EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

What's with the make-a-wish lads asking to announce draft picks?

There's like six brothels within an Uber ride to Vegas and you're up there cuddling with Roger bloody Goodell?

Life is precious 

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Vincent should play Safety. Zech and Gowan battle for CB2. Loser is first guy off bench. Avonte obviously slot with Scott most likely backing him up. 

At UDFA, a safety, a RB, a Punter should be priority. 

Gonna be a lot of fun TC competitions in the secondary other than Slay. 

Maybe we sign Koch once the Ravens cut him since they drafted a punter in round 4. 

28 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

He was forced to retire before due to repeated concussions... 

No risk it, no biscuit. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’ll bet you another month Zech/Gowan won’t be CB2.  

I’d actually be happy with them getting another year to develop. I could see a Bradburry coming loose and us pouncing. Slay trails best WR so CB2 doesn’t need to be a stud right now. Would like to see more athleticism at S. 

Calcaterra catching balls from Baker and Kyler.  

I am pretty sure Houston and WFT are going to regret trading out of the top 14. Davis and Hamilton are going to be better than Green and Dotson by a wide margin. And that gap isn't going to be closed by a couple of late-round picks.

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Calcaterra catching balls from Baker and Kyler.  

Yeah but can he catch balls from a RB?

6/26/21: Calcaterra started out his collegiate career at Oklahoma before transferring to the Mustangs. He flashed some receiving ability in 2018 with Kyler Murray at quarterback, but he struggled in 2019 with Jalen Hurts before leaving for SMU. Calcaterra is an h-back receiving tight end for the NFL who faces limitations in terms of size and blocking ability.

lol

I think I’m more excited for the feeding frenzy of the UDFA period than I was for day 3. Gonna be some nice guys to take swings on that don’t get drafted. 

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Spoiler - they already played together (but only for a few games.)

1 minute ago, jsb235 said:

I am pretty sure Houston and WFT are going to regret trading out of the top 14. Davis and Hamilton are going to be better than Green and Dotson by a wide margin. And that gap isn't going to be closed by a couple of late-round picks.

You mean the same late-round picks that Howie was getting beaten up for today?

41 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I did.  I only wanted to throw one TE on the list for Master of the Draft. 

Here's why I didn't put him on my list... from NFL.com

Deja-vu.

:facepalm: 

Just now, jsb235 said:

Spoiler - they already played together (but only for a few games.)

I know. I heard.  How did he look?

Just now, garingovt2000 said:

6/26/21: Calcaterra started out his collegiate career at Oklahoma before transferring to the Mustangs. He flashed some receiving ability in 2018 with Kyler Murray at quarterback, but he struggled in 2019 with Jalen Hurts before leaving for SMU. Calcaterra is an h-back receiving tight end for the NFL who faces limitations in terms of size and blocking ability.

lol

He’s a red zone guy and a pass catching TE, not a blocking TE. They could UDFA find one of those, and Stoll wasn’t bad. Also have Tyree eventually and….lol…JJAW. 

2 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

never ending story with some of you 

down.gif

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

I know. I heard.  How did he look?

Five catches in three games. Better yards per reception average than he had with Kyler. 

3 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

lol

😄 Shocking!!

Just now, garingovt2000 said:

lol

Transferring because of Hurts......maybe he will refuse to sign with the Eagles......because of Hurts.

6 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

lol

So he gonna retire again lol 

6 minutes ago, RLC said:

Everything the Eagles have done should tell us we want to throw more, not less.

Except one thing.

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

My guess is that the Eagles sign Xavier Rhodes sometime soon to a 1 year deal.  

Same him and badger 

Just now, eagle45 said:

Except one thing.

He said more, not better.

Coming out of high school ESPN had him as number 2 TE recruit, 24/7 as number 6

Archived