Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You now?  JFC...….come on..

 

@EaglesRocker97  We have another one...  

 

Oh boy.....you're going to force me to go look?

Are there two 4for4's today?  One second we are joking, the next second, I am still joking and you get your period.  You need to start drinking and relax guy.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You now?  JFC...….come on..

 

@EaglesRocker97  We have another one...  

 

Oh boy.....you're going to force me to go look?

you can. I know I was defending myself a lot in here while guys were telling me we need more stars and I was saying we can not give up all of your picks and young players because we will then hit rock bottom when Joel is washed up and we are cash strapped with huge salaries.

I dont know how you wouldnt remember all of those long dragged out circular debates. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Are there two 4for4's today?  One second we are joking, the next second, I am still joking and you get your period.  You need to start drinking and relax guy.

Relax sporto.  It's now a thing with Rocker and I and I vow to joke on anyone who uses it.  Take you're own advice.  

 

I don't drink near as much as I used to.  

I can confirm Hazelton did not want to trade Maxey for Dame.  And no, I am not taking his side, its just the truth.  Breathe!

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You now?  JFC...….come on..

 

@EaglesRocker97  We have another one...  

 

Oh boy.....you're going to force me to go look?

 

I don't have it in me.  I am pretty sure you didn't like my statement about not wanting to include Maxey in a deal for Lillard.  Maybe it was someone else....if so, then I apologize.  

It was definitely someone else. I spent hours in here arguing the same exact thing with some of the not so smart basketball fans in this thread

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Relax sporto.  It's now a thing with Rocker and I and I vow to joke on anyone who uses it.  

 

I don't drink near as much as I used to.  

Not me, my drinking is still top notch!  I might make a happy hour drink around 4, if I can wait that long.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

not so smart basketball fans in this thread

You were the one pushing to trade Embiid last trade deadline.  That doesn't sound very smart does it?

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

You were the one pushing to trade Embiid last trade deadline.  That doesn't sound very smart does it?

he also wanted to trade simmons for a bunch of backups from the cavaliers...because depth!  :roll:  

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I can confirm Hazelton did not want to trade Maxey for Dame.  And no, I am not taking his side, its just the truth.  Breathe!

You're unoriginal attempt at banter is disappointing....I assumed better.  

Just now, Khani1 said:

You were the one pushing to trade Embiid last trade deadline.  That doesn't sound very smart does it?

It does. Though I never really "pushed" it. I said it could make sense to trade both Simmons AND him instead of an either or. Because I was hesitant to see him sign for the super max. Just do  you know, we dont even enter in to the years of paying him that super max until the 2023-24 season. So youll be many years pre-mature on trying to declare victory on that if thats what youre trying to do.

Just now, mr_hunt said:

he also wanted to trade simmons for a bunch of backup from the cavaliers...because depth!  :roll:  

He definitely knows more about basketball than me, I will be the first to admit that.  But I needed to take him down a notch from smelling himself.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

You were the one pushing to trade Embiid last trade deadline.  That doesn't sound very smart does it?

I admit to being wrong about Embiid.  I turned the corner on him last year.  But 2 seasons ago, I was out on him.  He has won me over.  Grew up and got in shape.  Kids do that I guess.  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You're unoriginal attempt at banter is disappointing....I assumed better.  

That's all I got.  I will do better in the future.

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

He definitely knows more about basketball than me, I will be the first to admit that.  But I needed to take him down a notch from smelling himself.

good luck. you havent done it yet. My issue with Embiid was the contract we were about to have to give him. So, lets see how many of those years he stays healthy and dominant for. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

It does. Though I never really "pushed" it. I said it could make sense to trade both Simmons AND him instead of an either or. Because I was hesitant to see him sign for the super max. Just do  you know, we dont even enter in to the years of paying him that super max until the 2023-24 season. So youll be many years pre-mature on trying to declare victory on that if thats what youre trying to do.

I am not trying to declare victory.  I was just checking you.  By the way, any star in any sport has a terrible contract the second half of it.  It's just how contracts work.  You over pay them to sign them and hope to strike iron in the first half of the contract.

by the way didnt see it posted in here, Embiid donated his all star earnings to charity again. (And Josh Harris matched his donation.)

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

good luck. you havent done it yet. My issue with Embiid was the contract we were about to have to give him. So, lets see how many of those years he stays healthy and dominant for. 

See my post I just replied to.  "You've been served by the best my friend."  .....name that movie.

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

I am not trying to declare victory.  I was just checking you.  By the way, any star in any sport has a terrible contract the second half of it.  It's just how contracts work.  You over pay them to sign them and hope to strike iron in the first half of the contract.

well, we will see if he ever stays healthy in playoffs to deliver a championship. 

Just now, Khani1 said:

See my post I just replied to.  "You've been served by the best my friend."  .....name that movie.

I dont know. But theres no serving or knocking be down a peg till Im actually proven wrong. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

well, we will see if he ever stays healthy in playoffs to deliver a championship. 

From your lips to God's ear.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

He definitely knows more about basketball than me, I will be the first to admit that.  But I needed to take him down a notch from smelling himself.

Someone put his big boy pants on today.  

4pjijv6xc0k81.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

te06qpj9l0k81.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Someone put his big boy pants on today.  

LET'S GO!!!  You're favorite line!  I am just hype for your new favorite player tonight!

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont know. But theres no serving or knocking be down a peg till Im actually proven wrong.

You must be a joy to work with.  That was the wrong answer though.  The correct answer is Pineapple Express.

16 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I admit to being wrong about Embiid.  I turned the corner on him last year.  But 2 seasons ago, I was out on him.  He has won me over.  Grew up and got in shape.  Kids do that I guess.  

Just wait until you see Ben Simmons next year!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.