EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Lamars done for. I think only one QB in history has been taken to the locker room for a concussion and actually returned 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Lamars done for. I think only one QB in history has been taken to the locker room for a concussion and actually returned 

Most NFL players who get subjected to the full battery of tests do not escape back into the game.

58 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I won't bash him.  Buffalo is a terrible place

Could've just stopped there. 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

Most NFL players who get subjected to the full battery of tests do not escape back into the game.

Yea it wasn’t even a QB, it was Kamara who somehow got back in. 

will josina bash lamar for a pick 6 in the redzone , then grounding on the 1 yard line and can't stay healthy for your team?

Hollywood Brown has been getting wide open all night.  If he played in an offense that believed in the forward pass, his numbers might actually be pretty good.

Just now, vaeagle2 said:

will josina bash lamar for a pick 6 in the redzone , then grounding on the 1 yard line and can't stay healthy for your team?

Did the ravens get alshon? Otherwise i don’t know how’d she know that then lol

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

So you are telling me trading for proven pro bowl caliber WRs helps more than 3 rookies and an injury prone 34 year old receiver? 

Lol. Maybe one day they will get it figured out man. Next year we are counting on JJAW a bunch. Howie said so himself. 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

Hollywood Brown has been getting wide open all night.  If he played in an offense that believed in the forward pass, his numbers might actually be pretty good.

I kinda think he turned around a little early to find the ball, but it was understandable since it was a blitz and he was so open. 

Just now, AzBirdGang said:

Lol. Maybe one day they will get it figured out man. Next year we are counting on JJAW a bunch. Howie said so himself. 

image.thumb.png.b6993bb87ed6c73e85787f65c7590769.png

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Depends.  Can he run block?   

If he can’t then he needs to talk with Mack hollins. He can teach him. 

Clearly the ravens are going to draft a QB in the second round this year with Lamar leaving with a concussion. Could use a cheap and good back up. 

4 minutes ago, AzBirdGang said:

Don’t worry Howie will fix it by signing a cheap veteran like Andre Roberts and bring Shelton Gibson back. Then our team will have:

JJAW

Andre Roberts

Greg Ward

Shelton Gibson 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Don’t worry Howie will fix it by signing a cheap veteran like Andre Roberts and bring Shelton Gibson back. Then our team will have:

JJAW

Andre Roberts

Greg Ward

Shelton Gibson 

Could’ve used jeffery cause knowing the eagles he might be back here even if they cut him now.  

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Could’ve used jeffery cause knowing the eagles he might be back here even if they cut him now.  

Great now I’m disappointed in myself for not thinking that 

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

He hit his head pretty hard on the turf. 

I was watching the rest of his body for a defender to smash him.  So, I must have missed the head.

2 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

It would be better if they were completing at better than 50% rate though.   But, I love a strong running game... that Packers game was a thing of beauty.

Oddly enough, the comment in that article about Wentz 'changing' plays.  It seemed like 90% of the 'kill' plays were audibles to runs.

1 minute ago, Wentz_Era said:

Oddly enough, the comment in that article about Wentz 'changing' plays.  It seemed like 90% of the 'kill' plays were audibles to runs.

Then it must have been Alshon complaining... again.  His 6 receptions being upped to 10 would have dramatically transformed the course of the season...

Strangely enough, Fulgham had more than Alshon's season total in 2 different games, iirc.  

Going to root for Browns and a meteor tomorrow

I'd like to see Packers vs Bills in the SB but wouldn't be opposed to Packers vs Browns

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Going to root for Browns and a meteor tomorrow

I'd like to see Packers vs Bills in the SB but wouldn't be opposed to Packers vs Browns

If the Browns win, there's a guaranteed non Super Bowl winning franhcise with a shot.

Archived