Breaking Bad Comic Maker — http://breakingbadcomicmaker.com/

• Haha 6

nailed walt Jr lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I dunno, there's a bunch of them on the interwebz

Hank was my rock | Breaking Bad Comics | Know Your Meme

Breaking Bad Comic Maker — http://breakingbadcomicmaker.com/

:roll:  I'm 'ukn dying here!!   :roll: These are gold!  

• Haha 1

The girl that plays Ruth is in the new miniseries Inventing Anna and I have no idea what accent she’s trying to pull off but it’s hilariously bad 

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2022 at 6:01 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

The girl that plays Ruth is in the new miniseries Inventing Anna and I have no idea what accent she’s trying to pull off but it’s hilariously bad 

Read more about this, and since it’s based on a true story I didn’t know the real person sounded so f’ing stupid, but she did. So she actually kills it by doing an awful accent. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

German.  It was referenced in the first 15 mins.  And that’s pretty much all I gave it.  I couldn’t do it.  

I know but it’s a mix of German with Valley Girl and some other weird thing she slips in and out of constantly. 

The wife’s more into it than me. It’s not terrible but not really anything besides kinda interesting. 

• Like 1

It is really hard to watch Julia Garner in this series.  The accent is terrible, and you can still hear Ruth in certain scenes-like when she is mad and saying the F word, you just help but hear and see her as Ruth -not Anna.  Luckily, it just a limited series, mostly all made up from a true story, and me being a girl it has kept my interest.

Y'all talked about Archive 81 yet? Loved the first few episodes, but felt it kind of went downhill from there as it got more and more supernatural. Overall decent, though. Not sure how they can keep a compelling storyline going for another season, though.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre was blah to meh. The main characters were all so completely unlikable. The setting was weird. The background story was weird. The plot in general was weird. 

TLDR: Evil ends tonight 

Watched the first episode of "inventing Ana.”  Outside of Julia Garners awful accent, its interesting.  I know it’s a fake accent that she created that’s a blend of British and Ukrainian but my god it’s hard to listen to.  

Watched the Tinder Swindler doc last night. Pretty wild story. I still don't know why the women gave him the money. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Watched the Tinder Swindler doc last night. Pretty wild story. I still don't know why the women gave him the money. 

I really hope I raise my daughters well enough and teach enough about finance that they’d never fall for this crap. 

Im yelling at the tv saying that’s not how wire transfers work stupid

• Like 1

Watched a pretty good thriller over the weekend. Well kind of a Thriller/Love Story. "Nocturnal Animals". Amy Adams, Jake Gyllenhaal. The story within the story was riveting. The main story is a bit of a thinker. I really enjoyed it. 

• Like 2

On 1/11/2022 at 2:05 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

the witcher is awesome. 2nd season was even better than the 1st. 

On 1/11/2022 at 2:15 PM, mikemack8 said:

You're drunk - the lack of Yennefer being naked at all immediately makes your claim invalid

Started watching the series last week, have final episode to watch tonight - like it a lot, kind of hard to follow at times with accents, plus the usual nonsense fantasy pronouns, but overall a good story and characters.  Would have been helpful maybe to throw up some title cards every now and then to let the audience know where (and when) they were.

39 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Does Amy Adams get freaky in it?

No. The only nudity in it is sad and unsettling. Just a warning. 

13 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Well we’re watching it this evening.  I hope there isn’t a rape scene.  My wife doesn’t care to see that ish.  You’d think I directed "The Hills Have Eyes” when we saw it for the first time.  

My wife is the same way

Just finished Money Heist.  I thought it was really good.  I heard there might be a spin-off focusing on Berlin as a prequel.  I think that’d be good.

12 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That Tinder Swindler is a legend.  

He's now being booked to appear at clubs around the world, including one in Philly for $20,000 per appearance along with his demands of bottle service, private jet, and black car service.  He is an absolute magician.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  The very first show I started on Netflix...looking forward to seeing it.  I have to finish Valhalla now that I just finished "All of Us Are Dead".  

Is this worth finishing?  I enjoyed the first couple episodes but then kinda lost interest - the episodes are so damn long.