**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

The **** is out tonight. He is scared to get embarrassed on National TV. 

Yep.  That’s exactly what I came to post.  F that bish.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

If the Lakers bought out Melo, would you be interested? 

They need his spot up shooting. 

Of course I can watch and this is the night Embiid struggles.   They should win, either way.   But I wanted to see his dominance.  

I see Lebron’s soft ass feelings has permeated throughout the lineup.  I noticed Carmelo looking over in the same area of the crowd earlier in the game.  I can’t remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd.  These guys are such bishes.   

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I see Lebron’s soft ass feelings has permeated throughout the lineup.  I noticed Carmelo looking over in the same area of the crowd earlier in the game.  I can’t remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd.  These guys are such bishes.   

Looked like some fans got tossed.

That’s messed up.  :lol: 
F’n racists.

Probably someone from CVON

• Haha 2

Saw the footage from TNT and it looked like one of the guys who got ejected was black.  :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Saw the footage from TNT and it looked like one of the guys who got ejected was black.  :wacko: :blink: :unsure:

Your point?  They were both being aholes apparently.   I was watching and hoping Melo decked them both.  Good job by the officials and security to remove the **** nozzles before it escalated further.  Heckling is one this but they obviously crossed the line.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rambo said:

Your point?  They were both being aholes apparently.   I was watching and hoping Melo decked them both.  Good job by the officials and security to remove the **** nozzles before it escalated further.  Heckling is one this but they obviously crossed the line.

Well, apparently the one guy was calling him "boy” which is something black men were called during slavery (and since by racists I guess).

Although maybe Chris Haynes is talking about a third fan.  IDK

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Yep.  Everything is racist now.  FFS. 

21 minutes ago, rambo said:

How did they cross the line?   What did they do or say to deserve to get decked?   Since you know, please share.  I wasn’t there.  

• Haha 1

I have never in my life heard of the word boy being referred to as a racist term. That's a new one. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have never in my life heard of the word boy being referred to as a racist term. That's a new one. 

Brah, I don't even live in your country and I know about this

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mat said:

Brah, I don't even live in your country and I know about this

I've never heard it used that way. I must live in a perfect racist free zone.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I've never heard it used that way. I must live in a perfect racist free zone.

Say what? That term is a classic. 

9 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Really? It’s an old one.

9 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Yeah...I have in movies about the 1800's and then the 60's.  

But it takes triggered sensitive Lebronites to save the world from the use of the word.  These guys are so GD soft...No one condones racism...But come on.  Boy?  In 2022?  Give me a Fing break.  

I guess when heckling someone they should say Sir or Mr.   Only in Philly and not surprisingly, a team with Lebron, his buddy Carmelo and Russel Westbrook on it.  

Now we know why Lebron didn't want to play.  

• Like 1

If this were to happen, I’m out.  I want no part of Harden.