**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Is anyone else noticing the delay on the wide camera?

23 minutes ago, Mat said:

Is anyone else noticing the delay on the wide camera?

yep...audio is ahead of the video as well.

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

yep...audio is ahead of the video as well.

But it's in sync on the interview camera. You normally set a delay for a camera if it's not cabled and in turn delay all the other cameras. It's like they've done that on the wide twice :lol:

Positives

Harden 

Negatives

Everything else

crazy how we signed all these tough defenders and we allow this kind of shooting percentage.

• Like 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

crazy how we signed all these tough defenders and we allow this kind of shooting percentage.

I haven't seen Thybulle in the 4th with two great wings. Says everything 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

I haven't seen Thybulle in the 4th with two great wings. Says everything 

Yeah. Dont really want to see him either.

Well, this team looks damn good.

I think they will be better than Milwaukee. But Boston is too good.

Youd like to think their shooting percentage is not sustainable, but they do this to us all the time.

Who thought that the Sixers would have their first loss this year before the Flyers got theirs?

I think House is a fine replacement for Thybulle. He had 2 steals tonight and offers a bit on offense.

Need to see more. Im not sure Melton is better than Shake in the role they play for us. I think Melton is a better starter. I dont think he has the mentality to score in limited minutes coming off the bench. 

1 minute ago, NothingClever said:

Who thought that the Sixers would have their first loss this year before the Flyers got theirs?

Well their first 2 games are Boston and Milwaukee, so it was pretty damn likely.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I think House is a fine replacement for Thybulle. He had 2 steals tonight and offers a bit on offense.

Need to see more. Im not sure Melton is better than Shake in the role they play for us. I think Melton is a better starter. I dont think he has the mentality to score in limited minutes coming off the bench. 

Well their first 2 games are Boston and Milwaukee, so it was pretty damn likely.

Much less about the sixers schedule than the flyers. I was expecting them to be 0-3 by now.

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well, this team looks damn good.

I think they will be better than Milwaukee. But Boston is too good.

Youd like to think their shooting percentage is not sustainable, but they do this to us all the time.

If Middleton is back healthy, I still take Bucks. Giannis is the man until proven otherwise to me

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

If Middleton is back healthy, I still take Bucks. Giannis is the man until proven otherwise to me

Giannis, yes. But I dont see their team shooting this type of percentage. Which is pretty much needed to beat Philly.

We got a sub-par performance from Embiid, and Maxey.

We dont even look like we have a defense out there. Celtics are gettign whatever, wherever they want it.

And this shooting is just insane. All night long. Ridiculous.

2nd unit needs a scorer. 

I stand by my Kemba comment earlier. 

I think he can still be an effective bench scorer 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Giannis, yes. But I dont see their team shooting this type of percentage. Which is pretty much needed to beat Philly.

We got a sub-par performance from Embiid, and Maxey.

Jrue is 40%, Grayson is 40% on, Khris is 39% from 3. Heck, Portis shot 40% last 2 years. 

They have shooters around Giannis. 

Just now, iladelphxx said:

2nd unit needs a scorer. 

The entire bench is brand new. I expect that to improve a lot. House will have nights he hits a couple 3s. I think Harrell can use more than 11 minutes, and he can potentially average 12-14 a night on offense and be a 6th man of the year candidate.

I am confident there are a lot of good things to come from the bench.

2 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

2nd unit needs a scorer. 

Melton will get more shots than his 4 tonight. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Jrue is 40%, Grayson is 40% on, Khris is 39% from 3. Heck, Portis shot 40% last 2 years. 

They have shooters around Giannis. 

meh... guess we will find out next game. 

Boston has our number for years. We can always match up with Milwaukee. 

Just now, mr_hunt said:

team still stinks.

Coach stinks.

Its so frustrating to continue to hear how they are going to take a while to gel yet.

We hear the same damn thing every year. 

They have so many new players, and looked like the exact same team with 0 bench contribution tonight.

I think those players will figure it out. But as for tonight, it looks like the coach has no answers on how to put it all together.

Its as if the entire offseason caught him off guard. He didnt realize we signed some new guys and hasnt had any practices with them yet. Like, wtf?

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

So much for improving the bench and the defense 

Im blaming Doc for that. But I also expect it to come around in the coming weeks.

• Like 2