Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Durant staying in Brooklyn

 

I wait for the implosion of the nets at some point this season. It is going to boil over. I think the writing is on the wall that no one had a package good enough for what the Nets wanted. And Kevin Durant is just stuck because he’s too old for anybody to give up more than what they are and he’s had injuries so no one is going over the top to get him. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

On 8/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, The_Omega said:

I wish Durant would stay with the Nets. His growing frustration, turning into outright contempt for Simmons, tearing the team apart, would be a joy to watch.  

im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif

43 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Durant staying in Brooklyn

 

 

40 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I wait for the implosion of the nets at some point this season. It is going to boil over. I think the writing is on the wall that no one had a package good enough for what the Nets wanted. And Kevin Durant is just stuck because he’s too old for anybody to give up more than what they are and he’s had injuries so no one is going over the top to get him. 

I got killed for mentioning this. 

I guess the focus will shift back to Donovan Mitchell who the Knicks haven't been able to pry away. 

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '11:29 Tweet Rocky Stannum @NBAMemes Tupac Shakur if Ben Simmons was the shooter 8/18/22・ Twitter Û for Android Û'

Gotta be honest, I was concerned the Nets might fire Nash and get a competent coach in order to bring KD back. This really is a fantastic outcome -- now we get to watch the season long meltdown of both the Nets and every talking head on ESPN and FS1. 

Over/under on games Ben plays? 30?

Kyrie? 40?

 

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I guess the focus will shift back to Donovan Mitchell who the Knicks haven't been able to pry away. 

No thanks. It would cost Maxey, and I wouldn’t even do that trade straight up. 

3 hours ago, Khani1 said:

I got killed for mentioning this. 

I’ve said the nets should’ve traded for jaylen brown if the Celtics actually made that offer. I much rather have 8-10 years of brown then 3-4 unhappy years with KD on the nets. Brown is a legit all star caliber two way player. The nets are stupid if they turned that down. I don’t think that’s what happened. I think Boston called and asked what it’d take. Nets said jaylen brown, smart and then some. Boston said no thanks. And nets Leaked saying brown was offered.

i do think if the sixers could get him for maxey and Harris with some picks they’d do it. Ditto for suns with bridges, cam and ayton. Ditto for Miami if it was Herro, straus and picks. Problem is the nets want way too much and teams aren’t going past those packages for him at that age and with his injuries.   

29 minutes ago, nipples said:

No thanks. It would cost Maxey, and I wouldn’t even do that trade straight up. 

Rather have maxey than Mitchell. Mitchell is kind of a diva and inefficient. He’s a good player but tbh i rather have someone like jaylen brown then Mitchell. 

 

40 minutes ago, nipples said:

No thanks. It would cost Maxey, and I wouldn’t even do that trade straight up. 

Same here -- I wouldn't trade Maxey for Mitchell straight up. I feel like Mitchell is a horribly overrated, inefficient volume scorer. 

big shocker here- skinny chet holmgren has a season ending injury.

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

big shocker here- skinny chet holmgren has a season ending injury.

Poor Shai, forever tanking 

This new media is a bunch of bozos 

 

Until Giannis pulls a gun on a teammate in the locker room, he’ll never really understand basketball.

12 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

This new media is a bunch of bozos 

 

Giannis does have flaws in his game, but he works on them. 

Unlike somebody.... 

Markieff signed with Brooklyn

 

Barkley was a great player. Him, Kevin Johnson and Dan Majerle were quite the trio.

 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Lol knicks lost out again. 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Tiny backcourt but two monster defenders in Mobley and Allen behind them. 

I came here expecting digs at our former PG's breakup from his fiancee.  Ya'll slipping. 

Cavs gave up a lot of assets for Mitchell. Imagine if Morey traded Simmons last offseason for a similar package. They would have had a lot of ammo. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.