**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Yeah that looks pretty nasty. It's normally ACL damage when your knee buckles like that 

2 minutes ago, Mat said:

Yeah that looks pretty nasty. It's normally ACL damage when your knee buckles like that 

Only in Philadelphia could wentz having an mvp season tear his ACL. Embiid having an mvp season potentially tear his acl 

It's also Embiid's birthday on Tuesday 

Uggh

Just now, Mat said:

It's also Embiid's birthday on Tuesday 

Good birthday gift would be thats just a hyperextended knee 

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

This has 2017 Wentz vibes all over again. 

So korkmaz is going to pull a Nick foles and we win the title?

• Haha 1

To make matters worse fans allowed back in the building Sunday for the first time in a year. 

If it's a couple weeks I think you go harder for another star to try to stay afloat, and pick up some slack even when a potentially sluggish Embiid returns.

If it's a season ender, then F it and just sit pat with what we have.

• Like 1

What makes it more depressing if it is an ACL, he’s likely out until next jan-February at the earliest. I’m guessing they would take it slow with his injury past. So basically losing about prime years of embiid and runs at a title. So you likely don’t see the best the sixers could be until 2022-23 season and that’s if embiid is the same player he was before the ACL.

really hoping it is just a hyperextension. 

14 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What makes it more depressing if it is an ACL, he’s likely out until next jan-February at the earliest. I’m guessing they would take it slow with his injury past. So basically losing about prime years of embiid and runs at a title. So you likely don’t see the best the sixers could be until 2022-23 season and that’s if embiid is the same player he was before the ACL.

really hoping it is just a hyperextension. 

We aren't that lucky 

The actually injury didn’t look as bad as his reaction. I think he just freaked himself out and thought he busted it but it ends up being just a sprain/hyperextension. 

Yup. Just saw this on my phone and breathed a sigh of relief 

948631376_Screenshot_20210314-002007_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.fadf19871b0dbb99ff0125d3e736455e.jpg

1 minute ago, rambo said:

What's on those incognito tabs?

image.gif.f1ea4f0f6cff814fd20aa53cb585267c.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4