**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I don't think that is a good comparison. Grayson is a a wing player. Who is a good defender, and a career 39.5% 3p shooter. 

To me Mac is in the Tyler Herro/Jordon Poole type player, but not as good. They are all the true definition of a combo guard, can both run an offense at times or play off a guy. 

His lack of size is the only thing that is holding him back. 6'2" with a 6'2" wingspan, so can hold up on defensive side especially playing next two not great defenders in Maxey and Harden. 

He is best out in space so if Sixers find a combo of players that like to run then he would fit in. 

I like it. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I like it. 

His size is only think keeping off a roster because I think he is a better basketball player than Shake, but Shake is 6'5" with a 7' wingspan. 

The league is absolutely huge these days. It's like 6'3" is the new standard. 

Tucker’s birth certificate will reveal that he is 37 years old. In NBA years, that number is even higher, and the veteran loves playing next to Maxey as the young man makes him feel younger.

"His energy, man,” Tucker smiled. "Being an older guy now, just I love seeing like the young guys come in and just don’t even stretch or nothing. He just come out and just start running up and down the court, flying around. Like, I love it, he’s just full of energy. He’s always just all happy, smiley, and just ready to play, and he loves playing, like, just to get that energy from the young guys, it makes me feel young. That youthfulness, you know?”

"He’s definitely the fastest guy I’ve ever seen in my life,” said Tucker. "Tyrese is insanely fast, it’s scary. It’s scary.”

"It changes the whole dynamic of our team because especially with James, Jo, Tobias, he’s so different and he can do a little bit of everything,” Tucker added. "Facilitating, attacking, shooting the ball super well, he just does it all. So just to have somebody like that, it’s incredible.”

The third-year guard out of Kentucky stands at just 6-foot-2 and that can be a detriment at times on defense.

"He’s a young guy,” Tucker stated. "He’s such a good scorer, so good on offense. He’s small so I think he just has to be crafty. There’s times when he’s gonna have to be able to switch and kick him out and I told him like his communication has got to be A-1. Be so fast and be able to be in passing lanes, he could do so many other things. He’s gonna have to be crafty, know people’s plays, tendencies, and what they like to do, and that’s half the battle. The rest of it, he’ll be able to just fill in so just that experience”

https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/lists/pj-tucker-discusses-what-impresses-him-about-tyrese-maxey-what-can-improve/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2n2TjygTmy1t3TsoOFxpEH5hhhiwVFRRI_1UHkS5v9MzDSZqRTbm8-CHk

• Like 1

I saw a clip of Embiid getting hurt in practice the other day. Landing awkwardly on his left leg. 

Team says he is healthy. But he's not traveling to Cleveland for tonight's game. 

A game in which Doc said he wanted to implement "some stuff".

I'm not suggesting he has anything major and will miss time. But I don't think they're being truthful. 

51 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I saw a clip of Embiid getting hurt in practice the other day. Landing awkwardly on his left leg. 

Team says he is healthy. But he's not traveling to Cleveland for tonight's game. 

A game in which Doc said he wanted to implement "some stuff".

I'm not suggesting he has anything major and will miss time. But I don't think they're being truthful. 

What would ever make you think this franchise might not be completely forthcoming about injuries?

Maxey is unreal. 9 points in the first three minutes. I will seriously be surprised if he's not an all star this season.

37 minutes ago, nipples said:

Maxey is unreal. 9 points in the first three minutes. I will seriously be surprised if he's not an all star this season.

Yep. That kid is going to will them to a title if Embiid and Harden can stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2022/10/pennsylvania-city-absolute-worst-in-us-to-drive-in-study.html?outputType=amp

Philly ranked worst city to drive in. Can’t wait to see how much better it gets with a Sixers stadium in center city. 

I don’t have a lot of experience driving in all cities, but Bay Area was the worst, Philly might be second, and from what I saw via highway at 4pm on a Sunday, Chicago could be worse than PHL

Anyone else impressed by how Danuel House looked against the Cavs? He had more variety to his game than I was expecting.

9 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I don’t have a lot of experience driving in all cities, but Bay Area was the worst, Philly might be second, and from what I saw via highway at 4pm on a Sunday, Chicago could be worse than PHL

Well the study says it’s us. I’ve driven in NY, Orlando, Dallass, Chicago, Buffalo and philly is the worst by far. 

10 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Apparently we signed Patrick McCaw. 

Believe we did that last year as well. He and McClung will play for the Blue Coats.

12 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Atlanta says hello.

4 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

What city IS great to drive in?  They all suck

Helena, Montana

6ers signed Skyler Mays!

I assume he will be waived and play in Delaware too.

Was a big fan of his on the draft. 

Love May's and McClung on our team.

Blue Coats should actually be fun to watch. 

16 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2022/10/pennsylvania-city-absolute-worst-in-us-to-drive-in-study.html?outputType=amp

Philly ranked worst city to drive in. Can’t wait to see how much better it gets with a Sixers stadium in center city. 

LA and DC are way worse and its not even close. NYC is a close third behind those 2. 

6 minutes ago, Gannan said:

LA and DC are way worse and its not even close. NYC is a close third behind those 2. 

I’ve driven around DC. I never thought it was that bad. 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’ve driven around DC. I never thought it was that bad. 

DC traffic is just terrible. I usually have to add about 2 hours on to my time. LA is just on a whole different level. It takes like 3 hours to go 20 miles :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

DC traffic is just terrible. I usually have to add about 2 hours on to my time. LA is just on a whole different level. It takes like 3 hours to go 20 miles :lol:

I’ve only done DC as a tourist and avoided rush hour so was never too bad for me. I spent 3 hours on 95 from Woodhaven to the stadiums before. Just stupid. No accidents, just construction and dumbarses. 

14 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’ve only done DC as a tourist and avoided rush hour so was never too bad for me. I spent 3 hours on 95 from Woodhaven to the stadiums before. Just stupid. No accidents, just construction and dumbarses. 

It's still exactly the same and that is a main option for where DC wants to put their stadium. No public transportation and one of the worst roads in the US.