**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

8 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I'd love this but I think there is a zero percent chance of the Celtics ever trading Brown to the Sixers, even if they did eventually decide to trade him.

Yeah as much as i would love brown they’ll never send him to us. 

3 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Jaylen Brown might be available as well. 

Brown is the best of all the rumored possible trades. 

3 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

I'd love this but I think there is a zero percent chance of the Celtics ever trading Brown to the Sixers, even if they did eventually decide to trade him.

Him and Tatum don't make sense together but yeah I don't see them trading him here. 

It's crazy that the Sixers went 11-3 in their past 14 games and lost ground in the standings 

Let's hope so.  I really hope the King's meet the asking price Morey is looking for.  They are the best fit to take Ben and maybe Tobias with actual pieces I'd be happy with coming back.   I'm just so tired of this nonsense and would like to move into the 'trying to forget Ben Simmons was ever a Sixer' phase of fandom.

• Like 1

Tobi was huge tonight.  He kept us from getting rolled in the 1st half.  Maxey seemed off tonight which means he'll probably be lit for the national game on Thursday. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 7:24 PM, NYEagle said:

Looking at the next 20 games.....these f'ers better go 15-5............

Well so far since I said this...11-3 with the crappy loss to the Clippers in there.....I think they will get to my 15-5 call but....they definitely have a lot of tougher games upcoming and the East from 1 - 6 is like separated by 2 games.  Do the Tobias, Simmons for Haliburton, Barnes and Hield with 2 1st rounders now.  See how that plays out and then just go get Harden as a Free Agent.....no?

I know it's BS.  But I would hate to see Lebron in a Sixer uniform.  Sorry, but sometimes a Title isn't worth it.  

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I know it's BS.  But I would hate to see Lebron in a Sixer uniform.  Sorry, but sometimes a Title isn't worth it.  

Not something we need to worry about. Lebron isn't leaving Hollywood. 

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

Yeah.. all this harden to Philly talk already goes make sure Philly doesn't get stuck with tampering fines