EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Among all the Hurts and Smitty praise, we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that Cox is back to being Cox.

He played one helluva a game.  Hats off to the ol man!  He can still get it.  Gave energy to Hargeave as well.  Really liked the dline effort

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

After having bottom of the barrel linebacker play the past few years, White and Edwards have been a joy to watch. Definitely one of the better bright spots throughout the past three weeks. 

It's great to see.  Going to be tough decisions after the season.  Who do you bring back?  

In 2017 they got up by 17+ on lots of teams. Weeks 8-12 (with a bye) was the last time they were up 17+ for 3 weeks in a row (4 games in a row then)

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

QBRs for the game:

Hurts: 86.1

Wentz: 11.6

Wow.

I said something earlier about waiting for the numbers to come out.

Those are some....:towel:

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

QBRs for the game:

Hurts: 86.1

Wentz: 11.6

I think he had the highest PFF ranking through 2 games. He might still be #1 this week.

5 minutes ago, Cliftoma said:

He played one helluva a game.  Hats off to the ol man!  He can still get it.  Gave energy to Hargeave as well.  Really liked the dline effort

😉

This is kind of reminding me of 2016. Started 3-0 looking unstoppable after 3 dominating wins but then came back down to Earth. 

However, this team has much better WRs and a better secondary. 

22 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Joe Lombardi. He’s no Vince 

Is that the same dude that called pederson the worst coach in football before Dougie P won a super bowl???

6 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

It's great to see.  Going to be tough decisions after the season.  Who do you bring back?  

I think they’ll both earn extensions. Between them, Dean, Johnson, and Johnson I don’t think they’ll mess around with that room too much in the offseason. 3 of those guys are still on rookie deals. 

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Is that the same dude that called pederson the worst coach in football before Dougie P won a super bowl???

That was Mike Lombardi.

1 hour ago, toughfighter83 said:

i mean the chargers are battling injuries, they dont have their star wideouts and lost their o tackle and herbert isnt healthy either so i think jags had an easier game, but with us, i think our offense will be fine, it's the defense that could have a hard time with the jags offense, they have weapons too, it's probably going to be a shootout but i think the eagles will come on top.

You named all things on the offensive end. They still scored 38 points and left points on the board vs a good D

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  I do and it was.  But I’m sure in all of your brilliance you saw Wentz’s game collapsing and the Eagles making a coaching change.  Then trading for D Smith and AJ Brown.  You saw all of that.

It just seems your only purpose here is to passively spike the football on other posters who have the stones to take a position on something.  

It was an arrogant pick after paying Wentz and having all of those other needs.  But kudos to you for being right in your mind.  

A late 2nd rd pick for a QB you think has starter upside is by definition the BPA - because starting QBs are so hard to find, even in the 1st round.

Maybe you should just admit you were wrong?

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Michael Lombardi 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

This is kind of reminding me of 2016. Started 3-0 looking unstoppable after 3 dominating wins but then came back down to Earth. 

And  some vet leaders that have super bowl wins.

The jags now are more reminiscent of that 2016 team than these eagles are imo

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That was Mike Lombardi I believe.

Also no Vince...😉

4 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Hopefully the Bieniemy obsession for HC can finally go away.  

I don't see anything in that video. Making up drama 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Nah, that was Mike Lombardi, actually a guy from my hometown I knew growing up. 

Didn't think much of him then, either....:ph34r:

@Outlaw you ran away with the competition this week. 

I just jumped in to 2nd, but no one is catching you. I just need to get enough space between me and @schuy7 who has someone playing tomorrow night. 

7 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Better lines and better LB’s as well. 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

Random thought:

Brady’s last game ever being a playoff loss in Philly would be tremendous 

Loss of leg function would be perfect...

Archived