EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

3 hours ago, blindside said:

To be fair, I hadn’t watched it either and assumed he actually said that because of how adamant a few posters were that he gave non-answers and avoided questions. But he didn’t do any of that. So, now I know they didn’t watch it. And now I know not to assume someone is talking about facts just because they say something and have an opinion on it. Their opinions were based on misinformation, at best. But really based on no information

Well, you know what happens when you assume... ;) 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, greend said:

fyp

I fear he'd just let them bounce rather than taking them out of the fryer.

What are the chances Bachie puts together a better year than Taylor and Bradley?  Remember this is the same team that cut LJ Fort.

Guest justrelax
1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

What are the chances Bachie puts together a better year than Taylor and Bradley?  Remember this is the same team that cut LJ Fort.

Do you have some insight on tjat?

1 hour ago, justrelax said:

I don’t have press but I do have cast iron. Heat the pan, put the lid on whatever and a large can of whatever on top of that.

My wife hates blue cheese but she’ll go for this with my Amish cheddar or my 8-month old rosemary manchego. Thanks for posting this.

As for the pvc, just cut out the top and bottom of whatever can you have that’s the right size.

l’m not being cute about the cheeses. When I hit 50 I became lactose intolerant. I can handle aged hard cheeses but not young or soft cheeses. It sucks. Red pie pizza sucks.

Actually I think my favorite, anchovy pizza with extra sauce and no cheese but a nice sprinkle of oregano on top. Bounisimo

I do love my cheeses though, that blue cheese bacon burger is top of my list but I like mine charbroiled Philly style

Really ribs should be smoked or just go to bbq place even Famous Dave’s

38 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

And why would it matter? LBs tend to be scheme specific, if Gannon has looked at film and Bachie isn't a good fit, so be it. If he's not going to make the roster, better to gamble on Henry.

This doesn't mean Bachie won't be a good fit elsewhere, but it's not like he had any trade value.

Taylor and Bradley are better athletes than Bachie, so there's more to work with, doesn't mean they'll make it, but if you're rebuilding, you're going to stress upside over role players.

48 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

All it’ll take is a couple tackles on defense for the year...

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I'm the opposite. Can we win in a shootout with Dallas? I think Skins sweep us Honestly have no idea about Giants

The NFCE this season will be:

WFT — 10-7

DAL — 9-8

Eagles — 7-10

NYG — 6-11

I’m not a Joe Judge believer, at all

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Guys. It Joe Bachie. 

I posted it more or less as a joke but the fact that there were quite a few teams apparently who put in a claim for him on top of the Eagles complete lack of valuing LB will make me curious to see if he can become a role player of some sort.

1 hour ago, bpac55 said:

I actually heard on the radio yesterday that the Ravens cut Fort. 

1 minute ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Not a true story.

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Not a true story.

Possibly. Could have swore I heard that on sports local radio 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

He changed his number to #3 the other day

47 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

WFT — 10-7

DAL — 9-8

Eagles — 7-10

NYG — 6-11

Giants are getting Barkley back though. I think we end up the bottom

2 minutes ago, justrelax said:

All you busting on Simmons go stand in the corner.

Anything besides dunks? Beal is torching us

59 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

WFT — 10-7

DAL — 9-8

Eagles — 7-10

NYG — 6-11

Those numbers make me sad.   17 games.

Guest justrelax
6 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Anything besides dunks? Beal is torching us

We must be losing big. And don’t dunks count? Toast, what are you watching? I mean, good golly. 

12 minutes ago, justrelax said:

All you busting on Simmons go stand in the corner.

So, saying that he sucks at free throws is 'busting on him', eh?   Yeah... ok.   

5 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ok Fellas.  It's a pretty serious Grilling/BBQ'ing/Smoking weekend coming up.  This is what we have all trained for.  This is why we clean all those grills and lift all of that charcoal.  This is why we try something new in March to be ready for Memorial Day weekend!!  This is our time.  

Sadly, we have gotten to Wednesday and I have just started to think about what I want to grill this weekend.  Most likely just Fri, Sat and Sun.  Going to NC Zoo on Monday.  I heard it's going to be packed.  Now I'll understand where the cliché comes from.  

My neighbor is smoking a salmon.  I don't eat salmon.  Especially smoked salmon.  I am planning on going a little bit more fatty than that.  I have some NY Strips.  I have a Pork Belly, which will be a new endeavor for me.  Maybe do steaks one night.  Smoke pork belly and maybe shrimp boil or grilled chicken wings another night.  

A Jalen Reagor PC provides more clarity than that smoking endeavor post. 

1 minute ago, justrelax said:

We must be losing big. And don’t dunks count? Toast, what are you watching? I mean, good golly. 

Watching your confirmation bias. You overrate him

no one debated his ability in transition. I dont think his D tonight has been good

he is lucky Embiid can shoot the three to space. As joel hits another one.

Guest justrelax
1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

So, saying that he sucks at free throws is 'busting on him', eh?   Yeah... ok.   

All that crap about his ceiling. Don’t deny it.

1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

Watching your confirmation bias. You overrate him

no one debated his ability in transition. I dont think his D tonight has been good

he is lucky Embiid can shoot the three to space. As joel hits another one.

Clueless. Talk about bias.

Just now, justrelax said:

All that crap about his ceiling. Don’t deny it.

I didn't say anything about Ben other than his foul shooting.   

Archived