**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

13 hours ago, Lloyd said:

He probably would have come closer to making it had he not turned around, and just thrown the ball over his head backwards.

I'm actually kinda surprised they didn't give her the sideline gig, but this is probably a better career move for her anyway 

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

I'm actually kinda surprised they didn't give her the sideline gig, but this is probably a better career move for her anyway 

They said they won't be hiring any sideline reporters.  Position is gone.

I wouldn't have minded if she replaced Kate Scott though. 

• Like 1

brooklyn game was blacked out live but the nba tv replay wasn't...watched it last night. 

Wembanyama is causing mass hysteria after last night's G league performance. 

GM says it's going to cause a "race to the bottom like we've never seen."

Says the tank/trade market will shift. 

Whereas play in teams were buyers now teams that start slowly may just try to go the other way. 

We may see a very active trade market with rotation players being unloaded.  I wonder if we have an opportunity to unload Harris contract this year for a player who is an improved fit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Whereas play in teams were buyers now teams that start slowly may just try to go the other way. 

We may see a very active trade market with rotation players being unloaded.  I wonder if we have an opportunity to unload Harris contract this year for a player who is an improved fit. 

He is Fing bananas and shot 7/11 from 3 last night. Scoot also looked like Russ with a MUCH better shot. Those two are absolute studs 

The race to the bottom might only have 3 to 4 teams though unless teams like Magic and Rockets hold out their top players. The NBA is LOADED with talent and it might be the best/deepest league ever. 

Spurs, Jazz, and, Pacers (Once trade Myles and Buddy) are the top 3 candidates with Wiz, Thunder, Pistons, and Rockets behind them in my opinion 

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

They said they won't be hiring any sideline reporters.  Position is gone.

I wouldn't have minded if she replaced Kate Scott though. 

Nope.... Taryn Hatcher is switching from Flyers to Sixers 

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2022/09/nbc-sports-philadelphia-to-bring-back-sideline-reporting-for-sixers-and-phillies.html

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

on sideline? They told Krystle there is no more sideline reporter and they wont be hiring any.

I dont see Taryn's post saying she is on the sideline. 

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

If not a title contender then yeah I tank. This is crazy and went 7/11 from 3

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

If not a title contender then yeah I tank. This is crazy and went 7/11 from 3

Yeah... Hes ridiculous. 

He really seems like the next big thing. Not just your next #1 overall pick. He is special. Not cliche special. Like, truly special.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah... Hes ridiculous. 

He really seems like the next big thing. Not just your next #1 overall pick. He is special. Not cliche special. Like, truly special.

I think Scoot is Russ 2.0. Top 2 picks are stars picks in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I think Scoot is Russ 2.0. Top 2 picks are stars picks in my opinion. 

Westbrook with shooting ability. Incredible player.

But its clear already, that Wembanyama is on another level. And thats an extraordinary understatement. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

on sideline? They told Krystle there is no more sideline reporter and they wont be hiring any.

Does Taryn know hoops?  What is that Devan gal up to?  Does she have the chops for Sixers Outsiders?  How about Natalie who left The Fanatic?  

7 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Does Taryn know hoops?  What is that Devan gal up to?  Does she have the chops for Sixers Outsiders?  How about Natalie who left The Fanatic?  

Outsiders is canceled. 

Is Maxey seriously about to take another big leap forward? My god the kid looks good out there. I have a feeling we’re going to look back and feel extremely grateful that he wasn’t traded. 

I know it’s preseason, but you can already tell all the offseason work is paying off. I legitimately think he’s going to be an all star this year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

She's doing sideline for Eagles and Sixers home games 

Screenshot_20221006-083640_Instagram.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nipples said:

Is Maxey seriously about to take another big leap forward? My god the kid looks good out there. I have a feeling we’re going to look back and feel extremely grateful that he wasn’t traded. 

I know it’s preseason, but you can already tell all the offseason work is paying off. I legitimately think he’s going to be an all star this year. 

His shot looks even better. I think he makes the all star team this year.

Just now, mr_hunt said:

i'm doing a fantasy basketball league if anyone's interested. free league for bragging rights. pm or reply here if you're interested.