EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

@4for4EaglesNest.

Why always with the confused emoji?

In the pic of Foles he looks like a war torn vet whose been away on the battle field.

Meaning yeah he looks worn out and like he's been through some stuff.

Not that hard to comprehend bro...

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Absolutely, I totally put more blame on Wilson and ownership than I do Hackett.

Hackett was horribly underqualified and under prepared to be a head coach, pairing that with the cancer Russell Wilson has become was destined to fail 

Some guys are just better as coordinators and I'm sure Hackett will go onto to have success as one somewhere else, where as I'm not sure there is any coach or system out there that can fix the train wreck that is Russell Wilson.

His whole team visibly hate him and yet the broncos are stuck with him due to cap for a while.

Not sure how many coaches would want to walk into that nightmare.

I've heard demeco could be a leading candidate and if I were Meco I'd say thanks but no thanks, he'll have plenty of other better organizations after his services, he won't have to settle for the broncos.

Not sure any coach would want that job, I get there are only 32 head coaching jobs in the NFL so it's a big deal but walking into that mess is just setting one up to fail.

Agree.  You can see how much more energised Pete Carroll is this year now he is free of Wilson. 

I would imagine the best hire for Wilson will either be someone who tells him how it is and won't take his fake BS, or someone who he knows from Seattle who can copy/paste that scheme into Denver and let him do what he likes.  Either way, I'm glad he was too snobby to come to Philly

2 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Agree.  You can see how much more energised Pete Carroll is this year now he is free of Wilson. 

I would imagine the best hire for Wilson will either be someone who tells him how it is and won't take his fake BS, or someone who he knows from Seattle who can copy/paste that scheme into Denver and let him do what he likes.  Either way, I'm glad he was too snobby to come to Philly

Definitely dodged a bullet with him not coming to Philly.

34 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Nick Foles looks rough. Spends a few months around Irsay and he’s clearly a guy that’s seen some ish. 

Was just going to say the exact same thing. He’s definitely getting ready to pack some cigarettes in this picture.  

13 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Definitely dodged a bullet with him not coming to Philly.

Something always felt off with Wilson to me and that he wasn’t as genuine as he seemed, but the good play always covered that up enough where I liked him as a quarterback. But that all came down this season where a lot of his ex-teammates in Seattle basically ratted him out for being a fake. Making teammates go through his manager to talk with him, having his own office in the stadium, etc. The guy seems like an egotistical nightmare and that image was protected in Seattle because they had a lot of winning seasons. 

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Sorry if already posted. 

Craziest list of potential head coaches in 30 years 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just wait till you see the Colts 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Craziest pregame workout by a coach in 30 years. 

I just realized Eagles can’t even put Maddox on IR if they hope for him to play in the post season. It would be his second time to IR and therefore ending his season. If it’s indeed significant and out for awhile it’s going to be hard to justify the roster spot for the hope he comes back eventually. 

27 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

David Chao thinks Lane will be back through the playoffs, but get surgery in offseason.

This always made sense.

It's tough for players to miss playoff games for pain, especially when you are the #1 seed.

14 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Sorry if already posted. 

I could see Quinn, Bevell, or Steichen from that list.

Payton wouldn’t take that job as I assume he wants a younger franchise QB to work with, and DEN doesn’t have the draft capital to trade to the Saints.

3 minutes ago, RLC said:

This always made sense.

It's tough for players to miss playoff games for pain, especially when you are the #1 seed.

Bad part is now there’s a giant bullseye for other teams.

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Bad part is now there’s a giant bullseye for other teams.

I would love for opposing teams to try to attack an injured Lane Johnson. He'll play well...but he may not play the whole game.

28 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Sorry if already posted. 

For goodness sakes, can we please move on from the Bienemy as a potential HC stuff.  He's not that guy.  

32 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

For goodness sakes, can we please move on from the Bienemy as a potential HC stuff.  He's not that guy.  

I’m so tired of hearing about that guy every offseason and how a lot of people think there’s outside circumstances as to why he’s not being hired. If a purple giraffe interviewed well, had a good vision, sold itself to ownership that he could be the guy, and had a good track record, it would get hired. The NFL is the ultimate meritocracy. He’s not failing to get a job because of his skin color. And for anyone who still thinks that, watch DeMeco Ryans get a job before he does. 

Maybe no one is impressed with Bieniemy, he bombs interviews, people think Mahomes and Reid are the cogs to that offense, and it’s as simple as that. If it wasn’t, he’d have a job already. Teams have told us what they think of him based on him not having a HC job. 

8 hours ago, Casey @ Bat said:

I’m pretty fast for an old guy I’ll have you know. 

Pretty sure I could have caught this guy and form tackled him. 

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Ref signaled a catch then walked like a yard back what the hell was that. 

It’s probably you reffing trying to screw over Foles since you hate him 

Archived