**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

FB_IMG_1678657834214.thumb.jpg.4c8eaae01f91be6c0bc1a7ea712d4857.jpg

I hate when I agree with him 

Last sentence is a shot at KD lol

I would be excited if it wasn’t for the fact that we’ve seen this story before. Great regular season to earn a top seed, only to exit in the second round. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nipples said:

I would be excited if it wasn’t for the fact that we’ve seen this story before. Great regular season to earn a top seed, only to exit in the second round. 

A late season Embiid injury and a coaching clinic against Doc seem inevitable.

• Sad 1

Just last night embiid said he is healthy.  Probably jinxed it. You know the playoff injury and/or illness is coming. 

I mean, thank f'ing god for the Eagles in '17....this city is just cursed.  The triple doink vs. Raptors.  The Bradberry holding call.  Phillies (great run) falling short.  How many times can this city be disappointed?  Nope, I'm not falling for it again with the Sixers.....wake me if when they get to at least the Eastern Finals.  

Forgot I bet on Sixers to win the division. Only 1.5 games back, come on boys let's do it

Embiid is still +300 to win MVP. Some reason can't bet it on Fanduel in VA, but I would bet it. They play each other next week and I bet Embiid is going gonna go for 100 points 

All I know is, last night Jokic missed a three pointer at the buzzer and the Nuggets lost at home to the Nets by 2.

Tonight, Tatum missed a layup as the clock expired and the Cs lost by two to the Rockets.

Give Embiid his d@mn MVP!

23 hours ago, therealdawk said:

All I know is, last night Jokic missed a three pointer at the buzzer and the Nuggets lost at home to the Nets by 2.

Tonight, Tatum missed a layup as the clock expired and the Cs lost by two to the Rockets.

Give Embiid his d@mn MVP!

...and the Nuggets have now lost FOUR straight. 

Harris seems like a good locker room guy and all that… but Jesus I can’t wait until he’s off this roster. 

• Like 3

this game should "should" be over by halftime

6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

LOL 

thor-mutual-dumping.gif

• Haha 1