Quez Watkins

bigdog54

On 11/15/2022 at 11:11 AM, EagleVA said:

Tyreek Hill was a 5th round pick.....seems to me what round a player was drafted doesn't mean much, I mean, I'm not at all impressed with 1st round pick Devonta Smith, as far as I'm concerned he should be a 4th receiver.

I always said that Smith was over-drafted. He is a solid 2. And an incredible #3 on any dream team. As it stands, I am fine with him at 2.

24 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

I always said that Smith was over-drafted. He is a solid 2. And an incredible #3 on any dream team. As it stands, I am fine with him at 2.

Who else could Eagles have drafted where they were besides Micah Parsons (Cowboys wanted him and wouldn't have traded with Eagles and if Eagles took him, it likely would have been bad for Eagles, with Joneses being center of attention. Other teams may have known Eagles did a team dirty and less teams [especially Cowboys] may not have wanted to do business with Eagles as much). Besides, drafting Smith helped get rid of Reagor and JJAW.

9 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Get real about Smith, he was the 3rd best receiver his last year at 'Bama.

The best part about this is that I used your own assessment to prove how wrong you were so you’re response was to change the parameters, but that’s just as bad. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

That's what I've always said, he's not a #1 receiver, but if you listen to all my distractors he's a top 10 WR, those distractors all suffer from chronic cases of cowboyitis.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, nipples said:

There’s no way you believe all the nonsense you spew about Devonta. 

OK, you're right, I write sheet I don't believe.

15 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The best part about this is that I used your own assessment to prove how wrong you were so you’re response was to change the parameters, but that’s just as bad. 😂😂😂

Honestly, I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about but have it your way, you proved me wrong....not a problem!!

17 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

?
He's close to 1000 yards receiving in just his second season.  He's already become one of the best route runners in the league and proven most of his naysayers wrong (the ones who said he couldn't succeed at his size in the NFL). 

The only reason he's not our #1 is because we acquired a generational type of WR in AJ Brown.

34 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Honestly, I have no idea what in the hell you're talking about but have it your way, you proved me wrong....not a problem!!

Wrong?

How many 3rd or 4th WR's in the NFL gain 1000 yards receiving in a season?  

I'll wait.

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

OK, you're right, I write sheet I don't believe.

Quez is charmin soft. While Smith is making big time catches, Quez is having the ball ripped right out of his hands for interceptions

• Like 1

Just now, PoconoDon said:

I'm gonna call it now...

Quez Watkins in a BIT**

That’s weird cause he IS a Beetch too

• Haha 1

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

That’s weird cause he IS a Beetch too

Soft as...

Spoiler

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Mega Rolls, 12 Count : Health & Household -  Amazon.com

Is this guy even on the roster next year? All he’s got is speed but he never catches the deep ball. He certainly cost them today with his inability to fight for the ball.

• Like 1

OK who lost this game for the eagles????????

My list:

Sanders and Scott - NO Mther' F=in paychecks for YOU!!!! You fumbling puss***

ALSO - MINSHEW - You overthrowing, over-amped. uncle Rico looking M'ther F'er

News flash A-hole...you are NOT allowed to lose to Dallas. dumbazzzz

Just now, rrfierce said:

Would rather have pascal as WR3. 

Yes. He's 100X tougher than that bit** Watkins

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Anyone who thinks Quez Watkins is better than Smith is an absolute dope.

Does anyone actually think that?

Smith is a very good #2.  Quez has been a decent #3 at times and a problem at other times.  There's no real comparison.  They are not on the same level.

19 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

Smith is a very good #2.  Quez has been a decent #3 at times and a problem at other times.  There's no real comparison.  They are not on the same level.

Yes, someone does think that. EagleVA. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

One chuckle head around here. Quez has been costing quarterbacks interceptions for a few years now with stopping his routes, letting defenders undercut him, and now just flat out letting defenders rip the ball out his hands. I used to be a fan but now I kind of just want him to be gone.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

One chuckle head around here. Quez has been costing quarterbacks interceptions for a few years now with stopping his routes, letting defenders undercut him, and now just flat out letting defenders rip the ball out his hands. I used to be a fan but now I kind of just want him to be gone.

But EagleVA said Quez is better than Smitty

What a clown he is

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They kept this guy because of his speed. How many deep balls has he caught?

Its a really good point. On those 2 INTs if Smith or Brown are targeted I'm not sure both are INTs.

• Like 1