• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

9 minutes ago, DoWorx said:

anyone else think that the person behind the TVA is a Loki?

Maybe. I'm still going with Kang as a possible lead in to him being in Ant Man.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Black Widow should have been released years ago

After Winter Soldier. 

On 7/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Glorious Purpose! Richard :censored:Grant is a treasure!

His costume looks worse than nerds in cosplay at comiccon.

loki-richard-e-grant.jpg

Monty Python presents: The Wacky Adventures of Loki

I read a theory that it’s The Beyonder behind the TVA. Don’t think it’s Kang just because from what I read, Kang was an enemy of the TVA. Unsure how it all ties together but we’ll see. I loved this past episode. 

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

After Winter Soldier. 

6 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Black Widow should have been released years ago

Yup. It always bothered me that Hawkeye/Black widow never got a stand-alone movie, being part of core team of avengers. I get it that as characters they’re probably suited better for supporting roles, but maybe them having a shared movie could of worked. Timing is so strange to do it after infinity war/endgame too. Would of been a great opportunity to develop her character more before the send off in Endgame. 

4 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I read a theory that it’s The Beyonder behind the TVA. Don’t think it’s Kang just because from what I read, Kang was an enemy of the TVA. Unsure how it all ties together but we’ll see. I loved this past episode. 

Yup. It always bothered me that Hawkeye/Black widow never got a stand-alone movie, being part of core team of avengers. I get it that as characters they’re probably suited better for supporting roles, but maybe them having a shared movie could of worked. Timing is so strange to do it after infinity war/endgame too. Would of been a great opportunity to develop her character more before the send off in Endgame. 

I would put too much stock into comic lore when looking at the MCU. They go in completely different directions often enough that what happened in the books doesn't matter. I think Kang is a possibility for 2 reasons. His whole shtick is time travel. And he is coming to the MCU very soon. 

Now having said that most of our "fan theories" are usually completely wrong so who knows lol.

• Like 1

Black Widow was ok, I wouldn't watch it again. I liked the characters (except Taskmaster, absolutely butchered in the same vein as the Mandarin) but the story was a mess. I would've much preferred an origin and as stated it should have come years ago.

11 hours ago, NOTW said:

After Winter Soldier. 

After civil war***

24 minutes ago, devpool said:

Black Widow was ok, I wouldn't watch it again. I liked the characters (except Taskmaster, absolutely butchered in the same vein as the Mandarin) but the story was a mess. I would've much preferred an origin and as stated it should have come years ago.

I heart Florence Pugh and she was such an amazing addition and it’s been too long since she’s had a new film out (I feel like fighting with my family/midsommar/little women all dropped within a year of one another) 

• Like 1

The spy thriller vibe of Winter Soldier was great. It didn't feel as much "superhero" as usual comic book movies. 

A movie with Black Widow, Hawkeye, Maria Hill, Sharon Carter and Nick Fury would have been cool. The not powered people. It could have been a mission to hunt Hydra and deal with the fallout from the Hydra reveal, the politics, etc. and the lead in to Ultron. The post credits could have been Tony and Bruce working on the Ultron project so that didn't come out of nowhere in one movie.

Just noticed her boobs look smaller since her first introduction into the MCU. She's not as busty as she used to be

I didn't care for the movie all around. Not sure if it's because Black Widow is a boring character or the way they set the movie up. I wasn't as upset with the portrayal of Taskmaster, but they could have put a little bit more thought into it. Subtle change of the mask would have been a start. I'm hoping they do some sort of cleaning up with the character and reboot him.

c12e7e646071726fda95f27f3b2222d0.jpg

17 hours ago, NOTW said:

The spy thriller vibe of Winter Soldier was great. It didn't feel as much "superhero" as usual comic book movies. 

A movie with Black Widow, Hawkeye, Maria Hill, Sharon Carter and Nick Fury would have been cool. The not powered people. It could have been a mission to hunt Hydra and deal with the fallout from the Hydra reveal, the politics, etc. and the lead in to Ultron. The post credits could have been Tony and Bruce working on the Ultron project so that didn't come out of nowhere in one movie.

Think this is a good idea, would of been a nice change of pace from the rest of the movies. And an opportunity to close out the hydra storyline properly.  

Will be curious to see how box office for this ends up in a couple months. Local theater sure is providing plenty of opportunities for people to watch 

82F27B38-A34A-4573-8814-A5E5865EF110.png

25 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Will be curious to see how box office for this ends up in a couple months. Local theater sure is providing plenty of opportunities for people to watch 

82F27B38-A34A-4573-8814-A5E5865EF110.png

• Like 2

That's really good.  If I recall, they didn't want to release streaming numbers for Mulan when they first did the premiere access.  Interesting to see the streaming box office numbers represented there as well.  I could see that model lasting, people can have options for either.  Wouldn't surprise me if they increase the prices.  A family of 5-6 or a group of friends saves ticket money overall, but I could see them raising the price a bit.

It's funny I thought Black Widow was kinda weak, but still thought it was better than any DCEU movie outside MoS.