**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20230402_223108_theScore.jpg

I was going to say he’s the most overpaid player in the league, but then I remembered Ben Simmons exists. 

• Haha 2

I found out what New Balance sneaks Maxey has been wearing, and ordered a pair. 

Springer is our savior…. 👹

4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Springer is our savior…. 👹

The spin move was nice but the rest of it was just them watching him run by them. 

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

The spin move was nice but the rest of it was just them watching him run by them. 

Not impressive to be honest. EBYL this summer will have kids that do that but actually with speed. 

57 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Not impressive to be honest. EBYL this summer will have kids that do that but actually with speed. 

I watched the highlights of his big game performance. He doesn’t have speed and has a slow release. He does have power with his body and the ability to take it to the rim with some short/mid range game. If he can speed up the release and become an average 3 point shooter, he can be a better version of Mattisse. He has better ball handling already. Maybe a 4th guy off the bench type player. 

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Meanwhile....

What a blunder by the organization, they got caught up in the Texas Tech run he helped them on. But Bridges was shooting 43% from 3 on 6 attempts so not like he couldn't shoot beforehand 

Memphis tried to give up 4 1st for him. 

Cam Johnson is a RFA if they don't sign Harden but imagine Nets match any offer for him 

wasn't that the "stah hunting" offseason with brett basically running the show? what a sheetshow that was. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

glenn is ready for the playoffs :nonono:  

Yet he played 4 guys yesterday off the bench. Would be hilarious if he does it for the playoffs. 

Nick Nurse will be available at the end of the season. Rumors of him to Rockets but maybe swoop in. 

19 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I found out what New Balance sneaks Maxey has been wearing, and ordered a pair. 

Are you the billionaire owner of Apple Computers? Toss those ****es over the railing. 

My latest running shoes are New Balance.  They're pretty great.

45 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Are you the billionaire owner of Apple Computers? Toss those ****es over the railing. 

41 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

My latest running shoes are New Balance.  They're pretty great.

They have a pretty solid lineup of NBA players signed.  They're getting a little more hip. Not everything looks like dad shoes anymore.

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

They are popular in the urban community so white kids will be wearing them soon

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

They have a pretty solid lineup of NBA players signed.  They're getting a little more hip. Not everything looks like dad shoes anymore.

I’m a middle aged father of four, so, not sure I’d help make your case.

76ers now locked into the 3 seed with a more than likely first round match up with the Nets… 

Wouldn't be a shock at all to see this team lose in the 1st round.......

• Haha 1