EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

Go figure:

spacer.png

OF course, since Eagles played soft coverage, "winning" didn't do you much good as the ball was gone.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bpac55 said:

anyone want to go full America with this Eagles shirt at a local vintage shop?

No photo description available.

The vintage market in general has had some awesome stuff over the past year. Sadly it’s exploded so somethings are ridiculously priced  

all numbers

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32176833/2021-nfl-pass-rushing-run-stopping-blocking-leaderboard-win-rate-rankings

Mailata 4th run block, Dickerson 2nd, Kelce 4th at their positions. Lane not in the top 10 last year, but that should change.

Lane 2nd pass blocking, Kelce 7th, Mailata and Dickerson not in the top ten, but that should change.

3 minutes ago, KDUB1510 said:

Damn Davis looks good. Gonna be a problem.

Everyone looks good in shorts in April, and the first week of August.

Then the pads go on, some drop out, then the exhbition games start, others are exposed, then the real games begin.

1 minute ago, austinfan said:

Then the pads go on, some drop out, then the exhbition games start, others are exposed, then the real games begin.

Really ground breaking insight you are bringing to the blog today.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

AF on most days:

Glen Macnow: Eagles fans should thank Howie Roseman for Super Bowl team –  Metro Philadelphia

AF today:

46 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Who is the front runner for the NASTY NATE award? 

Reed Blankenship

3 minutes ago, austinfan said:

i was referring to the physical shape he appears to be in but you're right.  

Some of these throws by Strong seem nice. I think Hurts would still be crow hopping on some of them.

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

he’s gonna opt into his deal next year. They need him to at least do that so they can trade and get anything for him as an expiring contract. Problem just letting him walk you are over the cap with embiid, Harris, green and the other contracts. The sixers really needed to hit a homerun with the Simmons trade due to so many past blunders leaving the roster the way it was. They missed it 

I think their best shot at a home run was the hope that Harden would find his youth from Houston and return to that level.  The smart money was obviously on that never happening, but that was probably a better shot on a world class has been than a never was or will be.

4 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Reed Blankenship

He will have a legitimate shot to make it, not because of his skills, but because of how bad the safeties on this team are.

I’m a bit confused, doesn’t everyone at rookie minicamp need a signed contract?

So Dean, walking there with Davis must be signed too?

3 minutes ago, Infam said:

Nope, does not apply until training camp.  You can take part in any team activity until then without a contract.

Landon Dickerson did drills at mini camp last may, did not sign his deal until July 27th

18 minutes ago, austinfan said:

What about in May?

17 minutes ago, austinfan said:

I think Davis will look good then too.  I think the concern with him has been his ability to control his weight.  I am hoping they get him working on strength and conditioning so that he's in good shape for the season.  It looks like he's relatively slim and moving well. 

5 minutes ago, Infam said:

No. This feels like one of few odd years they have any rookie signed. 

9 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Some of these throws by Strong seem nice. I think Hurts would still be crow hopping on some of them.

It seemed like nice easy lobs and not anything that hard.  I don't think Hurts couldn't handle them.  

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

What about in May?

April showers bring May flowers

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Nope, does not apply until training camp.  You can take part in any team activity until then without a contract.

Landon Dickerson did drills at mini camp last may, did not sign his deal until July 27th

Ah ok, thanks. 

Makes me wonder though why the Giants would release Bradberry now though…

13 minutes ago, Swoop said:

I could watch Strong throw all day. I think I will watch those vids all day. 

22 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Just so you know, they aren't allowed to hit the QB. Things change when the red jersey comes off.

2 minutes ago, Infam said:

Ah ok, thanks. 

Makes me wonder though why the Giants would release Bradberry now though…

Because if they don't that's a fast way to piss off players and have a bad rep around the league. I'm sure Bradberry and his agent are already pissed off as it is. 

There it is.  The first ball comment of the 2022 season.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Because if they don't that's a fast way to piss off players and have a bad rep around the league. I'm sure Bradberry and his agent are already pissed off as it is. 

Well, it's Bradberry's fault for signing with the Giants.  And he should be pissed at his agent who didn't stop him from signing with such a crappy team.

Archived