**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

George hill questionable for tomorrow. Likely will play sometime this week 

• Like 2

was just coming to post his questionable status. Great news. I really hope he plays. Want to see him, and want to see him have enough time to mesh with the team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

was just coming to post his questionable status. Great news. I really hope he plays. Want to see him, and want to see him have enough time to mesh with the team.

The next six games you really could use him with how the schedule is set up. Curry is playing out of his mind right now for the warriors. Suns and bucks back to back. Then the bucks again. Followed by two in atlanta who’s playing great right now. 

3 hours ago, bbabraham said:

Bam beats the Nets at the buzzer.

And the Heat played without Jimmy or Oladipo.

To be fair, KD left with a thigh injury after 4 minutes (in which he already had 8 points).

Shamet with 30 points

Not for nothing but who gave the Cs permission to stop sucking? :thumbdown:

image.thumb.png.29d9d43611a037a5148e6bdcd2744316.png

19 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

To be fair, KD left with a thigh injury after 4 minutes (in which he already had 8 points).

Shamet with 30 points

Atlanta had been playing great. They are a fun team to watch. I think this offseason if they are able to add to that roster maybe get a star with young they could really make a huge jump next year. That first round series between Boston and atlanta would be fun to watch. Would suck whoever is the two seed if you have to face Miami in round 1. I tend to think Miami winds up getting into the 6 seed. 

12 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The next six games you really could use him with how the schedule is set up. Curry is playing out of his mind right now for the warriors. Suns and bucks back to back. Then the bucks again. Followed by two in atlanta who’s playing great right now. 

atlanta has a fun young team, they are always a threat to steal a game or two.

15 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

The NBA has instructed its teams to prepare for the impact of the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial, sources told Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

Due to potential protests, civil unrest, and team reactions in response to the verdict, the league also raised the possibility of postponing games this week.

I got tickets to Warriors @ Timberwolves next Thursday. I don't need no issues. 

12 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Atlanta had been playing great. They are a fun team to watch. I think this offseason if they are able to add to that roster maybe get a star with young they could really make a huge jump next year. That first round series between Boston and atlanta would be fun to watch. Would suck whoever is the two seed if you have to face Miami in round 1. I tend to think Miami winds up getting into the 6 seed. 

1 hour ago, QBhunter58 said:

atlanta has a fun young team, they are always a threat to steal a game or two.

pretty wild that ATLs issue was Lloyd Pierce, just like how our teams problem was Brett.

Obviously happy that the team is better off but definitely feel a little sorry for Brett recently. Just seems like he fell off the face of the earth and always liked hearing him talk about how much he and his family loved Philly and how happy he was to have his kid grow up with the Philadelphia basketball scene. 

2 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

pretty wild that ATLs issue was Lloyd Pierce, just like how our teams problem was Brett.

Obviously happy that the team is better off but definitely feel a little sorry for Brett recently. Just seems like he fell off the face of the earth and always liked hearing him talk about how much he and his family loved Philly and how happy he was to have his kid grow up with the Philadelphia basketball scene. 

Brett's son, Sam Brown, is still at Lower Merion.  He's a sophomore.  His oldest daughter has a learning disability/spectrum disorder but she's able to be independent and she works in Narberth. 

This could be a Larry Brown/Phil Martelli sort of thing where the family is so settled into the area that they stay put even if Coach Dad takes random coaching jobs elsewhere. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Shamet with 30 points

Durant got hurt again?? Gee what a surprise. 

2 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Brett's son, Sam Brown, is still at Lower Merion.  He's a sophomore.  His oldest daughter has a learning disability/spectrum disorder but she's able to be independent and she works in Narberth. 

This could be a Larry Brown/Phil Martelli sort of thing where the family is so settled into the area that they stay put even if Coach Dad takes random coaching jobs elsewhere. 

that is nice to hear, Brett always seemed like a good guy

• Like 1

Sloppier than prostitute virginias right now! 

Doris Burke sucks.  Can Mike Scott get off the court please?

Game has stayed bizarrely tight since end of first q tie

Offense is lackign without Tobias or Embiid on the court. Tobi needs to get healthy.

and just after I said that they called that foul on someone other than Draymond Green. Who has 4. Should be 5. What the HELL?

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

and just after I said that they called that foul on someone other than Draymond Green. Who has 4. Should be 5. What the HELL?

Mulder mugging underneath!