Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

@vikas83 gonna need you to confirm 

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

@vikas83 gonna need you to confirm 

 

Perfect 

 

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

No he won’t. 

4 hours ago, nipples said:

No he won’t. 

Nope no chance in hell. 

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Wonder what he will wear on the bench?

I flew in for the warriors game last year, but this season (approx the same week… maybe it’s just one weekend later now) it’s the same weekend as the eagles-bears game, and I’m already booked to Chicago. So I guess I won’t be doing that matchup for the 6th or so time 

 

 

On 8/17/2022 at 8:45 PM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Apparently the guy did this because Simmons wouldn’t take any pictures with kids. He also rented out the candy store so he could shop alone. Dudes such a beech:facepalm:

Screamin A said on tv the other day, he spoke to Ben, behind the scenes. Ben told him he is a super star and that he will be ready this year. Steve said you can’t be a super star without a jump shot. Ben said, just because I don’t shoot them, doesn’t mean I don’t have one 😂😂😂😂.

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Screamin A said on tv the other day, he spoke to Ben, behind the scenes. Ben told him he is a super star and that he will be ready this year. Steve said you can’t be a super star without a jump shot. Ben said, just because I don’t shoot them, doesn’t mean I don’t have one 😂😂😂😂.

My belief is that the next 2 years Ben Simmons is gonna do what he did in Philadelphia. Where he coast until closer to the All-Star game then turn it on. And then after the All-Star game revert back to himself. And then have the same playoff struggles as teams foul him and play off him like they do.  when it gets to his final year of the contract where he’s an expiring contract and he wants his next payday then he’ll play like he needs to but ultimately then revert back once he gets the contract. 

26 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

My belief is that the next 2 years Ben Simmons is gonna do what he did in Philadelphia. Where he coast until closer to the All-Star game then turn it on. And then after the All-Star game revert back to himself. And then have the same playoff struggles as teams foul him and play off him like they do.  when it gets to his final year of the contract where he’s an expiring contract and he wants his next payday then he’ll play like he needs to but ultimately then revert back once he gets the contract. 

I'm sure the league has caught onto this by now so I don't think it will work for him for the second contract. 

34 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm sure the league has caught onto this by now so I don't think it will work for him for the second contract. 

Always dumb teams like the kings. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

My belief is that the next 2 years Ben Simmons is gonna do what he did in Philadelphia. Where he coast until closer to the All-Star game then turn it on. And then after the All-Star game revert back to himself. And then have the same playoff struggles as teams foul him and play off him like they do.  when it gets to his final year of the contract where he’s an expiring contract and he wants his next payday then he’ll play like he needs to but ultimately then revert back once he gets the contract. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he "retires” in a year or two. The Nets fans are gonna boo him off the floor. 

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he "retires” in a year or two. The Nets fans are gonna boo him off the floor. 

I think he likes money and the lifestyle too much. He’ll play but half ass it until no one gives him money anymore. Bad teams do stupid things like keep giving him contracts. 

I wish Durant would stay with the Nets. His growing frustration, turning into outright contempt for Simmons, tearing the team apart, would be a joy to watch.  ^^^^ He’s right, there are always dumb teams, and arrogant coaches, who think they’ll be able to get through to him and get more out of him. dope Doc did. He learned the hard way and cost us two seasons because of it.

13 hours ago, Khani1 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he "retires” in a year or two. The Nets fans are gonna boo him off the floor. 

LOL

The Nets don’t have fans

 

 

11 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

I saw those pics a few days ago. I just have to say in that black and white pic on the left his arm is skinnier than Durant's.

But at least he is slim.

Shams says the 6ers have expressed recent interest in trading for Durant.

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Shams says the 6ers have expressed recent interest in trading for Durant.

There really is no chance of this happening 

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Shams says the 6ers have expressed recent interest in trading for Durant.

He must read Twitter

Durant staying in Brooklyn

 

sooo...who are they going to trade simmons to?  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.