EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Ah crap

I'm praying that was just an awkward fall.  

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Wtf is with Dwight Howard’s hair 

He finished his shift at Bed, Bath, and Beyond right before the game and had to rush over there.  

1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

we are one of those 3 teams.  And coulda had 2 sb’s with non HOF qb’s if the patriots played fairly.  

I get your point.  But we have done it before.  Also, HOF qbs don’t grow on trees now do they? 

My point was that it’s easier to find a HOF qb than it is to follow the blueprint of winning a SB without one.

Just now, eagle45 said:

My point was that it’s easier to find a HOF qb than it is to follow the blueprint of winning a SB without one.

Agree with this. If the Eagles could swing the cap issues, I'd be all for using some of next year's #1s to get Rodgers. Just doesn't seem to be a card in the deck at this time.

38 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I think this is a dumb thing to think. I think it is way harder to find a hall of fame qb than it is to win a super bowl without one. 30 percent of the qbs who have won Super Bowls in the last 20 years won't be making the hall of fame. how many qbs drafted in the first round over the last 20 years will make the hall of fame? I doubt the number is 30 percent.

What a come back for the canadiens , down 3 games to 1 , to win the series 

17 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

I think this is a dumb thing to think. I think it is way harder to find a hall of fame qb than it is to win a super bowl without one. 30 percent of the qbs who have won Super Bowls in the last 20 years won't be making the hall of fame. how many qbs drafted in the first round over the last 20 years will make the hall of fame? I doubt the number is 30 percent.

That is not a meaningful statistical comparison.  

Just now, Original Sin said:

Simmons should be embarrassed 

Yup

utter failure as a professional

18 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

Since 2000, how many QBs have even been elected to the HOF?

Montana, Young, Moon, Kelly, Marino, Elway, Aikman, Manning, Favre, Warner, Stabler ....

EASY-PEASY .... just grab yourself one off the shelf!

You can't excuse this incompetence by Simmons at this point, for as much as he does good.  That was dirty by Westbrook either way.

2 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

End this game already , get to my Jazz 

Your covert trolling got you banned before...remember where you are and continue to contribute quality stuff like you normally do please.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Really needed to steal that one.  Let’s hope Embiid news is good tomorrow.   It was just a matter of time.   

Yup...hard fall, stuff happens.  Just gotta hope it isn't serious because he's absolutely on fire.  Side note, I got some ribs on the grill right now.  Swapped it up with a root beer and apple juice spray mix today.

2 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

Your covert trolling got you banned before...remember where you are and continue to contribute quality stuff like you normally do please.

It’s a eagles board 

Archived