Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

On 6/7/2022 at 4:00 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

I hate the way half the people talk during that show. The black investigator sounds like he's on the verge of dying or was punched in the gut. The PI guy needs a cough drop. And the guy he was defending looks like Joe Buck which irritated me. 

Yes!  I can’t unsee it! 

On 6/22/2022 at 3:00 PM, mr_hunt said:

season 3 of umbrella academy is now available to watch. 

aaaaand they immediately go full on woke with a trans...formation. :roll:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I heard it sucked.  Looks pretty dumb.  

FlawedIllegalGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Man VS Bee....Mr. Bean again. 

Please enjoy.

On 6/23/2022 at 8:32 AM, mr_hunt said:

has "all of us are dead" been discussed in here?  korean show about a zombie virus outbreak at a high school. it's pretty entertaining, imo. i do feel like some of the nuance...especially comedic elements...are lost in translation with the english dubbing...for me, at least.  but it's a really well done show with some good suspense & action. i read that there will be a season 2. 

I really liked it. Netflix has some great Korean shows

Spiderhead was disappointing. I liked it until it became way too predictable and reminded me of The Island but with a twist

Peaky Blinders series finale was even more disappointing

Spoiler

Finn betrays the family and Tommy just brings in some kid that his sister in-law sold him? BS

Also I expected more for killing Polly than just shooting that woman in the chest. Polly has been a center person in their lives. She had to suffer for killing Polly

I'm glad Tommy didn't die because that would have been too much of a cliche. The doctor making him think he was dying was a nice twist

Whatever happened to the race horse woman that was obsessed with Tommy?

The only love conflict they brought in was the notsee woman

Seeing Tom Hardy again was nice

They're apparently going to make a movie but I don't see how they can finish the story still unless they rush

The man from Toronto with kevin hart was ok.  Nothing spectacular but for what it was it was entertaining.  Very much like CEntral intelligence he did with the Rock.  

16 hours ago, DBW said:

The man from Toronto with kevin hart was ok.  Nothing spectacular but for what it was it was entertaining.  Very much like CEntral intelligence he did with the Rock.  

is that literally the only reason why The Rock wasn't in this one and Woody Harrleson was? 

2 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

is that literally the only reason why The Rock wasn't in this one and Woody Harrleson was? 

That and budget I’m sure. 😂 

The Terminal List, on Amazon. 

2 episodes so far. Really liking it.  

0 dinosaurs so far.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

The Terminal List, on Amazon. 

2 episodes so far. Really liking it.  

0 dinosaurs so far.

How many talking trees?

Finished "Surviving R Kelly" last night. Tough watch. Was a lot like the Michael Jackson doc. Looks like there's a follow up series. Will probably start that tonight. 

On 6/22/2022 at 5:03 PM, hputenis said:

I remember really liking this show, but it was so long ago I can't remember anything about it except for a talking chimp.  

And they did a horrible job of reviewing the last seasons. I was still lost on what happened 

• Like 1

I couldn't even make it through 1 episode of the Umbrella academy... Or the Witcher for that matter 

• Like 1

New Chappelle "special" wasn't that good. Not sure it was even intended to be a stand-up special at all since it was shot so poorly and wasn't at one of his shows, but was some sort of an acceptance speech instead. Either way, it was kind of entertaining enough to finish watching but was more of a long rant than anything with a punchline. He had a couple funny bits but the timing was off and the delivery was clumsy. And the self-righteousness was a bit off-putting when the jokes were as scarce as they were. I was high watching it but it made me question if he was too when he taped that. Just wasn't quite as sharp as we've seen him before. Seinfeld, Gervais, and CK are better at weaving in enough satire to blunt the sanctimony. 

Wild Wild Country - This ones pretty old so most of you have probably already watched it, but it’s a good documentary about a pretty big deal, at that time, that I didn’t know a lot about. Those people were F’ing crazy. Pretty sure that the Baghwan sat there every day, looking out over his flock of suckers and freaks, in disbelief that they were all going along with it. 

9 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Wild Wild Country - This ones pretty old so most of you have probably already watched it, but it’s a good documentary about a pretty big deal, at that time, that I didn’t know a lot about. Those people were F’ing crazy. Pretty sure that the Baghwan sat there every day, looking out over his flock of suckers and freaks, in disbelief that they were all going along with it. 

🤔

• Haha 2

12 Strong

Good/typical war movie.  Interesting story that I didn't know about. Brings more meaning to the horseman monument at the twin towers in NY.

• Like 1

Watching the new Resident Evil series. First episode was good, second episode not as much but they're building up to something so we'll see how it goes.