July 2Jul 2 so 2 million left on the BAEand 4.3 million of a trade exception I did not realize they had. LeBron's vet min would be 3.9 million. So the 6ers can give him ever so slightly more than that if they use the trade exception.
July 2Jul 2 Since we seem to get any guy we want for as little as possible, get DiVencenzo next. Then we would be making a trip to the finals.
July 2Jul 2 13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:PG- Maxey, PhilonSG- VJ, SimonsNot too many. Just a starter and a backup in each role.VJ supposedly can kick out to SF though not ideal at his height hes got the length. So you can do that if necessary.LeBron really completes the team though and makes it all work seamlessly with lineups and complementary skills.Backup wing, or PF/C are the holes.I think Dean can also play SF. He can defend any position so you can basically consider him whatever you want.Tell you what though, beating the drum a ton I realize. But Embiid sticks out like a sore thumb on this roster. Theyre all young and athletic. This team can play fast. Then theres him. He doesnt fit the speed, nor the usage rate because Brown should be our #1 option. I feel like Gansey is definitely working on getting playable SF/PF/C depth for Embiid as we speak. Or, LeBron.It just seems weird that Simons chose Philly over Miami where he'd get a lot more minutes and looks. Almost like he received some kind of reassurances or something that things would open up.
July 2Jul 2 With this configuration and the addition of Wade on defense, no chance they should trade Maxey (VJ is still untouchable to me) yet. See how it plays out this year and if it looks promising, stick with it. Otherwise you have options like trading Maxey for some wings/bigs and then re-signing Simons long term.
July 2Jul 2 2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:bigly!We are clearly the better roster.Probably cleveland. But maybe Philly is close enough.
July 2Jul 2 It sounds very weird to say this with a straight face but we are actual title contenders with him on it. The other two, not so much. Cavs are far off especially after the East got a lot better.
July 2Jul 2 50 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:bigly!We are clearly the better roster.Probably cleveland. But maybe Philly is close enough.Tbh i think Sixers have a better chance than Cleveland to win a title. I’m not high on Mitchell and harden backcourt. I do like the Cavs interior better cause you don’t know with Embiid. However sixers lineup and bench vs. Cleveland’s is fascinating MaxeyVjBrownlebron EmbiidBench:WadeSimonsLaBaron Bona BarlowEdwardsHukportiCleveland HardenMitchellLebronMobleyAllen Bench:Straus MerrillJaylon Tyson Bryant Proctor
July 2Jul 2 42 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Bring it back!Anyone that badmouths Philly and its fans really should just go and disappear! That is freaking classic!
July 2Jul 2 1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Tbh i think Sixers have a better chance than Cleveland to win a title. I’m not high on Mitchell and harden backcourt. I do like the Cavs interior better cause you don’t know with Embiid. However sixers lineup and bench vs. Cleveland’s is fascinatingMaxeyVjBrownlebronEmbiidBench:WadeSimonsLaBaronBonaBarlowEdwardsHukportiClevelandHardenMitchellLebronMobleyAllenBench:StrausMerrillJaylon TysonBryantProctorI think Philly may be the team in the east.My close enough comment was in proximity to Cleveland where he probably wants to be.
July 2Jul 2 25 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:I think Philly may be the team in the east.My close enough comment was in proximity to Cleveland where he probably wants to be.With LeBron, I think you’re right. Without him I think they’re probably still behind the Knicks. I think it’s much closer than it was last year. The issue would still remain you would need embiid to stay healthy to ultimately beat the Knicks. Because if he is not healthy in that series without LeBron, I don’t think they beat the Knicks.
July 2Jul 2 Big news as far as paying LeBron a solid chunk of money. Not sure how many teams in contention have our roster and a full MLE.Per Yossli Goslin, they could technically convert Wade into a S&T acquisition and send out $4.5M (two of Terry, Walker, Broome) that would let them use the full BAE for LeBron as well.
July 3Jul 3 TwitchFCHWPO - TwitchTap in Chat!Jaylen Brown is live streaming on Twitch and I'm definitely too old for that crap lol
Create an account or sign in to comment