**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

what a comeback 

what a frustrating team to watch.

• Like 1

Fantastic win!  If we blew an 18 point, late 3rd quarter, lead at home in a big game like this our fans would be livid.  Feels good to be on the other end for a change

After last night I’m pretty sure the Sixers are going to win the NBA Championship.  :76:

• Haha 2

On 3/5/2023 at 12:24 AM, therealdawk said:

Fantastic win!  [s]If we blew[/s] Every time we blow an 18 point, late 3rd quarter, lead at home in a big game like this our fans [s]would be[/s] are livid.  Feels good to be on the other end for a change

Fyp

• Haha 1

If only this team knows how to play defense. Just a little 

This game was cracked. The hell did I watch lol. Got the W and let’s get the hell outaa here

Jalen McDaniels and Melton both started, and yet. There was no D played. 

They're supposed to be defensive stalwarts. 

At least McDaniels scored 20. Maybe he should replace Tucker or Harris in the starting lineup long term. 

Shake + Reed + McDaniel + House = 53 points!  This stretch of schedule is brutal.  3-2 on this road trip would be good.  4-1 would be fantastic. Hopefully Tobi can come back soon.  

Not for nothing but how do the Knicks have a better winning percentage on the road than home considering the Garden is always packed?  What weird team. 

image.thumb.png.0d60d789e812a67f065bb399d89d964c.png

According to John Clark- Best records over the last 3 months:

31-10 Nuggets

30-10 76ers

Why does it always feel like we suck?

18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

31-10 Nuggets

30-10 76ers

Seems like the sixers have to work extremely hard to get any win. I mean it's good they are winning those games but, damn they look like they really have to struggle for them

19 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Seems like the sixers have to work extremely hard to get any win. I mean it's good they are winning those games but, damn they look like they really have to struggle for them

It's the style of basketball they play - it's boring as hell.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

31-10 Nuggets

30-10 76ers

Melton, Niang and Milton were all contributing consistently for the first half of the season and then all slumped at the same time. Maxey was struggling for a period too but he has gotten his groove back the last 5 games. Keep him as the starter. If we can get random good games between Reed and McDaniels, we might finally have some depth. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

31-10 Nuggets

30-10 76ers

Probably cause in their last 6 games they are 3-3. And the last 16 games they are 10-6

orlando L 

orlando W

Spurs W

knicks L

celtics L 

Knicks W

nets W

Rockets W

cavs W

Memphis W

Celtics L

heat L

heat W

mavs L

bucks W

pacers W

i add hofman made a good point. Since harden has returned from injury the sixers have the 1st ranked offense but 16th defensively. I’d argue 16th sounds better than what we’ve watched some of these nights defensively. I’m surprised they aren’t worse 

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

Melton, Niang and Milton were all contributing consistently for the first half of the season and then all slumped at the same time. Maxey was struggling for a period too but he has gotten his groove back the last 5 games. Keep him as the starter. If we can get random good games between Reed and McDaniels, we might finally have some depth. 

Honestly I think they’d be better off with McDaniels starting and Harris coming off the bench. I still think Tobias is a horrible fit with Harden and Embiid, but could thrive as a scorer with the second unit. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, nipples said:

Honestly I think they’d be better off with McDaniels starting and Harris coming off the bench. I still think Tobias is a horrible fit with Harden and Embiid, but could thrive as a scorer with the second unit. 

I'm one of the rare people who really like Tobi.  However, I wouldn't mind an experiment of him with the second unit.  Maybe he could put up big numbers surrounded by 4 average players like he did in his pre-Sixers years.  It seems like Tobi would be more used to carrying scrubs than Maxie. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nipples said:

I love this idea but it might be tough to get Tobi to agree.

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I love this idea but it might be tough to get Tobi to agree.

Maybe they just tell him a couple guys on the EMB said so. 

I like it too. 

• Haha 2

I also think Harris will do whatever is asked of him. 

He hardly even had to request a trade after that if it upsets him.  He likely knows he is as good as gone next summer anyway. 

• Like 1