EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

1) Development of Davis, Dean, Jurgens and Dickerson.

2) Hurts, Kelce and Graham will miss significant time. (at least 3 games each)

This looks good to me. I think Kelce might be less likely to play through injury now that there's a very good alternative.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

why? not being a jerk but i think the roster is prettty much set

I think there's quite a few guys/positions you could argue over for the 53. What's your 53 prediction that you feel so strongly about?

@LeanMeanGM

Eagles go 10-7

Hurts ignores RTK's racist advice and throws to the white guy (Goedert) -- who catches 80 passes after not catching 60 in any year before.

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

Just ignore him. He's a Fing idiot. He thinks all 87 guys have a chance to make this roster apparently. Fing moron that dude is

this is the TATE I'm talking about. NEEEEEED MOAAAARRRRRZZZZ WR!!!!!

I don't think that's what he ment. I'm sure we can sit here and talk about who is a lock and who isn't. There are a few questions tho and position battles to sort out

When the Eagles make their OL cuts...if you are another team...do you say that our OL is stacked, the released player was coached up by the best in the business, and put in a claim?

Or do you say...the starters here are stacked, the bubble depth is less spectacular, and a player that Stoutland let go probably isn't going to work out anywhere.

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

Tartt released

Legit? Blankenship must've beat him out. If so, I was hoping he'd make the team

2 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

I dont think so. I'd say the only questions are How many QB's and How many WR's. so whats that 2 or 3 of the 53

Do they add a veteran rb? Now you're at 4 rbs. What do they do at the S position? 

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I don't think that's what he ment. I'm sure we can sit here and talk about who is a lock and who isn't. There are a few questions tho and position battles to sort out

Even if it is, there's no reason to get that worked up over it. Shenault would pretty easily be an upgrade over Reagor, Ward, etc. Potentially Pascal, too.

Will it happen? Probably not.

Do we need it to? No.

Consider the source, though.

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

I dont think so. I'd say the only questions are How many QB's and How many WR's. so whats that 2 or 3 of the 53

Post your 53. It won't be as easy as you think. How many QBs and WRs you keep has a big impact on other positions. Yes probably 48-50 players are easy but trying to get those last few correct is difficult. And history shows that these guys can go on to have important roles with injuries or develop into good players down the line.

Just now, Swoop said:

Even if it is, there's no reason to get that worked up over it. Shenault would pretty easily be an upgrade over Reagor, Ward, etc.

Will it happen? Probably not.

Do we need it to? No.

Consider the source, though.

I agree. We're pretty much talking about the last 2 or 3 players making the team. Always factor in a Howie trade

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

:groovy:

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Do they add a veteran rb? Now you're at 4 rbs. What do they do at the S position? 

Unless Sanders is seriously hurt, I'd just go with 3. This isn't a joke about Hurts being a RB, but he is, essentially a short yardage/RZ running back with his style of play. I don't see the need of a 4th guy with Sanders, Scott, Gainwell and then what Hurts does in the run game. They can just put someone on the PS.

End of an era

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Unless Sanders is seriously hurt, I'd just go with 3. This isn't a joke about Hurts being a RB, but he is, essentially a short yardage/RZ running back with his style of play. I don't see the need of a 4th guy with Sanders, Scott, Gainwell and then what Hurts does in the run game. They can just put someone on the PS.

My guess is they go 3 until the trade deadline. Sanders is always banged up. I would really like to see what he can do for a full season healthy

1 minute ago, MillerTime said:

Doubtful he'd make someone else's 53.

May be back on the practice squad.

I think that answer the question. 2 qbs. I'm sure he'll make it on the PS

The release was a given.  The question is whether he's brought back onto the PS, or Sinnett.

2 minutes ago, MillerTime said:

Maybe just not a fit for the QB room, ehh @TorontoEagle?

Just now, Alphagrand said:

The release was a given.  The question is whether he's brought back onto the PS, or Sinnett.

I think they both make it to the PS. QB factory

Just now, downundermike said:

How long until RTK takes a victory lap not realizing he was being trolled.

After he finishes wiping his mouth

Archived