EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

14 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Pretty sure I could have caught this guy and form tackled him. 

We can get a little Andre Waters and Wes Hopkins duo going!💪💪

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’m not defending Scott, he’s bad too. It’s just insane to me how many people are talking about signing him when he can’t even make the Texans roster. Pretty sure the main highlight of his career and the reason people talk about him is because he wore a ski mask that one time. 

I’d rather have Anthony Harris play S and move CJGJ back to slot. 

I don't know about that.  He played pretty good for the Eagles helping them get into the playoffs and made some plays once they got there.  If he can cover the slot better than Scott, I'm all for the tryout.  IMO every time I see Scott he is close to the receiver but never makes a play.  Not saying he is all pro but Strap made plays.  Once a upon a time, he helped salvage a secondary.

"Well, that might have been the key to our season putting the waiver claim in" on LeBlanc, Schwartz said. "I had never heard of Cre’Von LeBlanc before.”

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/06/eagles-crevon-leblanc-excels-in-slot-coverage/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com/eagles/2019/01/heres-why-eagles-jim-schwartz-thinks-the-addition-of-crevon-leblanc-was-the-key-to-the-season.html%3foutputType=amp

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

It’s pretty incredible that we didn’t get throw off back foot Foles once that entire super bowl run.

I think that lucky break against the Falcons at the end of the 1st half was… maybe not. But yeah he was a HOFer for two games 

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I think that lucky break against the Falcons at the end of the 1st half was… maybe not. But yeah he was a HOFer for two games 

Clement also seemed like he was going to be a long term RB too. He just kind of fell off the map too.

3 minutes ago, Cliftoma said:

I don't know about that.  He played pretty good for the Eagles helping them get into the playoffs and made some plays once they got there.  If he can cover the slot better than Scott, I'm all for the tryout.  IMO every time I see Scott he is close to the receiver but never makes a play.  Not saying he is all pro but Strap made plays.  Once a upon a time, he helped salvage a secondary.

"Well, that might have been the key to our season putting the waiver claim in" on LeBlanc, Schwartz said. "I had never heard of Cre’Von LeBlanc before.”

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/06/eagles-crevon-leblanc-excels-in-slot-coverage/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com/eagles/2019/01/heres-why-eagles-jim-schwartz-thinks-the-addition-of-crevon-leblanc-was-the-key-to-the-season.html%3foutputType=amp

The ski mask was a joke. He’s had some ok moments, just too long ago, especially in the Not For Long league. That plus he’s a walking injury. I saw his agent say he could play but it’s more of a for how long to me.

Need seven points from Williams tonight to advance to the championship in fantasy.

So naturally it'll be up in the air until the end of the game.

4 minutes ago, bitbased said:

Clement also seemed like he was going to be a long term RB too. He just kind of fell off the map too.

I always saw him as a rotational guy but yeah he hit lightning in a bottle 

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

The ski mask was a joke. He’s had some ok moments, just too long ago, especially in the Not For Long league. That plus he’s a walking injury. I saw his agent say he could play but it’s more of a for how long to me.

I respect that.  He did make some plays.  Maybe he is toast but I would sell my left nut for another Superbowl so if he could help out I am open arms.  

This is a great example of why it’s dumb to limit a team with two successful challenges to three. It’s not the Colts’ fault that these refs stink. 

Wow, considering the ball didn't move when it contacted the ground and there was no bobble that sets a precedent on what's a "catch."

2 minutes ago, bitbased said:

Wow, considering the ball didn't move when it contacted the ground and there was no bobble that sets a precedent on what's a "catch."

Just copy and paste this comment during every NFL game and I will probably believe it each time 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Just copy and paste this comment during every NFL game and I will probably believe it each time 

It's crazy. I feel like my concept of what's allowable as a catch changes from week to week depending on the game I'm watching.

9 minutes ago, bitbased said:

It's crazy. I feel like my concept of what's allowable as a catch changes from week to week depending on the game I'm watching.

I’m still annoyed by the bobble argument. To me that’s still technically possessing it. If the player catches the ball in bounds  and maintains possession once they hit the ground it should be a catch. 

Hopefully no one in here got stuck with the airline disaster today. I saw Phoenix canceled 90% of their Southwest flights and can’t get people rebooked for another four days. Looked like a nightmare throughout the country today. 

Just now, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Hopefully no one in here got stuck with the airline disaster today. I saw Phoenix canceled 90% of their Southwest flights and can’t get people rebooked for another four days. Looked like a nightmare throughout the country today. 

This is why I don’t travel during winter…that and the cost :lol:

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Craziest pregame workout by a coach in 30 years. 

Don't judge the guy before finding out if the cheerleaders were warming up across from him

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Craziest pregame workout by a coach in 30 years. 

Great stretch for the back, but yeah, I’m not doing that in public with cameras around. 

Archived