EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

Seumalo is a keeper though i am a tad concerned with his performance thus far.

save kelce money too i figure

Once the voidable years clear, I guess 

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

DeMeco Ryan will be a HC someday soon. 

Great coach. I think he’ll get one this offseason. 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hey look, it’s Afan.  Springfield’s answer to the question nobody asked.  I admit when I’m wrong.  As often I am wrong.  Which isn’t very often.  But you and your other band of revisionist Howie boot lickers can try to rationalize it all you want.  Point is, drafting a QB at that point and time was Fing dumb.  Or paying Wentz all that money was dumb.  One of the two.  So since they paid Wentz first then I’ll say both were dumb.  Drawing on a 18 in blackjack is dumb.   You can’t go back and puff your chest when you draw a 3, still doesn’t make it the right decision at the time.  Hey, it worked out for now.  Great. You wanna suck him off for sweeping up the ashes, when he’s the one who burned the building down?  Go for it.  

Next you’ll tell us that drafting Reagor and JJAW worked out because if we drafted DK Metcalf and Jefferson then we wouldn’t have Devonte Smith and AJ Brown.  

I think Hurts has broken this guy's brain. 

6 months of non stop Hurts hate in here now crickets 🤣🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

DeMeco Ryan will be a HC someday soon. 

He's who I want even with Sirianni here.  I think he's going to be a flat out stud HC.  

Reheated Burger King fries are the worst in the fast food game. I can’t even think of one that’s close. These taste like paper

@4for4EaglesNest

67.4% completion, 4 passing TDs:1 INT, 305 passing yards per game.

I got 3/3 for now.  Yards per game is seeming like an easy win but I expect the completion percentage and TD:INT to keep fluctuating.  

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hey sport.  Glad you’re not hiding anymore.  Listen, when are you going to start a new thread to get owned in again?   

Lot of posters from that thread are curiously mia right now. Glad to see you are more humble then they are. 

Most Jimmy G play of all time. Walks out of bounds for a safety and throws a pick 6 on the same play. 

1 hour ago, austinfan said:

I'm not going to get overly excited after three games but some conclusions are warranted:

1) Hurts has taken a step up, he still has a way to go, focused on his primary too much on long throws where the WR was covered, got to recognize that and move to another target

2) The defense looks much better, Gannon is becoming more aggressive and they have LBs and safeties with the speed to shut down the underneath game

Still only three games, and I"m not crowning them NFC champs right now, but they're a legitimate 11-6 or so team and one of the top 3 or 4 in the conference.

Note they've done that with an extra 1st and 2nd rd pick the next two years, and Jurgens and Dean on the bench - that is, they're deep enough that top draft picks are depth, not desperation hopes for improvement.

Agreed. Jalen and the team still have a long ways to go. And I think they know it too.

15 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Reheated Burger King fries are the worst in the fast food game. I can’t even think of one that’s close. These taste like paper

Be less poor

24 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

He's who I want even with Sirianni here.  I think he's going to be a flat out stud HC.  

Most said that about Robert Saleh too.  So far.....hasn't happened. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Most Jimmy G play of all time. Walks out of bounds for a safety and throws a pick 6 on the same play. 

17 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I've never reheated any fast food but their regular fries are better than most other places.

I am here to eat crow.  Hurts has exceeded my expectations so far.  I hope he keeps it up and we make a deep run.  He looks like a totally different qb than last year.  Props to him for putting the work in.  The offensive playing calling has been good too but I would prefer a few more run plays when you are up by 24 in the second half.

Just now, DEagle7 said:

So apparently Taylor Swift isn't doing the halftime show anymore so you can all breathe easy...

:ph34r:

I get to see Ree Ree singing in the middle of the Eagles flogging the Bills? Awesome

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

What a damn good House of thr Dragon episode. 

That show blows.  Game of thrones knock off which is terrible.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What a damn good House of thr Dragon episode. 

Figures you would enjoy that crap show. LOL

5 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Tell your sister to stop charging so GD much

She is short and fat so cant be much

perhaps be less poor

Archived