Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Ben Simmons getting drug tested tomorrow for saying he feels apart of Philly still

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Ohhhhh sorry we care about our sports teams. What a bum 

His facial expressions also don't match his words. He hated it 

Screenshot_20220922-125309_ESPN.thumb.jpg.3fc457fdd4dfdf959bf2c46888623ca1.jpg

What could he have done that will result in a significant suspension?

Celtics offseason has been a sheet show which is fantastic 

24 minutes ago, Mat said:

Screenshot_20220922-125309_ESPN.thumb.jpg.3fc457fdd4dfdf959bf2c46888623ca1.jpg

What could he have done that will result in a significant suspension?

Celtics offseason has been a sheet show which is fantastic 

"Organizational Guidelines" sounds like code word for sexual harassment to me 

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

"Organizational Guidelines" sounds like code word for sexual harassment to me 

Imagine cheating on nia long 

 

 

 

On 9/17/2022 at 12:55 PM, iladelphxx said:

12:42 PM 😂

 

 

When you get in from the strip club at 6am....

ESPN app just said whole season likely 

28 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

 

 

 

Bog would have been a nice addition from the Jazz if they were moving him.

 

I'll probably watch it tomorrow or Saturday. Unless work is quiet than I might be able to sneak it in 

No thanks.  I barely cared what he said when he was here.  

yeah. not watching.

12 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

"Organizational Guidelines" sounds like code word for sexual harassment to me 

I'm reading it was a consensual relationship. Apparently you aren't allowed to date other employees. Kind of an archaic rule. 

32 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I'm reading it was a consensual relationship. Apparently you aren't allowed to date other employees. Kind of an archaic rule. 

Banging your subordinate, in an extra marital affair no less, is a big no-no in the workplace. Most people would get fired in the same situation. 

Has anyone anywhere posted a pic of Cs female staffers?

50 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Banging your subordinate, in an extra marital affair no less, is a big no-no in the workplace. Most people would get fired in the same situation. 

I didn't know he was married and I didn't know she was his direct report. Colleagues have been banging each other virtually everywhere I've worked, so I don't see it as a big deal. 

18 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

Has anyone anywhere posted a pic of Cs female staffers?

Supposedly the girl he banged was Allison feaster

spacer.png

 

With the exception of the Marvin Bagley contract, which I don't understand, I like what the Pistons are doing.   

Screenshot_20220922_162654.jpg

9 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Has anyone anywhere posted a pic of Cs female staffers?

Ug-oh

23 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

"Organizational Guidelines" sounds like code word for sexual harassment to me 

He was playing grab ass with Tatum

I understand the Celtics punishing him, I guess.  She could turn around and say that Udoke promised her a promotion or something and sue the Celtics organization.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.