Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I don’t have a lot of experience driving in all cities, but Bay Area was the worst, Philly might be second, and from what I saw via highway at 4pm on a Sunday, Chicago could be worse than PHL

Atlanta says hello.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

What city IS great to drive in?  They all suck

4 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

What city IS great to drive in?  They all suck

Helena, Montana

6ers signed Skyler Mays!

I assume he will be waived and play in Delaware too.

Was a big fan of his on the draft. 

Love May's and McClung on our team.

Blue Coats should actually be fun to watch. 

16 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2022/10/pennsylvania-city-absolute-worst-in-us-to-drive-in-study.html?outputType=amp
 

Philly ranked worst city to drive in. Can’t wait to see how much better it gets with a Sixers stadium in center city. 

LA and DC are way worse and its not even close. NYC is a close third behind those 2. 

6 minutes ago, Gannan said:

LA and DC are way worse and its not even close. NYC is a close third behind those 2. 

I’ve driven around DC. I never thought it was that bad. 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’ve driven around DC. I never thought it was that bad. 

DC traffic is just terrible. I usually have to add about 2 hours on to my time. LA is just on a whole different level. It takes like 3 hours to go 20 miles :lol:

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

DC traffic is just terrible. I usually have to add about 2 hours on to my time. LA is just on a whole different level. It takes like 3 hours to go 20 miles :lol:

I’ve only done DC as a tourist and avoided rush hour so was never too bad for me. I spent 3 hours on 95 from Woodhaven to the stadiums before. Just stupid. No accidents, just construction and dumbarses. 

14 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’ve only done DC as a tourist and avoided rush hour so was never too bad for me. I spent 3 hours on 95 from Woodhaven to the stadiums before. Just stupid. No accidents, just construction and dumbarses. 

It's still exactly the same and that is a main option for where DC wants to put their stadium. No public transportation and one of the worst roads in the US. 

4 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I’ve driven around DC. I never thought it was that bad. 

Oh man, from DC all the way down to Richmond is brutal at the wrong time.  Nightmare stuff.

4 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Oh man, from DC all the way down to Richmond is brutal at the wrong time.  Nightmare stuff.

Idk man. 95 sucks at all times and now the blvd has speed cameras so it’s even worse than before. Add in the lack of parking then old city with its narrow ass streets and it’s hell at all times of the day. 

4 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Oh man, from DC all the way down to Richmond is brutal at the wrong time.  Nightmare stuff.

And Skins looking to build new stadium there. 

LOL

East coast people think they experience traffic. Cute. 

 

 

I bet their agents requested it. 

No minutes. 

9 hours ago, vikas83 said:

LOL

East coast people think they experience traffic. Cute. 

I take it you’ve never tried to drive to the Jersey Shore on a Friday afternoon ;)

Joe deserves a chance to go elsewhere where he may work his way in to a rotation.

I still think he can develop into a useful bench piece.  Never got opportunities here because of sucky Korkmaz and Thybulle.

i thought bassey flashed some potential early on...but looked  kind of awkward & sluggish the last couple times i saw him play. joe can shoot but the rest of his game isn't quite there. with them adding melton, tucker, & harrell, this was inevitable. 

According to Liberty Ballers, the team is prioritizing roster and cap flexibility for a future trade down the lube

 

 

 

This move will help the Sixers from a salary cap standpoint as well. Our Bryan Toporek had this nugget: by moving on from Bassey, the Sixers will be about $3.8M under the apron. Moving on from Joe might also provide cushion beneath the apron and leave a roster spot open. 

 

Milton still has a job? 

14 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

According to Liberty Ballers, the team is prioritizing roster and cap flexibility for a future trade down the lube

 

 

that sounds exciting.

13 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Milton still has a job? 

Shake had a pretty nice pre-season. As our sucky bench guys often do. They look incredible in pre-season and maybe the first week or 2 of regular season to fool the team in to keeping them and give us hope they developed. Then, they will go back to sucking and torture us all year with every minute they are on the court.

Korkmaz has made a living on that tactic. I think last year Thybulle actually made a bunch of 3s in a few early games.

Bassey and Joe moves were inevitable to get under the contract slot maximum. They also weren’t going to get any minutes this season.

76ers have one open contract slot left. Would be nice if there was anyone useful left to fill it on a vet minimum contract.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.