EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo getting lucky here with some of these punter cuts. Not like they would be doing much punting this year anyway.

1 minute ago, justrelax said:

I knew Tom was going. He played every offensive snap. They just used him to get through the game.

Really, you knew they were going to cut the 14th offensive lineman on the roster.

Just now, downundermike said:

Really, you knew they were going to cut the 14th offensive lineman on the roster.

I knew cause he wasn’t Tom Brady and he had two first names. 

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

Big difference between bold prediction and F****ing DUMB prediction

Correct.

The one bolded is what reasonable posters do, the one underlined is what you do.

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

Big difference between bold prediction and F****ing DUMB prediction/ 

But I expect nothing less from this board

Can you be more specific please? 

The Giants WR core is terrible, so this is dumb. He's either good enough to play for you, or not good enough to trade.

1 minute ago, RLC said:

The Giants WR core is terrible, so this is dumb. He's either good enough to play for you, or not good enough to trade.

If he's cut, which they're saying is possible, I could see him in Green Bay.

1 minute ago, RLC said:

He was being talked about as a potential cut a few weeks ago. I don't think they like him.

Just now, WentzFan11 said:

Can’t wait for Sunday. Let’s see what Hurts can do. 

They're playing Sunday? 

Wade Barrett Bad News GIF - Wade Barrett Bad News Stu ...

Guest justrelax

Not much. The opener is two Sundays away.

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

Yeah i expect GB to make a move at WR. I can also see Dallas making a move at WR. I think fuller goes to Dallas or GB at some point. 

2 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

why? not being a jerk but i think the roster is prettty much set

Not even close to being set, they still have 87 players on the roster.  

2 minutes ago, Swoop said:

According to a source of mine (Shocker), GB and OBJ recently had talks on his boat in Miami

This makes sense to me. They were interested last year and with Robinson going to LA, I just don't see the fit if he's looking to go back

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

My Bold prediction is that you are going to get owned, on the first page of this Blog.  

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah i expect GB to make a move at WR. I can also see Dallas making a move at WR. I think fuller goes to Dallas or GB at some point. 

I was listening to the Jags preseason game on the weekend and they believe Laviska Shenault is on the roster bubble there.

I doubt the Eagles would bring him in, but he might be available very soon as well.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Not even close to being set, they still have 87 players on the roster.  

I think the biggest question marks are:

How many wrs do they go with? 

Which S are safe? 

Do they add a veteran rb?

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

According to a source of mine (Shocker), GB and OBJ recently had talks on his boat in Miami

This makes sense to me. They were interested last year and with Robinson going to LA, I just don't see the fit if he's looking to go back

I think obj waits it out to see what the landscape is when he’s closer to returning on the field. I don’t think he’s back til November. I can see GB doing it as they tried to get him last year. I also see them being interested in fuller as they’ve been linked with him for 2 years too. 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I think the biggest question marks are:

How many wrs do they go with? 

Which S are safe? 

Do they add a veteran rb?

Do they keep 3 QB's

Do they keep 5 or 6 WR's

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think obj waits it out to see what the landscape is when he’s closer to returning on the field. I don’t think he’s back til November. I can see GB doing it as they tried to get him last year. I also see them being interested in fuller as they’ve been linked with him for 2 years too. 

Agreed

Just now, downundermike said:

Do they keep 3 QB's

Do they keep 5 or 6 WR's

I think early in the season they go with 2 qbs

5 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I was listening to the Jags preseason game on the weekend and they believe Laviska Shenault is on the roster bubble there.

I doubt the Eagles would bring him in, but he might be available very soon as well.

Tbh i rather take the chance on him then Reagor. With shenault you can run a lot of gadget type plays. Maybe utilize him in a cordarelle Patterson type role like the falcons did. I’m actually surprised the jags didn’t try to get him involved and teach him punt returns. Then again he’s been injury prone in the past so maybe that was their reasoning behind not doing so. 

I don't bet much/ever, but I did get in on the Eagles as NFCE champs at +200.

I think Dallas is going to disappoint.  While I think the Commanders have more potential to make some noise than anyone gives them credit for, I (literally) would not bet on it.  Too many things could go wrong there.  And I think they all have a shot to go 2-0 against the Giants.  I was a Daboll supporter in the HC coach search, but I think some of his antics combined with that horrific roster are going to torpedo that ship badly.

One common denominator between AR, Doug, and Siri is that they are going to pilot a steady ship.  The guy that can talk about flowers blossoming after an embarrassing loss can probably run away with the division while everyone else is self-destructing from the top down.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Do they keep 3 QB's

Do they keep 5 or 6 WR's

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Agreed

I think early in the season they go with 2 qbs

I guess another question mark would be, is Reagor traded

Archived