Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

9 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

5 episodes down, and Im thinking this is one of the best shows on Netflix.

It was originally on cinemax (which explains all the boobs). Picked up by netflix and fans are hoping for a season 4. Not sure if Netflix green lighted or not yet.

But its really good. And not because of the boobs. Its good on its own. 

I'm on the 6th episode.  I'm not quite as orgasmic over it as you are but I do applaud their commitment to diversity when it comes to the female nudity. So far they've shown white women, Asian women and native American women nude.  Most of it's nudity I want to see too.  I like the Young Jun character too. I hope he's not just playing an angle and isn't as ruthless as his old man.

• Like 1

Season 2 episode 3, the attack on

Spoiler

Bill’s house.

Holy F’ing ish. That kinda turbocharged the season. :o

10 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Season 2 episode 3, the attack on

Hide contents

Bill’s house.

Holy F’ing ish. That kinda turbocharged the season. :o

You talking about Warrior still?

Just watched ep.1 of season 2 last night. 

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

You talking about Warrior still?

Just watched ep.1 of season 2 last night. 

Yeah man. Less fighting and fewer b00bs this season but they’re kicked the emotional intensity up a bit. This shows definitely better than it should be.

57 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Yeah man. Less fighting and fewer b00bs this season but they’re kicked the emotional intensity up a bit. This shows definitely better than it should be.

Oh I believe it is up there with the best on netflix over the years. 

Most of the boobs in the show have already been seen. There were some hiding in the background of S2. ep.1 if you looked closely.

But the show is good enough, and there have been enough boobs so far t hat the boobs can take a backseat to the story and the fighting. 

This show has it all. 

Gotta say Im disappointed in the decision making of Ah Sahm in this episode. And kinda weird how the recent character death was pretty much glossed over except for in a cemetray scene. But I have faith its still gonna be awesome.

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Oh I believe it is up there with the best on netflix over the years. 

Most of the boobs in the show have already been seen. There were some hiding in the background of S2. ep.1 if you looked closely.

But the show is good enough, and there have been enough boobs so far t hat the boobs can take a backseat to the story and the fighting. 

This show has it all. 

Gotta say Im disappointed in the decision making of Ah Sahm in this episode. And kinda weird how the recent character death was pretty much glossed over except for in a cemetray scene. But I have faith its still gonna be awesome.

Episodes 3, 4 & 5 of season 2, buckle up! :worthy:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Episodes 3, 4 & 5 of season 2, buckle up! :worthy:

Can't wait!

I really hope Netflix will make more seasons. 

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Can't wait!

I really hope Netflix will make more seasons. 

This show deserves its own thread. The other jamokes around here should be watching this too.

• Like 1

I just saw "Damsel” with the broad from Stranger Things and I liked it a lot.

Spoiler

Except for her ability to fight that dragon.  That was so stupid.  

Fight me @mikemack8

21 hours ago, hputenis said:

I just saw "Damsel” with the broad from Stranger Things and I liked it a lot.

Reveal hidden contents

Except for her ability to fight that dragon.  That was so stupid.  

Fight me @mikemack8

I watched that today - thought it started out pretty lame but I liked the second half.  Your face is stupid.

• Haha 1

Just watched Damsel with Millie Bobby Brown. Was a decent popcorn flick. I know it's been a little while since the last season of Stranger Things, but when did she become hot? 

• Like 1

been watching the gentlemen. really good so far. 

of course, there was a funny (breaking bad flashback) moment when uncle stan (giancarlo esposito) made his appearance as a man who made his fortune in, meth. 

• Like 1

Watching "The Program". Disturbing to say the least. 

On 3/13/2024 at 11:05 AM, Gannan said:

Watching "The Program". Disturbing to say the least. 

I couldn't finish it.  I was too disturbed. 

On 2/16/2024 at 1:14 AM, NOTW said:

Anyone watch Bodies? Mystery show about London detectives in different timelines investigating the same dead body. 

It was something different and creative. After a while I got more invested in certain characters and how the story unfolded. Hard to say much without spoilers but it's worth watching. An 8 episode limited series. 

I just finished it.  You definitely need to let story unfold.  I throughly enjoyed it and would recommend sci-fi fans give it a try.

On 3/12/2024 at 4:15 PM, Outlaw said:

Just watched Damsel with Millie Bobby Brown. Was a decent popcorn flick. I know it's been a little while since the last season of Stranger Things, but when did she become hot? 

17 faux Millie Bobby brown upskirts and a couple decent scenes weren't enough to save this Dragonslayer ripoff.  She did look buff, good for her.

Watched a couple episodes of the 3 Body Problem.

I haven’t read the books, but I’m intrigued to see where this goes.

Great production quality, really interesting spin on the alien contact sci-fi plot, and Elza Gonzalez could launch a thousand ships.

American Conspiracy - The Octopus Murders. Decent documentary, but if you’re looking for answers you’re only going to wind up with more questions. It’s obvious there was some sort of conspiracy, but it’s also obvious that some (a lot?) of what’s been alleged didn’t happen. The question is, what’s what? And that’s kind of an important question that, seemingly by design, will never be answered.

On 3/22/2024 at 6:32 AM, TEW said:

Great production quality, really interesting spin on the alien contact sci-fi plot, and Elza Gonzalez could launch a thousand ships.

I just finished this last night... I really liked it so far... The ship scene on the Panama canal was pretty crazy... Hopefully they don't take 20 years for the next season 

• Like 1

The Gentlemen - Wasn't impressed with the 1st episode, but the second episode started getting pretty good, and the third episode continued that positive trend.  The tone has definitely gotten a bit more dangerous.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The_Omega said:

The Gentlemen - Wasn't impressed with the 1st episode, but the second episode started getting pretty good, and the third episode continued that positive trend.  The tone has definitely gotten a bit more dangerous.

Very fun show

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 6:32 AM, TEW said:

I finished the first 5 episodes and am pretty impressed so far.  I hope Netflix actually finishes this one.

21 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Very fun show

i def enjoyed it. 

i haven't checked, but is there any word on if this is a one and done series, or will there be more seasons ? 

watched tacoma fd ... a tru-tv series which probably why i never heard of it before it got picked up by netflix. funny show ...............

oh, and hassie harrison is hot AF. :ph34r:

Have watched 2 episodes of The Gentlemen.

Ms. Glass has to let the puppies free. 

Really good so far despite the lack of boobs. Very interested to see where it goes.

Kinda funny the fried chicken guy from Breaking Bad is playing a drug dealer again.