EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RLC said:

Lamar has had such little help tonight. His centre has screwed up at least 5 snaps.

Yup.

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Well Bills/Chiefs should be a helluva shootout at least.

If Bills play like they did tonight, the chiefs will blow them out.  

Allen and Diggs will need to click early.

QB Draw all the way.   Smart play call.

Just now, eagle45 said:

If Bills play like they did tonight, the chiefs will blow them out.  

Allen and Diggs will need to click early.

Wind has been crazy, so I wouldn't chalk it all up to them being off.

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Well Bills/Chiefs should be a helluva shootout at least.

Hoping it’s better than the 26-17 game earlier this year. Covid delayed it and the weather was really crappy 

Lamar’s offense put -4 points on the board tonight.  I’m glad we spent a 2nd round pick trying to emulate that.

Bills/Chiefs is the AFC game I wanted to see all along. Should be a solid Sunday for both games.

Now watch the Browns shock the world 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

Lamar’s offense put -4 points on the board tonight.  I’m glad we spent a 2nd round pick trying to emulate that.

Spent a second for the Lamar Lite zero calorie artificial taste version 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Bills/Chiefs is the AFC game I wanted to see all along. Should be a solid Sunday for both games.

Now watch the Browns shock the world 

Idk feels like the browns celebrated that victory like it was their super bowl. I’m hoping for a good game but i could totally see a young team that hasn’t had a ton of success and understand how to deal with success just get destroyed. 

7 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

He may have had the wind knocked out of him or maybe a concussion from falling backwards like that

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Spent a second for the Lamar Lite zero calorie artificial taste version 

Hurts has a much sturdier frame though.    Jackson just looks frail.  One big hit and he could snap.  That was a pretty tame hit on that bad snap, all things considered.  

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk feels like the browns celebrated that victory like it was their super bowl. I’m hoping for a good game but i could totally see a young team that hasn’t had a ton of success and understand how to deal with success just get destroyed. 

First playoff game victory in the history of their reboot... and over the Steelers.  That was a BIG game for them.  

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

He may have had the wind knocked out of him or maybe a concussion from falling backwards like that

He probably ished his pants 

The 3 historically great QB's are still alive in the playoffs (Rodgers, Brady, Brees).  The 2 best young QB's in the NFL are still alive in the playoffs (Mahomes, Allen).  All 5 have legit #1 WRs.  All 5 have pretty good weapons behind them.

Coincidence?

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Hurts has a much sturdier frame though.    Jackson just looks frail.  One big hit and he could snap.  That was a pretty tame hit on that bad snap, all things considered.  

First playoff game victory in the history of their reboot... and over the Steelers.  That was a BIG game for them.  

Oh i agree. Huge for them. Punched the bully in the mouth. I could totally see where they just don’t handle the success well and the chiefs just stomp them. Besides the fact reid and the chiefs are coming off a bye. 

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

He hit his head pretty hard on the turf. 

Just now, AzBirdGang said:

That trade transformed Allen 

So you are telling me trading for proven pro bowl caliber WRs helps more than 3 rookies and an injury prone 34 year old receiver? 

Archived