**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Maxey is a 2nd year player and can piss off because he doesn't have the leverage. I agree...Ben has a 4 years 100+ million contract, but he won't see crap of that if he doesn't play, so let him sit on his ass.

2 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Maxey is a 2nd year player and can piss off because he doesn't have the leverage

This issue has nothing to do with Maxey.  He is a young guy who is stuck now because he picked a horrible agent and that horrible agent also represents Ben.  The kid obviously loves Philly.  The front office needs to convince him to switch agents asap.

Let Simmons rot. If he reports for the regular season make his arse come off the bench as the backup 4.

7 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Let Simmons rot. If he reports for the regular season make his arse come off the bench as the backup 4.

Jack Nicholson Nod GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

Give Simmons his way AND let him cause us to lose Maxey too? Nah...

I agree with letting Simmons rot and pay fine for the remainder of his contract.  And keep Maxey. He's good.

• Like 1

I usually don't care about agents one way or the other but I don't think I've truly disliked an agent representing a Philly player since T.O.'s guy back in the guy.  This Rich Paul cat has some nerve. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Give Simmons his way AND let him cause us to lose Maxey too? Nah...

I agree with letting Simmons rot and pay fine for the remainder of his contract.  And keep Maxey. He's good.

I would be that petty as well and let Simmons just rot on the bench for the next 4 years. It would be the ultimate F off to Simmons 

• Like 2

Is Paul the one noel is suing?  If so he's probably salty because the sixers were mentioned in that mess. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, therealdawk20 said:

Pompey is on with Mikey Miss right now and says that per his source, Doc's response the night of the elimination game when asked if Ben could be a PG on a Championship team was the breaking point for Ben. 

Pompey thinks the CJ McCollum deal is the most likely. 

The truth hurts and too bad Ben can’t realize if his dope learned to shoot it wouldn’t have been said or come to this. He’s going to wind up wasting his career. I yearn for the day Lebron and rich Paul finally say to him something about his shooting and he fires that group to get a new agent. 

15 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Is Paul the one noel is suing?  If so he's probably salty because the sixers were mentioned in that mess. 

He is. If i were Noel I’d also be ticked 

Morey better tell that short C to f off. A rookie has zero leverage, zero. If anyone that should be asking out it is Zion. 

You showed your hand and LOST Morey. 

• Like 1

If Paul is really trying to force Maxey out too and Maxey doesn't put a stop to it, it's time to press the reset button and rebuild.  If Ben has screwed them over to the point of killing his value, you have to do it.  How do you build around Embiid if you get garbage for Ben?

Again, I hope Maxey squashes this but if it becomes a thing, blow it up.  Of course, I wouldn't do that without F'ing over Lebron and Klutch first.

After getting whatever you can for Ben and Maxey, I offer Embiid to the Nets.  They can pair him with KD and Harden and we can get back a bunch of assets from the Nets and a third team for Kyrie.  We start our rebuild with better assets than last time and we know Lebron will never win another championship for the rest of his career.  

OK, I'm posting while angry so this is kind of an overly emotional reaction but I really think I could live with this.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

If Paul is really trying to force Maxey out too and Maxey doesn't put a stop to it, it's time to press the reset button and rebuild.  If Ben has screwed them over to the point of killing his value, you have to do it.  How do you build around Embiid if you get garbage for Ben?

Again, I hope Maxey squashes this but if it becomes a thing, blow it up.  Of course, I wouldn't do that without F'ing over Lebron and Klutch first.

After getting whatever you can for Ben and Maxey, I offer Embiid to the Nets.  They can pair him with KD and Harden and we can get back a bunch of assets from the Nets and a third team for Kyrie.  We start our rebuild with better assets than last time and we know Lebron will never win another championship for the rest of his career.  

OK, I'm posting while angry so this is kind of an emotional reaction but I really think I could live with this.

Facts: the team just signed the MVP runner up to a super max deal. Let’s not get crazy. 

On 8/30/2021 at 11:08 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

Haliburton, Buddy, Barnes (expiring contact next year) for Ben, Shake

Ingram for Ben

LaVine for Ben

Or my personal favorite, TWolves need picks as well 

Screenshot_20210830-110740.png

Screenshot_20210830-110753.png

Posted the other day

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Posted the other day

Look forward to the locker room meeting between embiid and collins after collins wore that shirt 

14 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

OK, I'm posting while angry so this is kind of an overly emotional reaction but I really think I could live with this.

Kamikazing the tank job...+1000

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Look forward to the locker room meeting between embiid and collins after collins wore that shirt 

He already had Drummond and take competitive guys over video game players. 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

He already had Drummond and take competitive guys over video game players. 

Didn’t say i wouldn’t do it. But I’d love to see that first meeting. 

They better have these shirts made when Ben comes back 

FDFBF54D-61BD-42FC-B98D-64195B0940CD.jpeg

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

My hope here is that in good faith, at least some of the teams with previous offers will leave them on the table for the time being.

They can all realistically take them off the table and offer something ridiculously insulting like the Hawks did. But in good faith and in the interest if salvaging future relationships, I hope they leave a few of those decent offers out there.

I wouldnt blame them for saying, come training camp these offers expire because we want our rosters set. But at least for now... hopefully there is a little olive branch. And we should jump to the SAC deal, of if we would like to spite Simmons take Clevelands Sexton and Prince deal. Or even Minnesota's Russell, Beasley, and Cunningham deal.