Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ThinkGreen said:

Hey, at least if Wentz plays well next year, we'll finally be able to see the Wentz we signed up for again.

He has to play well enough and long enough that they make the playoffs so if he gets hurt we still get that 1st or in a perfect world, he plays every snap and they suck ass but won’t bench him and we get a top 5. 

I just checked Carson's Twitter.  He hasn't tweeted about his new team, coach or teammates.  What a bad guy.

1 minute ago, Han Solo said:

I just checked Carson's Twitter.  He hasn't tweeted about his new team, coach or teammates.  What a bad guy.

Technically, he doesn't have a new team, coach or teammates yet. He won't until the new league year starts and the trade happens. Right now, it's only words, no actual trade has happened. 

28 minutes ago, ThinkGreen said:

Hey, at least if Wentz plays well next year, we'll finally be able to see the Wentz we signed up for again.

Wentz is someone else's problem now.  If he plays well we get a better pick from indy. That would be great.  Other than that wentz’s future means nothing to me

5 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

So go f yourself. I can still like a team and call them out for the stupid way the team is run into the ground. 

I would like to take a dump in your mouth 

4 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Wrong again. That's a common theme for you though. 1989. 

I was picking pieces of folks like you out of my stools in 1989

Just now, olsilverhair said:

I was picking pieces of folks like you out of my stools in 1989

Hey he used the word folks, he's gotta be at least 80 years old.

17 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Other than that wentz’s future means nothing to me

Except it'll be frustrating as hell when Wentz is lighting it up and Hurts sucking up the place. 

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Except it'll be frustrating as hell when Wentz is lighting it up and Hurts sucking up the place. 

Last three season win totals with Wentz under center:

Everyone of these seasons people blamed the players not named Wentz and staff only for the Eagles being this poor. Meanwhile his contract just keeps escalating. Tell me how the Eagles get the players Carson needs to be good enough to get to the one time in his career he won double digit games?

13 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Let it play out.  This could go so many different ways really. 

ok wentz might succeed in indy.  But he wasnt going to here so whatever.  It’s not the end of the world.  

the eagles have a bunch of options suddenly from where im looking at it.

the new coaching staff soesnt have to build from scratch an offense that works for wentz a be saddled to wentz.  They get to fill  the most important position on the team with their guy.  AND... they have a #6 pick in the 1st to bargain with.  This is good.  Fresh start

Hurtz is someone the locker room apparently can rally behind.   That’s good. That means something   I know many eagles fans dont like hurtz and give him zero shot at winning games consistently as a stater. It’s time to get over that  wentz is gone   Hurtz remains. 

besides.... we dont need a stud top 5 qb to win the division next year.  The division will suck again and will be up for grabs again.  We just need a qb that doesnt turn the ball over and take senseless sacks.  

10 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Man, grow up and manage your feelings. You've been a dysregulated 13 year old girl all day. No one is confused about how you FEEL at this point. Btw, you are responsible for how you feel, not the Eagles organization -- a bit of sage advice.

So where are all of those people who said all of this was just made up by the media.........

As for Wentz, one team in the NFL made an actual offer for him, ONE. Think about that. When are some people going to realize he isn't anywhere close to the player that they think he is.

Lastly, GOOD RIDDANCE.

14 minutes ago, Next_Up said:

Man, grow up and manage your feelings. You've been a dysregulated 13 year old girl all day. No one is confused about how you FEEL at this point. Btw, you are responsible for how you feel, not the Eagles organization -- a bit of sage advice.

Don't like what I say, don't read it. F off. This team is a flaming garbage pile. If I wanna Btch about that all day that's what I'll do. Fire Howie. Guy has destroyed this franchise. We are a laughingstock. Colts stole his lunch money. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Don't like what I say, don't read it. F off. 

Say one more rude thing, I double dawg dare you

18 hours ago, T-1000 said:

Today is the day

BOOM

16 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That we wait and still nothing happens?

and that, is why you fail

So the question is, will Howie do it to Hurts now and draft another QB in the first round, I would lmao, quarterback factory.

15 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Last three season win totals with Wentz under center:

Everyone of these seasons people blamed the players not named Wentz and staff only for the Eagles being this poor. Meanwhile his contract just keeps escalating. Tell me how the Eagles get the players Carson needs to be good enough to get to the one time in his career he won double digit games?

They do that by drafting better. Simple as that. It doesn't matter what QB is under center, they HAVE to start picking better players. Eventually they're going to give another QB a big contract and if Howie is still picking trash like JJAW that QB will want to be out as well.

Just now, Mr_Philly said:

So the question is, will Howie do it to Hurts now and draft another QB in the first round, I would lmao, quarterback factory.

I hope he does. We need a Franchise QB. Although I don't trust Howie to pick the right one. 

Archived