AHS have gone - I watched 1984 and it was decent, and then everyone died and came back as ghosts and it was just retarded - I think I literally stopped at the next to last episode :lol: It's like he can't help himself and the show climaxes like 5 episodes too early, then he realizes he's contractually obligated to make 5 more episodes :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I did.  El Camino was just ok.  

Started Saul.  It's heating up a little.  

It felt like it started off a little slow the first couple seasons, but that's probably because I was stuck watching it week to week, which was absolute torture.  Very similar to BB, I thought Better Call Saul just kept progressively getting better each season.  

• Like 2

I guess 5 seasons is harsh - more like 3.  I'm with you - I thought Roanoke was good - legitimately creepy the whole way through.  Cult was meh.  Apocalypse had potential but then the final boss battle came and it was super lame.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

I just know that's how the last like 5 seasons of AHS have gone - I watched 1984 and it was decent, and then everyone died and came back as ghosts and it was just retarded - I think I literally stopped at the next to last episode :lol: It's like he can't help himself and the show climaxes like 5 episodes too early, then he realizes he's contractually obligated to make 5 more episodes :facepalm:

:roll:  I'll give you that!  1984 was actually the first season of AHS I couldn't finish because it was so terrible.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

I agree that most seasons did that. I liked the first 2 and apocalypse and cult though.

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

:roll:  I'll give you that!  1984 was actually the first season of AHS I couldn't finish because it was so terrible.  

84 and freak show were the 2 I bailed on

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The guy in France said:

Yes, to subtitle or dub ??? I think I preferred dub

I’m watching dubbed. First episode is good so far. Complex, so i think imma need to rewatch and focus. 

On 9/23/2020 at 3:53 PM, Gannan said:

Started Ratched last night. If you like AHS, you'll like it. Same director, producers, look, feel, music, and some of the same actors. Basically looks like another season of American Horror Story. 

Are we talking early seasons or recent seasons? That makes a big difference in my book. But yeah, I definitely got those AHS vibes watching the preview, right down to Sarah Paulson playing the same character she always does.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Are we talking early seasons or recent seasons? That makes a big difference in my book. But yeah, I definitely got those AHS vibes watching the preview, right down to Sarah Paulson playing the same character she always does.

Kind of has a season 2 vibe to it

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 3:27 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I did.  El Camino was just ok.  

Started Saul.  It's heating up a little.  

Yay Saul! 

On 9/24/2020 at 4:21 PM, hputenis said:

It felt like it started off a little slow the first couple seasons, but that's probably because I was stuck watching it week to week, which was absolute torture.  Very similar to BB, I thought Better Call Saul just kept progressively getting better each season.  

Nah, every episode is awesome and weekly is nice because I get to live in that world for months and months of my life instead of like 2 weeks then nada 

On 9/16/2020 at 4:14 PM, hputenis said:

Just saw a rare awesome movie that just came out on Netflix.  "The Devil All the Time."  Awesome screenplay, great story worth following about really terrible human beings, and really good acting.  I highly recommend, especially for Netflix.  

I'll second this one. Really effed up movie that's really well done. Great acting. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

I normally hate these types of shows, but BBQ Challenge on Netflix was decent. Just binged that instead of working today.

watched this one myself. pretty good actually. 

digging warrior nun so far. also finally got around the watching ****ts creek. just started the 2nd season. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

digging warrior nun so far. also finally got around the watching ****ts creek. just started the 2nd season. 

I need to get back into this.  I liked the first few episodes I saw, but I missed like 5 episodes straight because I had it on in the background.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Octopus Teacher - If you like nature documentaries, and I do, it's really good.  The footage is absolutely incredible.