EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

12 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

You mean someone "cheated” Tom Brady out of the opportunity to make a big announcement himself?

That’s just not fair 

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

You mean someone "cheated” Tom Brady out of the opportunity to make a big announcement himself?

That’s just not fair 

Gotta be pretty deflating for Brady 

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

That’s just not fair 

4pLd5.jpeg

All this retirement talk made me wonder how many 2AM voicemails Andrew Luck has from Jim Irsay. 

4 hours ago, Cliftoma said:

Day 6 of the Big O Covid for me.  Feel fine except for pressure in my chest occasionally burning sensation.  Have plenty of energy, no cough or anything.  So ready for this to be over. 

For those that say that this is just a cold, they have no f'n idea what they are talking about.  Thursday night was the first time in my life I felt like I might not make it.  I was breathing deeply but felt like I wasn't getting any O2.  Like breathing through a straw under water.  Scary as hell

I know folks that had it that say the symptoms are no worse than a cold.

I think it depends on the individual. 

All this hype for Brady, dude has only been starting in Tampa Bay for 2 years, he’s not even a franchise QB.   Basically a rookie. 

1 minute ago, The Blackfish said:

All this hype for Brady, dude has only been starting in Tampa Bay for 2 years, he’s not even a franchise QB.   Basically a rookie. 

mahomes made 4 afc title games in a row so until brady can do that in the nfc he really hasn’t proven much….

10 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

All this retirement talk made me wonder how many 2AM voicemails Andrew Luck has from Jim Irsay. 

Imagine how entertaining those would be... especially if (when) Irsay was half a bottle of Jack and a couple nose beers deep. 

2 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Imagine how entertaining those would be... especially if (when) Irsay was half a bottle of Jack and a couple nose beers deep. 

You just know he’s the scorned lover who starts off insulting him and calling him names before breaking down, and sobbing an apology, asking him to come back 

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Well ain't that a punch to the gut.  Lose one of your 6 in house GM prospects, who is black, but only to an assistant GM role so we don't get any draft picks. 

7 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Well ain't that a punch to the gut.  Lose one of your 6 in house GM prospects, who is black, but only to an assistant GM role so we don't get any draft picks. 

Wait until he gets hired as a GM next year and the Bears end up with two 3s…

Sometimes I’m really impressed by our fan base. managed to get nick foles is trending on Twitter cause Brady is retiring. Proud to be an eagles fan today lol. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

It just sucks that we are put in a position by the league to look at black and other minority assistant coaches and front office personnel as pawns in a game to get more draft picks.  

Has anyone heard a peep about Duce this year?  Seemed every year here there was crying out for him to be a HC.  

Wouldn't mind bringing in Rick Spielman, former Vikings GM, to fill the position. If he is interested.

Very good draft evaluator.

11 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Wouldn't mind bringing in Rick Spielman, former Vikings GM, to fill the position. If he is interested.

Very good draft evaluator.

He would have to apologize for laughing at the Reagor pick first.

21 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

thats what Im thinking. That will be a kick in the gut.

Archived