**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Kings were always a bad fit..... Especially if you think Maxey is a future part of your team. 

We need an elite 3 and D wing or an elete scoring 2. 

Not for nothing but LeBron missed tonight's game against the Hornets because the knee is still sore.  Also, if you recall Anthony Davis was on the floor holding his wrist at one point during our game.   They kept him out of the Hornets game because the wrist is still sore. 

So for those of us who were at the game and were disappointed to not see LBJ, imagine being a Hornets fan and you get no LBJ or AD. 

If that’s your stance: Sounds like (you) & 6ers & Hornets fans were there for the wrong reason(s)

9 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Kings were always a bad fit..... Especially if you think Maxey is a future part of your team. 

We need an elite 3 and D wing or an elete scoring 2. 

Nah.  Hield and Haliburton would have been very good.  Them taking the Harris contract and sending an expiring Barnes contract would have been great.  Morey is a Fing idiot.

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Nah.  Hield and Haliburton would have been very good.  Them taking the Harris contract and sending an expiring Barnes contract would have been great.  Morey is a Fing idiot.

Hield's defense wipes away what he brings on offense. 

He's - 1.6 DBPM. Green is +1.4

At this point, I'd rather have the defense. 

57 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Hield's defense wipes away what he brings on offense. 

He's - 1.6 DBPM. Green is +1.4

At this point, I'd rather have the defense. 

Are you saying you would rather have Danny Green over Hield????

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Are you saying you would rather have Danny Green over Hield????

I'm saying I wouldn't trader Simmons for Hield and Haliburton. 

Especially if you can get Beal and Harden 

36 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I'm saying I wouldn't trader Simmons for Hield and Haliburton. 

Especially if you can get Beal and Harden 

Oh.  But you have me Greens defensive box +/-

Have you noticed Ben hasnt been playing any defense for us this season? Hield and Haliburton would be a big upgrade over a literal 0.

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Oh.  But you have me Greens defensive box +/-

Have you noticed Ben hasnt been playing any defense for us this season? Hield and Haliburton would be a big upgrade over a literal 0.

I said that I wanted a 3 and D wing. 

You brought up Hield, a shooting guard and Haliburton, a point guard 

pre-game live just pointed out Haliburton is 6'6'' and they speculated he would get a bunch of his minutes at the 3 here. Maxey, Curry, and Haliburton on the court at the same time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

pre-game live just pointed out Haliburton is 6'6'' and they speculated he would get a bunch of his minutes at the 3 here. Maxey, Curry, and Haliburton on the court at the same time.

He has a massive wing span too. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Maxey is taking the lead

Once he gets his shot down, and I think with his form and work ethic he will, he is gonna be a lot of fun. 

that was a really good possession. Harris kept it and knew he had Hield on him so he took it right to the post. Got doubled. Got rid of the ball, and they gave it right back to him to go over Hield in the post. 

Good heads up playing.

Haliburton has 30. did not need.

I still can’t believe haliburton fell to where he did. I loved that kid at iowa state. I thought he was going to go top 8 at worse. I for sure thought the suns would nab him once he fell to them. He’s going to be a star in the league. 

• Like 1

Haliburton can get his own shot. Been doing it all night. Thats what Doc said he wanted at the trade deadline. You can get them to take Harris and get cap relief to be able to complete a Harden sign and trade in the summer.

Embiid has 36. Haliburton has 38. And you can have Harden on top of that. 

But Morey doesnt want to do a deal with the Kings.

I guess we will just trade everything for Harden and skip the step of adding more talent, and cap relief between now and then.

I HOPE tonights game from Haliburton changes Moreys mind.