Connecticut Eagle

39 minutes ago, greend said:

Because we are racist haters......................................duh

I knew it!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Someone offering an opinion that he wasn't going to improve is not unfair.  It's fair because it is based on his performance.  Hurts has not played well enough to be an elite passer.  Some people think it is impossible for him to improve, some people think it is unlikely, some think it is possible but not probable to the point of being an elite QB, some think it  is probable that he can improve to be a top 5 passing QB.  None of those opinions are unfair.  They are based on his past performance.  They all share a common sentiment that he has to get better.  

Nothing else matters in terms of his future as a starting QB in the NFL.  

If someone says Hurts is maxed out, it's racist and unfair.  If someone says Minshew is maxed out, it is completely reasonable.

1 minute ago, The Blackfish said:

Btw, happy to see you waited for me to have your best week so far in FBB, and when you look at the league history, somehow even though I finished over .500 last season, my team is ranked last; lol. 

My FBB team is like Jalen Hurts.  0-3, so 1-3 will be a major improvement.

4 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

You monster!

He only eats them cooked.  

9 minutes ago, greend said:

Nah, I kill them all regardless of their color. Also included are Turkeys, Moose, Bears, Squirrels, Rabbits, Grouse, Pheasants, Groundhogs, Doves, Woodcocks and various types of fish. (probably forgetting something)

I have only had 4 of those to eat (excluding fish) .  (Turkey, Rabbit, Pheasant, and Dove)

12 minutes ago, greend said:

Nah, I kill them all regardless of their color. Also included are Turkeys, Moose, Bears, Squirrels, Rabbits, Grouse, Pheasants, Groundhogs, Doves, Woodcocks and various types of fish. (probably forgetting something)

Grouse are underrated. 

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

If someone says Hurts is maxed out, it's racist and unfair.  If someone says Minshew is maxed out, it is completely reasonable.

Gardner Minshew, 22 starts, finished product who could not get better.

Jalen Hurts, 19 starts, just scratching the surface and the sky is the limit.

🤡🌏

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

I have only had 4 of those to eat (excluding fish) .  (Turkey, Rabbit, Pheasant, and Dove)

That's what he wants you to think

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dude, gotta give credit where its due.  He averaged 5 points in the first half of games against playoff teams.  :roll::roll::roll:

5 points?! I change my stance we're good with Hurts, all we need is a HoF player at every position on defense. 

Championship!!

16 minutes ago, greend said:

Now... rate them in terms of flavor.   

10 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

People suggest players won't improve all of the time.  Sometimes they're right. 

Reagor won't improve.

JJAW won't improve.

7 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Venison barbecue at my house!!!!!! :groovy: Everyone is invited except the trolls!!!

Devan Allen will not improve

Cameron Malveaux will not improve

7 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

Grouse are underrated. 

Yes, and damned hard to hit. I forgot Chukars.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Devan Allen will not improve

Cameron Malveaux will not improve

What about Blue Steel ??

Grant Calcaterra is such a weird draft choice. I get he's a 6th round pick and it means nothing, but it's like he doesn't check any box that Eagles usually look for. 

15 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I know he’s playing against Timmy the grocery bagger and Cletus the slack-jawed yokel, but there are some damn impressive plays in there. That one handed grab on the free play was ridiculous. 

Not saying this guy will amount to much, but Cooper Kupp was not playing against much better at Eastern Washington.

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Now... rate them in terms of flavor.   

Reagor won't improve.

JJAW won't improve.

Well I've eaten more wild animals than I've killed. Do you want what I've eaten or what I've eaten that I have harvested?

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

What about Blue Steel ??

He will improve the Earths population after he's done plowing his way through Philly 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Grant Calcaterra is such a weird draft choice. I get he's a 6th round pick and it means nothing, but it's like he doesn't check any box that Eagles usually look for. 

Injury history, older than most picks, experience as a fireman.  

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

You Sure GIFs | Tenor  How about injury history, does he check that box ???????

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He will improve the Earths population after he's done plowing his way through Philly 

Top Gun Laughing GIF - Top Gun Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

1 minute ago, greend said:

Well I've eaten more wild animals than I've killed. Do you want what I've eaten or what I've eaten that I have harvested?

Dealer's choice.

BTW... I notice elk isn't on your list.  It is fantastic.

13 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Gardner Minshew, 22 starts, finished product who could not get better.

Jalen Hurts, 19 starts, just scratching the surface and the sky is the limit.

🤡🌏

When you compare their stats it becomes even more mind boggling 

11 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

That's what he wants you to think

Well, it wouldn't change my opinion of @greend if he is eating them raw and wearing their skulls as hats.  

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Injury history, older than most picks, experience as a fireman.  

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

You Sure GIFs | Tenor  How about injury history, does he check that box ???????

Eagles have generally avoided anyone with a serious enough injury history where it's career threatening. They took a chance on Jones/Dickerson but those were routine injuries. They passed on DK because they thought it would affect his career. Retiring because of so many concussions at age 21 or whatever he was, seems to fall in the later box.

5 minutes ago, greend said:

Just a list of the top 5 tastiest ones.  

2 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Just a list of the top 5 tastiest ones.  

Your mom

Boom. 

Archived