Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Jesus Christ, start the game already! 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Jesus Christ, start the game already! 

Network finally did. Boston did as well. 6ers still have not. 

I hate Horford, but he did not pull a Bowen there. Not flagrant at all.

wow. Interesting way of calling the rule. I wonder if we will see tons of flagrants on hard closeouts outs this year.

 

Tucker is slow AF

Team looking pretty good now that theyve settled in to the game flow.

This bench is really gonna be nice.

lol. Harden fouled on 3 3s already.

Maxey needs to hunt his own shots. Embiid is a black hole.

Can Harden stay in this shape? 

smart is such a dirty player...dpoy award was a joke last year.

Is anyone else noticing the delay on the wide camera?

23 minutes ago, Mat said:

Is anyone else noticing the delay on the wide camera?

yep...audio is ahead of the video as well.

Maxey with 8 attempts is not a winning formula. 

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

yep...audio is ahead of the video as well.

But it's in sync on the interview camera. You normally set a delay for a camera if it's not cabled and in turn delay all the other cameras. It's like they've done that on the wide twice :lol:

Positives

Harden 

Negatives

Everything else

Why is Embiid not ready for the season to start?

crazy how we signed all these tough defenders and we allow this kind of shooting percentage.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

crazy how we signed all these tough defenders and we allow this kind of shooting percentage.

I haven't seen Thybulle in the 4th with two great wings. Says everything 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

I haven't seen Thybulle in the 4th with two great wings. Says everything 

Yeah. Dont really want to see him either.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah. Dont really want to see him either.

He is on the trade market 

Well, this team looks damn good.

I think they will be better than Milwaukee. But Boston is too good.

Youd like to think their shooting percentage is not sustainable, but they do this to us all the time.

Who thought that the Sixers would have their first loss this year before the Flyers got theirs?

I think House is a fine replacement for Thybulle. He had 2 steals tonight and offers a bit on offense.

Need to see more. Im not sure Melton is better than Shake in the role they play for us. I think Melton is a better starter. I dont think he has the mentality to score in limited minutes coming off the bench. 

1 minute ago, NothingClever said:

Who thought that the Sixers would have their first loss this year before the Flyers got theirs?

Well their first 2 games are Boston and Milwaukee, so it was pretty damn likely.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I think House is a fine replacement for Thybulle. He had 2 steals tonight and offers a bit on offense.

Need to see more. Im not sure Melton is better than Shake in the role they play for us. I think Melton is a better starter. I dont think he has the mentality to score in limited minutes coming off the bench. 

Well their first 2 games are Boston and Milwaukee, so it was pretty damn likely.

Much less about the sixers schedule than the flyers. I was expecting them to be 0-3 by now.

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well, this team looks damn good.

I think they will be better than Milwaukee. But Boston is too good.

Youd like to think their shooting percentage is not sustainable, but they do this to us all the time.

If Middleton is back healthy, I still take Bucks. Giannis is the man until proven otherwise to me

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

If Middleton is back healthy, I still take Bucks. Giannis is the man until proven otherwise to me

Giannis, yes. But I dont see their team shooting this type of percentage. Which is pretty much needed to beat Philly.

We got a sub-par performance from Embiid, and Maxey.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.