Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Any chance Niang starts?  He is our best 3 point shooter.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
30 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

LET'S GO!!!  You're favorite line!  I am just hype for your new favorite player tonight!

Charlie Brown Jr?

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Charlie Brown Jr?

Nope, James Larden.

I have tickets to tonight's game. Someone -at- me if Harden is playing 

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You now?  JFC...….come on..

 

@EaglesRocker97  We have another one...  

 

Oh boy.....you're going to force me to go look?

 

I don't have it in me.  I am pretty sure you didn't like my statement about not wanting to include Maxey in a deal for Lillard.  Maybe it was someone else....if so, then I apologize.  

HE has been saying to keep Maxey all season and I think even before the season

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I have tickets to tonight's game. Someone -at- me if Harden is playing 

-at-me

  • Author
18 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

HE has been saying to keep Maxey all season and I think even before the season

I’m talking back when people thought we could get Dame Lillard. Like early 2021 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m talking back when people thought we could get Dame Lillard. Like early 2021 

I don't recall HE ever wanting to trade Maxey. I know people's laughed at him when he said you don't give up Maxey for basically anyone. He may have wanted to super early like you are saying but, I'd say 98% of the season HE has not wanted to give him up for anyone. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

It was. Just dont post in it. If you want to respond to a Hunt post in here just quote it in the other thread. 

Midget Dr Evil GIF - Midget Dr Evil Austin Powers GIFs

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't recall HE ever wanting to trade Maxey. I know people's laughed at him when he said you don't give up Maxey for basically anyone. He may have wanted to super early like you are saying but, I'd say 98% of the season HE has not wanted to give him up for anyone. 

Prior to the season beginning.  I wanted no part of those Lillard rumors before the season,  or at the deadline. Not for maxey

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Prior to the season beginning.  I wanted no part of those Lillard rumors before the season,  or at the deadline. Not for maxey

I can confirm this.

Lmao 

 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't recall HE ever wanting to trade Maxey. I know people's laughed at him when he said you don't give up Maxey for basically anyone. He may have wanted to super early like you are saying but, I'd say 98% of the season HE has not wanted to give him up for anyone. 

This matches my recollection as well.  There was a time where he really wanted Colin Sexton for Ben but that never included Maxey.  If I recall correctly, he didn't like the Maxey pick on draft night but he's owned up to that and said he was wrong.  

  • Author
1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Prior to the season beginning.  I wanted no part of those Lillard rumors before the season,  or at the deadline. Not for maxey

Fair enough.  I’m mistaken 

Image

  • Author

Lots of discussion on the radio lately on if Ben will beta the 3/10 game in Philly.  I put it at about a 10% chance he’s even in the building.  

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Lots of discussion on the radio lately on if Ben will beta the 3/10 game in Philly.  I put it at about a 10% chance he’s even in the building.  

Dragic who also just became a Net, has only played 5 games this year.  His last game was on 11/13/21 and the dude is 35 years old.  He is going to play the next Nets game.  Ben Simmons, who is 25 and was always in condition, is starting to ramp it up.  Get your popcorn ready.

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Dragic who also just became a Net, has only played 5 games this year.  His last game was on 11/13/21 and the dude is 35 years old.  He is going to play the next Nets game.  Ben Simmons, who is 25 and was always in condition, is starting to ramp it up.  Get your popcorn ready.

He’ll ramp up and miss 3/10 because of load management.  Or his ramp up will really ramp up on 3/11

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

He’ll ramp up and miss 3/10 because of load management.  Or his ramp up will really ramp up on 3/11

And in playoff games with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter, he will certainly ramp it down.

Put some money on the Sixers at  -2.5

I'm shocked this thread is so dead tonight.  Now 4for4 has to listen to me ramble about a dude he can't stand.

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I'm shocked this thread is so dead tonight.  Now 4for4 has to listen to me ramble about a dude he can't stand.

Rent free 

 

@EaglesRocker97

Anyone who watches pre-game, put captions on and watch them invent whatever word they think Mark Jackson is saying.

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Anyone who watches pre-game, put captions on and watch them invent whatever word they think Mark Jackson is saying.

I really don't understand pre games or those pre games for the NFL on FOX/CBS. To me Twitter and how fast they get the news out has made them irrelevant. I don't need a new sob story every week. 

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Rent free 

 

 

:nonono:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.