**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

31 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

They are mostly done most likely 

Don't think so.  There are vet mins and trades. 

I'm thinking we see 1 of each. 

Basically something like this 

9A0D966E-E535-4395-9B80-74B5EC32E99D.jpeg

Interesting take by bodner and hofman in their latest podcast, shams apparently said harden could do a 1+1 contract where he becomes a FA next year. So realistically harden could sign his deal become a FA next year and renegotiate after this year add to that Harris having an expiring contract could really benefit the sixers 

22 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Interesting take by bodner and hofman in their latest podcast, shams apparently said harden could do a 1+1 contract where he becomes a FA next year. So realistically harden could sign his deal become a FA next year and renegotiate after this year add to that Harris having an expiring contract could really benefit the sixers 

I do think Harden is done moving teams and will try to do what he can to save salary 

33 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I do think Harden is done moving teams and will try to do what he can to save salary 

I actually think he wants to try to win a title cause he could potentially change the narrative about what fans and analyst say about him. And his value plummeted this year 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Basically something like this 

9A0D966E-E535-4395-9B80-74B5EC32E99D.jpeg

I’m not big on any of the players we traded here but if we trade five players for one Eric Gordon I’m gonna be pissed. 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’m not big on any of the players we traded here but if we trade five players for one Eric Gordon I’m gonna be pissed. 

It’s really the only way it would work unless you deal tobias or harden takes significantly less like nearly 20 mil less than his opt in 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

It’s really the only way it would work unless you deal tobias or harden takes significantly less like nearly 20 mil less than his opt in 

Yea. Idk how it happens but I’d do this. Probably not possible though

image.thumb.png.28795fa983a058cab0793511731f8db7.png

2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Can’t trade tucker until December i believe. Plus houston wants a first for Gordon. Why i think portland would trade a protected first for thybulle in the deal and it would go to houston. 

• Like 1

That settlement guy says Durant market shrunk.

Non-contenders  not willing to mortgage future for him. 

Next 48 hours bla bla.

Could stay in brooklyn

16 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

That settlement guy says Durant market shrunk.

Non-contenders  not willing to mortgage future for him. 

Next 48 hours bla bla.

Could stay in brooklyn

If ayton signs an offer sheet elsewhere that really hurts the suns cause they are not able to trade him if they match the offer sheet. Add on pacers don’t need to clear more space to do so for ayton. They can trade turner after that. Better for Phoenix to do a sign and trade with pacers to get someone like turner. 

nets not wanting ayton hurts Phoenix cause they want bridges and cam and more. Imo them signing Claxton to his 2 year $20 mil contract in FA makes ayton not needed. Ayton wants a max if close to it. He’s not worth that to them with claxton. The longer this goes and if ayton signs a offer sheet then the sixers package begins to look better with maxey, thybulle, springer, Harris, 2029 pick and taking away protections in the previous trade they made. 

And then you got kyrie being kyrie 

• Haha 1

What do you guys think of Thomas Bryant? He’s young and can shoot the 3 a bit for a center. Better option than anything on the roster just don’t know what he signs for. 

New city edition jerseys for next year 

0A0FB1FB-E9C6-4BCA-BF97-B0079D28469A.jpeg

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

We can’t trust Houston’s owner to deal in good faith with Morey.

What a duo… westbrick and brick Simmons 

• Haha 3

I cant imagine any way posssible to trade for Gordon. His salary is more than we can match even if we traded all of Thybulle, Shake, and Kork. As far as I can figure, you have to move Harris to get it done. Thats where a 3 team deal comes in, and the kings/Tobias/Barnes idea is perfect to get it done. Check this out. This addresses every last need we have on the roster. Better fit stretch 4 in Barnes. Another tough 3 and D wing who can start or be a great 6th man. And an athletic backup center who can catch lobs, and protect the rim.

The Kings were like 500k away from letting it work so I had to add Metu in. 

Trade is so even, based on PER (thats how ESPN figures it) none of the 3 teams are calculated to alter their win/loss record after the deal. Its perfectly even production wise, and works with salaries.

image.thumb.png.fa09f1841eb8a1143a2f4db8bfb2eba5.png

6ers roster

Maxey/Melton/Springer

Gordon/House/Joe

Harden/Tucker/Champagnie

Barnes/Niang/Petrusev

Embiid/Holmes/Bassey

Thats a very solid 10 deep. If you want to improve on any of those in the 3rd column, thats where vet mins come in. 

Whatever the heck this means 

Vin Fosh last night said sixers and wolves are discussing Harris for DeAngelo Russell. Salary works, and we save some. But doesnt seem to make sense. Dont know how many guards we can add and not have a starting 4. 

Id be pretty happy if we could get Naz Reid in the deal to play the 4. But I dont know where we can play another combo guard. 

19 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Whatever the heck this means 

Maybe he wants them to go after KD. 

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

Maybe he wants them to go after KD. 

Problem is portland has nothing to make a competitive offer besides picks. Simons signing his deal they can’t trade at this point. They have little, Bledsoe, grant and hart. I’m guessing portland doesn’t want to deal grant. So at that point it’s really not all that impressive of an offer. 

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Problem is portland has nothing to make a competitive offer besides picks. Simons signing his deal they can’t trade at this point. They have little, Bledsoe, grant and hart. I’m guessing portland doesn’t want to deal grant. So at that point it’s really not all that impressive of an offer. 

Agreed but not sure Lillard knows or cares about the details.

4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Agreed but not sure Lillard knows or cares about the details.

Yeah but that’s his own fault for being dumb enough not to ask out 2-3 years ago when it’s been the same crap over and over again. He can say loyalty runs out if they don’t go get KD meanwhile he’s oblivious to what’s going on around him for years now or just stubborn to have asked for a trade prior to this