July 3Jul 3 11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Yo, you forgot your bottle of Geritol....... I'll mail it to Boston....
July 3Jul 3 10 minutes ago, Talonblood said:Yo, you forgot your bottle of Geritol....... I'll mail it to Boston....Tbh I really can’t be mad at PG. If he doesn’t get suspended, I’m not so sure he looks as spry in the playoffs. If the Sixers do not come back to beat the Celtics, there’s a chance that the Celtics aren’t willing to trade Brown. Or the Sixers offer isn’t remotely good enough because PG plays those two months and doesn’t look very good in the playoffs.
July 3Jul 3 8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Tbh I really can’t be mad at PG. If he doesn’t get suspended, I’m not so sure he looks as spry in the playoffs. If the Sixers do not come back to beat the Celtics, there’s a chance that the Celtics aren’t willing to trade Brown. Or the Sixers offer isn’t remotely good enough because PG plays those two months and doesn’t look very good in the playoffs.We signed him because it was the only move to make. He came in with a good attitude wanting to be here. Choose 8 to honor Kobe. We already knew he was pretty washed, and injury prone.He was what we thought he was.Nothing to be mad at. His suspension had the silver lining making him refreshed for playoffs. Now, he brought us Jaylen Brown.He really served us pretty well.
July 3Jul 3 1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Tbh I really can’t be mad at PG. If he doesn’t get suspended, I’m not so sure he looks as spry in the playoffs. If the Sixers do not come back to beat the Celtics, there’s a chance that the Celtics aren’t willing to trade Brown. Or the Sixers offer isn’t remotely good enough because PG plays those two months and doesn’t look very good in the playoffs.That's a LOT of IF's, buddy. IF I were a hot dog and I was starving, would I eat myself??
July 3Jul 3 24 minutes ago, Talonblood said:That's a LOT of IF's, buddy. IF I were a hot dog and I was starving, would I eat myself??Eh. Paul George is perpetually hurt every year and 37 years old. That 2 1/2 month vacation for him is probably the only reason why he was healthy for the playoffs and looked good. Go look at his last 7 seasons, he’s played over 60 games 1 time (3 of the last 5 years he’s played under 45 games). Just saying, Paul George plays like crap in that Celtic series and/or looks old and washed, the Celtics probably want no part of that contract. and if they did then the Sixers are highly likely giving up more than they did. That contract was one of the worst in the league prior to his suspension.Imo his performance against the Celtics is one of the reasons they were able to move him with two years left
July 3Jul 3 18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:If we dont get LeBron, maybe Yabu on the minimum? He knows some 6ers, he has also played with Simons.1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:Still no LeBron. Gansey sleepinSixers have been active. Probably due for a slow down. With the holiday, not sure anything will get done until next week.It's always drama and waiting when it comes to a LeBron Decision.I doubt we get him.
July 3Jul 3 27 minutes ago, CouchKing said:Sixers have been active. Probably due for a slow down.With the holiday, not sure anything will get done until next week.It's always drama and waiting when it comes to a LeBron Decision.I doubt we get him.I like it....the reverse jinx! No way are we ever ever never getting James! (as I wait for him to sign here)
July 3Jul 3 3 hours ago, NYEagle said:I like it....the reverse jinx! No way are we ever ever never getting James! (as I wait for him to sign here)Every 76er fan- lets do the reverse curse- everyone say "I know we are not getting Lebron, it's just impossible." Now he will be ours.
July 3Jul 3 Embiid for Anthony Davis. Because that's the attraction for LeBron iff the Warriors get AD.
Create an account or sign in to comment