EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I think you are missing Sweat in your 3-4 alignment. No way they paid him that contract and dont have him in their base defense. He will probably be LOLB there. 

Valid point, can’t believe I missed that. 

2 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Anything short of 100% completion percentage will have people here funding a way to **** about him.  He could even have 100% completion percentage and people would still be posting screenshot of a YouTube video showing he could have passed to someone else on a given play. 

You aren’t even a clown, or clown shoes. You’re like the inside of a clown nose after he’s had Covid, or like that gunk that forms in the corner of your mouth in the morning, mixed with face paint.

This is the dumbest strawman I’ve ever seen. How about he just hits 65%? That would be a marked improvement from his career 59% comp pct. I don’t understand how you can’t grasp this simple concept. WE WOULD LOVE JALEN HURTS TO BE GOOD. IT IS THE BEST CASE SCENARIO FOR THE TEAM. BUT, WE ALSO HAVE EYES AND CAN’T SEE IT HAPPENING. We all hope we’re wrong. JFC you can not possibly be married. There is no way there would not have been a Lifetime movie about your wife murdering you by now. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember guys today is 

7060DA7E-1518-417D-B035-C4834274548E.jpeg

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hurts apparently said he hasn't tweaked anything with his throwing motion

So I Got That Goin For Me Which Is Nice Meme - Imgflip

Then what was he doing in CA?  Catching waves?

19 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hopefully he fixes his footwork at least.

9 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Then what was he doing in CA?  Catching waves?

We've been over this, running on the beach ala Rocky III montage 

Eagles are All In on finding a white pass catcher 

Appreciating John Harrar | Roar Lions Roar

Total Bro

34 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

spacer.png

Make the F’n call!!   

F7217A29-891A-419E-B4B9-2A293EDD9A04.jpeg

37 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Where do all these educated guess twitter accounts materialize from?

The depths of Hell

52 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Where do all these educated guess twitter accounts materialize from?

Skeksis – Wizard Dojo

58 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Butbutbut he's such a hard worker and is working to improve his game daily! 

I for one can't wait for him to miss AJ Brown so that he can run right and step out of bounds before throwing the ball.

41 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Total Bro

Alie-Cox in Indy was a basketball player, a couple others. Our TE coach worked with Alie-Cox.

"A former basketball standout at Virginia Commonwealth, Alie-Cox signed with the Colts as an undrafted free agent in 2017."

Harrar is supposedly 6'9 240.  I could see them signing him, taking him through TC and then stashing him on the PS. But first he'll have to show a basic skill package, like being able to get low enough to block someone. But he should have good hands.

7 hours ago, hputenis said:

I'd like to nominate @olsilverhair for his dream job of VP of PP.  

Now you tryna ruin my rhymes, 

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

What an absolute cop out of an answer.  Tells me you do not have an answer.

You're looking at a one year sample with no context.

You might try doing a search, there are numerous articles with real statistical analysis on how different offensive stats relate to winning football games.

29 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Butbutbut he's such a hard worker and is working to improve his game daily! 

I for one can't wait for him to miss AJ Brown so that he can run right and step out of bounds before throwing the ball.

Geez!  Get with it!  Passing is so overrated, when you have swag for days.

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Total Bro

Baby Gronk. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Remember guys today is 

7060DA7E-1518-417D-B035-C4834274548E.jpeg

Today is throw a jar of mayonnaise into a cheap apartment sink day? I completely forgot! Is it too late to get you a card?

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Total Bro

image.gif.9882c65edae95cfa77b27048aa01f4b4.gif

4 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Anything short of 100% completion percentage will have people here funding a way to **** about him.  He could even have 100% completion percentage and people would still be posting screenshot of a YouTube video showing he could have passed to someone else on a given play. 

Not one single poster in here wants Hurts to fail. Not one. Every single person who spends every day on a message board as a fan wants their QB to succeed, especially when he was a second round pick. I, along with every single other poster, would be absolutely THRILLED for him to become a viable NFL passer. Absolutely ecstatic. I would love to watch him play a game, regardless of stats, and see him make timing throws, go through progressions, see open WRs, throw them open, with accuracy, and not bail from clean pockets. I would LOVE it. And if I had seen it, I’d be saying "maybe he can build upon that”. 

The problem is, we haven’t seen it, because it hasn’t happened. Regardless of how many stats Afan wants to post, regardless of how much hyperbolic strawmans you want to spew, regardless of anything. 

Every single poster on this board wants him to succeed, it’s just that 88% of us (the ones that use our eyes) haven’t been given much hope that it’s gonna happen. 

Question: Is Shannon Sharpe also a racist Hurts hater? Would he still question Hurts as a QB if he "threw for a 100% completion percentage”?

Ehhh, I think there are at least a couple posters in here who actually do want Hurts to fail.

1 minute ago, schuy7 said:

Ehhh, I think there are at least a couple posters in here who actually do want Hurts to fail.

Maybe downundermike 

1 minute ago, blindside said:

Maybe downundermike 

He's the first one who came to mind for me too. 🤣

4 minutes ago, blindside said:

Maybe downundermike 

2 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

He's the first one who came to mind for me too. 🤣

I do not want him to fail.  He just does not have what it will take to be a playoff winning QB.

The way many in here feel about Hurts, including myself, is the way I felt about Kevin Kolb.  I just don't see it with him.

Dianna Russini is on the latest episode of BwF and she said a lot of interesting stuff. For one, she's really enthusiastic. I like her personality a lot, she really loves football.

She said a day or two before the draft, a Jets source texted her and asked her if she heard about AJ Brown being on the trade block and she's like no I didn't hear that, I don't think it's true, and they're like it is. And she said she texted a bunch of sources from around the league and wasn't getting any denials or confirmations and she realized something was up. She said she made it her mission to get to the bottom of this story and on draft night she finally got confirmation it was legit and it was the Eagles involved, but they told her she cannot report it, not even to her husband, she has to sit on it, and she agreed. Then she got a text not too long after and the source said the deal was off. Then got another text right before pick 18 that said deal's back on, go ahead and report it.

Another thing she said was a bunch of teams didn't even know AJ Brown was on the trade block. The Packers, Chiefs, Commies were all blindsided by it, they were all looking for WRs and had no idea he was available.

She also said the reason he left was purely money. Told Eagles fans not to worry. There's no secret thing that's going to come out later that you find out "oh, that's why they traded him." Said he was beloved in the Titans organization and they think he's a special player and they just couldn't afford to pay him.

49 minutes ago, Know Life said:

Today is throw a jar of mayonnaise into a cheap apartment sink day? I completely forgot! Is it too late to get you a card?

spacer.png

Archived